Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STDs Q&A

16 yr behind the times beside Molluscum Contagiosum on the inner thigh.STD? & still a virgin!?
i got 2 little bumps on my inner thigh back in April. i knew they were not moles! so i started picking at them, after one day i popped it.it started to bleed alot. well i went to the gyno again on friday because...


18 F of late diagnosed beside herpes. get it from a complete player. should i report him? doctor say it's my choice.?
also he leaves for the army soon. n't know how to cope. - yes tell him the dirty infected animal - It's important that you tell him as soon as possible. he may not know that he have...


1st echo of herpes?
I was diagnosis with genital herpes in nov 08 and i own had my 1st recurrence and im with the military so i haven't taken valtrex since november so im still kinda brand new i need some valtrex so would i just call the appt strip and just say i need valtrex. also its be 11 months...


2 dudes hooking up beside 1girl the girl give on guy herald turns around frenches other guy can other guy grasp std?
me and another dude where hooking up with a girl and she gave he one pave the way and turned around and made out with the other dude. can the other dude that she made out with get an...


2 Weeks ago I have little tiny cuts on my labia minora, presently their subsidise. totally small, anybody know what could be?
When I get outbreaks my sores look like little cuts. Get checked, especially if they are coming back. ould also be a yeast infection. Either, stir to the doctor. -


2nd Herpes Outbreak : \?
Okay so I am having my 2nd herpes outbreak and I have a couple of questions. I be diagnosed about 3 months ago and have been thinking nearly getting on Valtrex but haven't yet. long will this outbreak last? How much is Valtrex with MA Insurance? What can i do to stop the itching? Why is...


3 or 4 years ago I hooked up near a guy and we messed around. Could I merely presently be showing symptoms of an STD?
He tried to enter me but I said no. So we had contact but not for long. So he did other stuff. I was scared afterwards and haven't have sex or even messed...


3 painless bumps surrounded by vaginal nouns...please relief?
i went to the dr on thursday because i had developed 3-painless-bumps on the skin by my vagina. here any road that this could be caused by rough sexual friction or by wearing too tight of shorts hiking? i need some insight on what they may be before the culture comes...


3 painless vaginal bumps ...please backing!?
i went to the dr on thursday because i had developed 3-painless-bumps on the skin by my vagina. here any instrument that this could be caused by rough sexual friction or by wearing too tight of shorts hiking? i need some insight on what they may be before the culture comes rear this...


36 yr mature man's bladder pokes?
Healthy 36 yr old man got a slight off and on slight poking(gently poking beside sharp pencil) sensation on his bladder(sometimes left, right, top) at different times usually lasting couple minutes at most at a time. Which STD is causing this? - I don't deliberate this is an STDs, it's more of a...


37 masculine somtimes enjoy poking sensation on his bladder nouns. why?
He is healthy but all of a sudden, he starts to get mild poking sensation on his bladder which second only couple of minutes. He gets this sensation few times a day. At in the region of same time he got this sensatioin, he start having urge...


38 weeks pregnant and own an hsv-2 outbreak.. Advice?
I went to the dr Thursday, he said I was 3cm dilated and 60% effaced. He said he requests the baby to stay in at least another week so no sex, no nil, just take it easy, but the newborn is coming, and may come very soon. , I woke up this...


4 separate growth-like bumps around uterus/vagina?
okay soo ive noticed that i have about 4 growth-like bumps around the uterus of my vagina.. they don't hurt or itch or anything. and i wouldn't own noticed them at all if i didnt see them when shaving. are they?!? im really scared that its something serious resembling cancer or hpv or something...


7 types of ways to prevent stds?
List 7 types of ways to prevent stds name the pro and cons of each thanks - 1. Wear a condom. Condoms hold a very good chance of preventing STDs. Unfortunately, they can split. Make sure he/she...


98.8 is my temp have dirreha for 2 dys not be competent to stir today should i be worried?
Sometimes if you own had diarrhea, once it stops you may not have a bowel movement for a day or two. I guess it have to build up in there again :) - what be your sexual...


A ask more or less Gonorhea and Chlamydia..?
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago now and im going to get tested at the doctors tomorrow. How long is it until any STI's can start to injure your body really bad if left untreated? - STDs enjoy to be left untreated for months or even years to do serious damage...


A ask roughly speaking herpes ?
Ok so my boyfriend gets cold sores and i know this is a type of herpes. WE are both still virgins but have been together for over a year very soon and are of legal age and are thinking of changing that fact soon. i be just wondering, because he gets cold sores, by having...


A big risk behavior for sexually transmitted diseases might be?
a. knowing your sexual partner rease feeding d. having sex near multiple partners - D - A) Depends on if the person was already infected B) You cannot stop HIV from hugging C) Not high-risk. You can only get it if the mother is infected D) Definately -


by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment