Friday, October 23, 2009

Cancer Q&A

2 lumps on my throat? 1 is my adams apple the other?
i have two lumps on my throat,i know one is my adams apple and there is another one directly under it? could it be cancer? or is this ordinary? it does not hurt and i only sometime have difficulty swallowing And i had my tonsils removed when i be...


2 lumps within my leg. are they cysts?? or I don`t know even tumors?
i found a pretty hard lump on my shin that's about the size of a pea. i know it's not an ingrown hair make happen it's pretty deep under my skin, but you can still feel it rolling around. i notice it about 6 months ago, and...


2 year elderly daughter near swollen lymph node within groin nouns?
I am hoping a Dr, nurse, or someone with experience with this can tell me what this could possibly be. 2 and a partly months ago I noticed a swollen lymph node and took her to her doctor. She ordered a ultrasound and they said it was a...


28yo have cancer one doctor give him an operation and said every?
thing is ok come back in 4 months we like him very much.today we went to another hospital and the doc diagrees he said to start chemotherpy straight away.who are we supposed to believe.both are top doctors aand only private wwithout a acceptance.so the question is to die or...


3 cigarettes within a lifetime, the effects?
Ok so, i was curious about trying out cigarettes, and to see why everybody is doing it, i have to vote i have no bloody clue why. Anyways, i had 3 cigs, and wondering if it would have any robustness effects? i know they will be minimal, but how minimal? - Please...


3 lymph nodes on vanished side of nouns swollen...no symptoms please serve! Serious answers solely please!?
Okay I have been in and out of the doctor since march past with sinus infections. I even had a high restlessness of 103 on June 9th and went into the dr with a really bad sore throat. He give me an antibiotic and I...


3 to 2 grounding adapter impose cancer?
I just bought a 3 to 2 grounding adapter and when I get home and read the label it say: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive mar. It's just an electrical adapter, how do I get cancer from...


3 Year elderly beside swollen lymph node and ear infection?
My daughter said her ear hurt one night, and we gave her motrin, then the subsequent day she had a knot astern her ear. I took her to a dr. (not her normal dr) and he said that it was a lymph node and it was because he looked contained by...


3 year outdated have leukemia?
I know someone who was just diagnosed with leukemia 2 weeks ago, she is three years weak. Does everyone die from it? She's just a little girl. - Cancer of any nice is dangerous - there is no such thing as a virtuous cancer. Leukemia takes lives of children and adults every day but at...


39 and basically diagnosed near shingles. Do I own cancer again?
I was on vacation last week and be in the sun a lot. I started feeling tingly stomach-ache in my back that turned into rash/blisters. I went to the doc today and be diagnosed with shingles. I had thryoid cancer and just have my follow-up and...


3rd stage cancer any hope?
well my aunt who i am very close to been diagnosed beside 3rd stage lung cancer and and 1st stage stomach cancer or something around that area and shes gonna be doing her chemo therapy after she has surgery subsequent week to remove the tumor (dont know where its at my parents dont wanna fill me...


42 years behind the times an possibility of have colon/rectal cancer.?
i have worked myself into a frenzy.I am a "overweight" yet healthy 42 year hoary white male who has worked out for 28 years.Last week i was tryin to drop a few pounds an took 2 laxatives to sustain me drop weight before a social event.I normally dont do this...


5 year prognosis of Ovarian Cancer?
My friend had ovarian cancer last year but she is in remission in a minute. It was stage 3. I heard that victims of ovarian cancer only hold about a 5 year life span even after being cured and within remission? Can anbody confirm that? She is only 18 now so am I supposed to...


5 year relative and 5 year unqualified survival rates?
Could anyone give me a full definition of these two expressions? tive - does that denote if you only die from the actual diagnosed disease? Anyway, please tell me what YOU think. peacefromken - I looked it up online too time consuming to explain - you can do...


5 year survival rate assist?
i know what that means. ur w/e likely to be alive after 5 yrs. but does that mean that ur gonna die anyway after 5 yrs? (i kno everyone dies) but does it scrounging like the cancer will kill u anyway? - Most of this is that can survive 5 years, but not absolute -...



BY:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment