Thursday, October 22, 2009

Skin Conditions FAQ

!Dermatologists ! Acne?
The people at the dermatologist practically know my name when I walk contained by.I've been there 5 times this year.I've had 4 different prescriptions They adjectives didn't work . The acne on my back is gone along with the ones on my arms, my face is a different story.There is acne everywhere on my facade. I drink tons...


"Get rid of this thing" Help?
Ok, well i don't have any money right now, my birthday is contained by, like, ten days, and i have this annoying pimple on my cheek! Dx And! I also have close to two on my nose! Dx ay i can remove it?! Scissors? Pencils? HAMMER??! Or if they come to a head,...


"no more wart, moles, or skintags" by Chris Gibson. Owners?
Does anyone have this book? Does it work? I cannot purchace this book but would like to know if anyone can list any of the procedures down in this book about warts?? would be suuuch a great support to me. Thanks! - if you really want to get...


"Puberty Thing"? Acne? Kind of Late?
hey guys, i just was curious, some teens..most teens go through the acne phase at what age im 15..so is it majority? - Yes tremendously normal. I had the same and it stayed until I be 21. - There is this new popular cream that people enjoy been talking about. e even televised on...


(characterlimit is over 9000)Chapstick put somebody through the mill?
Can Chapstick cause pimples? /the brand is Nivea just so you know. - no i use it as well and it's never caused me any problems - probably. i wouldn't be surprised because it's so gluey that it can clog your pores, which will cause pimples. and some chap...


*help me please?!? huge pimple!?!?
hey guys. i have a huge pimple under my nose. i tried popping it and it solitary made it worse. i will not wear any makeup. any simple remedies? toothpaste thing doesnt work for me. i have another forming under my muzzle! i use neutrigina face wash every night and i try not to look at...


{acne} I'm on Doxycyline right presently and it works great.But...?
The problem is my acne always comes back when i get rotten the pill. please help me wat should i do? im 20 years old boy.. - There is this new popular cream that individuals have been talking nearly. as even televised on TV. It prevents future and existing...


=O im terrified. conservatory subsequent week and I hold red bumps on my facade?
Okay, so recently for the past month my sister had red bumps everywhere on her body! especially the facade. so we went to the doctor and he said it might be hives. So she took medicine and they started to go away. cared If i got what...


1 bug on daughters skipper. lice? 6 legs, but drastically fine - can u see hooks w/out magnif? no nits adjectives.?
is she itching her head??...either process lice shampoo...will get rid of it..so u have no worries.. - Get a nit comb.especially if she have dark hair nits can be very intricate to spot.usually most schools/nurseries dont...


1/4" Red Bumps on Chest?
I have approximately 50 larger red bumps on my chest that range from 1/8" to 1/4" in diameter. They do not itch, they are not hardened over, they are soft and scarcely protruding off my skin. I believe they are bed bug bites, but from what I've read the main sign of the BB...


10 points! how to acquire rid of beneath the skin pimple?
i have this under the skin pimple and you cant really tell its near but i can feel it and so i really needa get rid of this before i return with back to school. please any home remedies or something. thanks. - You are going to have to...


10 points, will the cold sore on my orifice alleviate?
it is on my lips, not around them - yes - Scarring is very individual. I hope you aren't picking at it. your doctor something like lysine if this recurs. - u should try using chapstick u could find it in any drug store i use it everyday.im addicted...


11 year prehistoric beside wrinkles and liver spots?
I was teaching music the other day. of my students asked me how I hold such smooth skin and she asked me ho to get rid of wrinkles and liver spots i didnt know what to say! I told her Ill let her know tomarrow. How do you seize rid of that stuff...


14 year antiquated boy next to acne!?
Hey, I'm a 14 year old guy with acne. I've been using Clearasil for rather some time, but it seems that every time I use it, the acne multiplies! The doctor recommended some solution from the store for me, but I forgot what it was called. Could somebody please recommend a solution that I...


15 years antediluvian next to a lump on virgina and sore !?
Hi Please help me out, this is kind of ugh wired too tell you guys , but i'm 15 but i don't hold sex but i finger myself at times, i noticed i have a big lump and small bump on my vigina, i'm very deeply very worried and...


16, manly, Getting alot of acne, HELP!!?
i need names of good prescrition pills and gel.creams that have actuall worked on acne. i heared there is a cream out there i.e. the same as accutane but withiut the side effects. need something asap. and i ned some gewd quesions to ask the derm ryt is a roll-on zinc liquid which...


19 yr. prehistoric near impetuous on both knees?
I have a friend, who has never been allergic to grass past, but she did sit in grass today. The rash is red, not raised, but she said it burns. Her knees are also deeply warm to the touch, but only the area to be exact red. She took some allergy medicine, and...


2 year matured next to a dry scabby patch on scalp?
my daughter is 2 1/2 and for the past few months ive noticed a very dry, scabby patch of skin on the top of her person in charge where her hair grows. she has be scratching at it and her hair is starting to fall out within that area. ive...


26964932 misquito bites what do i do ?!?
i have 20+ misquito bites all over me from start to bottom literally they itch like sdfghikjmsal;ja !! when i put calamine lotion it doesnt oblige and i'm covered in pink sooo idk what to do can you help? - Mosquitos are really bad where on earth i live. And ive found...


2nd level Sunburn Bath?
Is lukewarm water ok? How much baking soda do you add? Any other suggestions? - Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel should give you some nouns...but if your blistered, there is a product you can get at the drug store called Nu-Skin by Spenco... they are burn pad that wil give you tremndous relief...I speak first hand,...

No comments:

Post a Comment