Sunday, October 25, 2009

Allergies Questions and Answers

A give somebody the third degree around my allergies?
Is it normal for my allergies to be at worst between the hours of 9PM to 7AM? It seems as if they are really bad at darkness and really bad in the morning. I'm almost perfectly fine during the afternoon. The symptoms range anywhere from watery eyes to coughing/sneezing. Is it...


A integral year of runny muzzle...constant sneeze.Next year its gone?
Sometimes.. like say every 2 months...i wake up next to a runny stuffed nose...and sneeze constantly.. it goes on roughly all time. Isit allergies? dust mites? etc?? - yes it could be that try taking allergy tablets - Allergies, something at home is affecting you. -


A interrogate roughly speaking allergies?
i have environmental allergies, i was thinking about tea and isnt tea made from plants and stuff so shouldnt i be allergic to it? im adjectives of a sudden scared to drink it - I think that environmental allergies are specific to pollens and certain types of plants. Tea is a plant (Tea-LEAVES) but...


A line relative of mine, have swollen eyes & puffy cheeks ; after eatting food, how to treat it?
It started yesturday, and has gone to today, ! what can i do? - well you call for to figure out what food caused it she obviously have a food allergy which can get worse the next time she eats the...


A perfect medication for minor grass allergies?
Well ever since i have been into tackle football, i discern after practice that my arms and legs are very itchy and have red 'blobs' or 'spots' all over them. Also, i tend to sneeze and own itchy eyes sometimes. Thanks! - Try popping a claritin an hour or so before your...


A put somebody through the mill almost coughing?
okay, so basically i have this really annoying cough. it seems approaching a dry cough, and it always comes and goes. This has be happening for about a year and a half immediately, it usually comes in week periods and then go away for about 2 - 5 weeks, sometimes more. it feels...


A put somebody through the mill just about hives?
I've been getting what I think are hives my arms and forearms for about a week, usually within the evenings and mornings. They're a bunch of really itchy and burning red dots that show up out of nowhere and change locations constantly. Thr first time I got them, they were so big...


A seriers of bites have appeared any side of my bollocks adjectives really itch and its driving me barmy?
i was in a caravan on holiday i think its bug bites ah - Use something called 'Anthisan'. It's a cream that's specifically used for bites, it's great! You can draw from it from the local chemist. t pay attention to...


A simple quiz going on for nasonex- please answer immediately?
I used my nasonex about a half hour ago. My sinuses are still clogged so can I use saline spray to try and unclog them, or will that wash the nasonex out? saline spray will rinse the Nasonex out. Get yourself a Vicks Vapo Steam Inhaler, it's the best...


A unpromising cough, not sick?
lo i smoke .. no body have problem sweets ... you better tkae nurture of urself .. if you cant go to doc .. better indulge urself in phyical atvity it will surely help .. :) - it is lessened by making sure you have fresh air within your home, also make sure you are drinking...


A wasp or muddobber stung me on my bottom lip?
It's beginning to swell. What do I do? 10 points! - drink lotsa dampen, take benedryl as directed for a few days, and see your doctor. - You're going to die. not from this. If you think the stinger is still contained by your skin, use a...


Abbnormal pot repercussion?
ok so yesterday I smoked pot for the first time. don't give me a speeh on how drugs are not good, I have intellectual that from experience and will never touch them again. k so I took 2 hits and nothing. took the third hit and I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up ( even though...


About a rottweilers...?
my rottweiler has sensitive skin and i try diff kinds of dog food and i got him on science diet and its some what helping better consequently the rest..is there any other kind of dog food for my dog??i dont care how much it cost!! - It starts from the inside out..shampoos will one and only do...


About ENT clinics (Ear, proboscis, and Throat)?
I am taking this health class, and i am supposed to create a out-patient Pediatric ENT clinic business plan and get ideas from general public. cross-question now is the advantages of having more ENT clinics around for children. Why is there a entail for PEDIATRIC ENT clinics. If you have personal experiences too, you...


About Non-Drowsy Claritin... ?
why does it make me feel sedative everytime i lug em? My pharmacist friend get me on some pills that are over the counter that only last for about 4 hours at a time. This passageway, you can take then when you need but not be married to them for 24 hours and be adjectives drugged up...


Accidentally chewed singulair pill?
I just have a quick interview concerning Singulair. I was prescribed the tablets today, but I accidentally chewed it when I took it this evening. I have to wait until 7:30 pm tomorrow to embezzle it again... is it ok that I chewed it? It was completely on accident. help would be great- I...


Acid coming up my throat whenever I munch through?!?
I have this acidic taste surrounded by my mouth whenever i burp. Sometimes it feels like it's crawling up my esophagus, and a few times if felt as though something is stuck within my throut like a ball. What is wrong with me? I don't regard it's a heart burn because i...


by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment