Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cancer FAQ

9 family from 1 company own cancer how can i find out if they are atop a toxic dump?
a company i use to work for has 9 people with cancer newly added 3 more to the list today. I hear when the building was built for this company they put a lot of cement over some fruitless toxic stuff chemicals...


A 17 year old's cancer upset?
My 17 year old friend has weird lumpy/hard/ lots in her breasts. They seem to encompass the entire breast, and are both similar in size and texture. They dont hurt or bother her, except while on and back her period. She told me her breasts have felt close to this since they started growing but...


A 2 cm lump at sternal pockmark?
going for an I123 scan, but MD did not palpate any lymph nodes. - My friend in HS had a lump right there between her collarbone, at the pockmark part of her neck---like where a choker collar would lay-if that makes sense. Shes have it for years and the dr. said it was...


A apt friend found out her mother have stage 3 lung cancer-How do I assist her matter near this ?
I want to be there as a friend to help her get through this and I also want to be in attendance to see if there is something that we can do for her Mom-they opened her up yesterday and then...


A ask roughly speaking chemotherapy?
I heard scientists are trying to make chemo much more effective by single attacking the cancerous cells instead of the whole body. If this is true and if/when chemo gets to this point could everyone enjoy chemotherapy all the time running though our blood because then if we do develop cancer it will be 'attacked' immediately...


A cancer patients near coma hear you?
My biological father is about to pass and he's in a comatose state after battle with cancer for years. He's been sleeping more and more every time I see him, and he hasn't been wake up or responding for the past two days. I was told that he doesn't have much time, and I'm...


A cross-question in the region of cancer?
when you have cancer you will more than likely die befor you would regularly , why does cancer kill you and not breed you betteR? if the cancer kills you doesnt it suicide ? the cancer suicide , not you - Not all cancer kill you. I know in that is more...


A disease or cancer near no physical side effects?
What do you mean by looks and acts majority? - Any early stage cancer cured by surgery alone. - I'm a cancer patient and some of us look sick and some of us don't look as sick. I'm sure about any cancer's you could use in a story approaching that. Oh...


A doctor is carrying out tests a brand new cancer drug. She chooses 50 patients?
have the particular cancer to take chunk in the study. She gives 25 patients the new drug and the other 25 patients a placebo, which is a substance that contains no involved ingredients. What is the purpose of this second group in the doctor's study? ...


A doctor's belief please...?
when i was in the shower, i felt a lump close to my armpit. but im solely 15. what should i do? i cant speak to my parents about it. - why can't you speak to your parents about it? nything they'll be worried if its serious. You won't know how to tell what it...


A examine nearly my Dads cancer. Serious query Doctors solely please?
im 16 and my father has liver cancer. I havnt been able to natter to the doctors because he is being treated miles away in London. cally due to having hepatitus B for oodles years without knowing, he has recently developed particularly agressive tumoors on his liver. The cancer has...


A few weeks ago i notice a swollen lymph node on the rear legs of my principal?
it is in the occipital area where the boss and neck meet, and on the left side. i have just gotten over a tooth infection so i associated it with that. would it still be swollen? sometimes like tonight i guess that it feels...


A Fighting Chance; Cancer?
People with cancer, or know someone with cancer. Do you believe that if you fight, the accidental will be greater, than if you just gave up? - never give up... the people who survive are the fighters. you can other be a survivor. - I really do. e have been a one HIV case, that a...


A five year outmoded girl beside cancer?
she has cancer and they said the cells are turning white! they says its appropriate, what does it mean? - I do not know but I am deeply sorry and pray that everything goes economically. - Im sorry to hear about this. he girls having chemotherapy to try and get rid of the...


A former co worker of mine have pancreatic cancer what are his option?
He's a U.S. citizen, and now can't work and hasn't for about 6 months and has just now lost his insurance. Where does he go from here. Are their any Govt programs for him. - I am commenting simply, I lost my mom in February...


A friend have breast cancer she is 40 and its contained by her lymph nodes recount me please?
They told her her cancer is aggressive and it is rare and they have yet to start chemo because they do not know how to best attack it, what are her likelihood? If its in her lymph nodes? - I be 49...

No comments:

Post a Comment