Friday, October 30, 2009

Heart diseases FAQ

A cross-question for anyone next to a heart pacemaker or a medic please.?
My dad had a pacemaker fitted 6 years ago (he's in his 80s but otherwise very fit). He have been concerned that he can feel his pacemaker protruding under his skin and he say it's shifting under his arm and causing him pain. We go for...


A examine in the region of cholesterol?
What does too much cholesterol have to do with heart disease? - When there is too much cholesterol (a fat-like substance) surrounded by your blood, it builds up in the walls of your arteries. Over time, this buildup causes "hardening of the arteries" so that arteries become narrowed and blood flow to the...


A few rudiments just about my husband's high-ranking cholesterol?
My husband is only 30. He is in excellent shape and is a health food junkie. His cholesterol is pretty high-ranking and the doctor put him on medication. He took it for a year and it lowered. Then he went off of the medication and ate only faultless...


A few statistical question in the order of sudden cardiac arrest?
what percentage of people who a suffer sudden cardiac arrest have long QT syndrome, or another congenital heart condition? percentage of people who suffer a sudden cardiac arrest enjoy an enlarged heart (cardiac hypertrophy)? what percentage of people who suffer a sudden cardiac arrest have any form...


A friend of mine have a stroke and would resembling me to put together a poster of definite items so he can point because he?
a hard time communicating so pointing to a picture would be easier. Anyone know of a book with pictures for stroke victims (i.e. sleep, hungry, food, bath, etc.) - The singular thing that I...


A friend of mine have heart trouble, what is the possibility that something will dance wrong on a relaxing time off?
My friend has had a pace-maker since at least the age 16. I lately mean that going to Florida should relax him, right? As long as he doesn't physically strain himself too much? - if he has...


A give somebody the third degree roughly lowering blood pressure?
Hi, ve to get a physical done so I can play sports and when I checked my blood pressure last week it be 133/74 so it is kind of high right? My question is that my appt is at 10:30 on Thurdsay and I be wandering what I can do to...


A grill just about midodrine?
I just started taking midodrine for low blood pressure. I was wondering if anyone takes this medication? do you experience any side effects and does this med help at all. I was on Florinef but, it made me exceptionally dizzy and nauseaus. I also did not like the fact...


A grill nearly my heart beat?
Ok when I wake up in the morning, my heart is racing really really hasty as if i ran a marathon or something and then when i chomp through something it beats really fast again for like partly an hour to an hour (not sure how long)... later in the day (when i don't munch...


A heart forgiving - medical alert ego marker assist...?
I am a heart patient with mitral valve regurgitation, tricuspid spout regurgitation and a dilated aortic valve. I have discussed with my doctor that I am to carry a medical alert bracelet that states my name, that i am a heart patient and then my Cardiologists moniker and office number. I forgot...


A heart problem possibly?
18, Female, History of seizures, Heart problems in grandparents both sides, Non smoker, Dont drink. Ever. so when i woke up my chest felt really heavily built. As the day went on it felt close to someone was standing on my chest where my heart is. It hurts and makes it really unyielding to breath. I...


A hole contained by your heart...?
My friend has a hole in her heart...i worry roughly her and she doesnt like to talk about..Will it walk away? is there medicine for it or what? somenights she would have trouble breathing and she have a heart attack once.. - Just to add some extra points. s in the heart rarely...


A human being more or less to suffer a heart attack feel cramp within which arm?
Its often thought to be the disappeared arm. But I had a HA 2 months ago and the pain was within my right arm for many hours, so what the hell do they know ? - I don't see the point why some people...


A interview concerning bloody heart beat?
Sometimes (not really at any specific time or following any activity), my heart will beat so hard (not fast) that it hurts at times. I can also feel pressure surrounded by the left side of my head that lingers until going on for 5 minutes once my chest stops hurting. not sure if that...


A interview roughly speaking my heartbeats?
Ok so before i was anorexic right and then i gain weight and i lost weight and now i gain weight and im about 110lbs (and im 5feet 2 inches) but my heart feels really swiftly and irregular and stuff iac arrhythmia is one of the possible complications of anorexia nervosa. This may be...


A lenient be admit to the hospital beside a heart attack and hypertension. hypertension is considered?
a)the principal diagnosis b) a complication c) a comorbidity d) the principle procedure - hypertension is extremely elevated blood pressure. - Hypertension is considered as the principal diagnosis. Heart attack occurs as a complication to hypertension. Source(s): http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/… ref="http://www.medicinenet.com/high_blood_pressure/article.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.medicinenet.com/high_blood_pr… ...


A man over 50's and have unseal heart operation since 10 years?
A man over 50's and has open heart operation since 10 years, now he requirements to get married, do you think medically he is good to return with a baby and no problem for his health. - of course consent to him get married and have children why...


A medical cross-examine.Who know of any other cause for pitting edema other that the heart gone down properly?
Ive had an echo- cardiogram done and its came out as my heart is working fine, they say its a short time enlarged but that's all??...Also my lungs came out looking ok in the xray as okay... I'm at my wits end with...


A nursing diligence plan something like famine?
nursing care plan that have your nursing interventions,planning objectives and the health problems - Undernutrition is a form of hunger. (Malnutrition also includes overnutrition—Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome). Undernutrition can result from inadequate ingestion of nutrients, malabsorption, impaired metabolism, loss of nutrients due to diarrhea, or increased nutritional requirements (as occurs surrounded by...


A press give or take a few arrythmias or uncharacteristic heart rhythm?
last year, i had really bad nouns attacks as a result of (stupid) drug use for around a year. i had a few ecg's over a period of a few months and i was without blemish normal. recently ive started to worry just about my heart again and i...

1 comment: