Friday, October 30, 2009

Skin Conditions FAQ

A prominent chin??
do i have one? (look at my picture) ve been living adjectives my life with those irritating people who tell me I have a long chin. I try to feel beautiful but everytime they enunciate that, it knocks me down BIGTIME. T_T I had braces though. My teeth were nearly going to underbite that time. But when...


A query on keloids?
I got my cartilage pierced last year, and a few months later keloids appeared. It runs contained by the family, my uncle got a tattoo, and keloids formed. I went spinal column to the piercing place, and they pinched on it [which hurt a lot] till it went down. A few days later it went away, and...


A really suitable anti-dandruff shampoo other after chief and shoulders?
I think this is available over the counter within UK - Ketoconozole 2% - see link to Boots and scroll down - available as: pine Dandruff Shampoo Superdrug Anti-dandruff shampoo Boots anti-dandruff Ketoconozole shampoo. - Try Nizoral. It's a small bottle but you only need to use it once...


A really well brought-up moisturiser for sensitive and dry skin?
My skin is so sensitive it seemed every moisturizer I tried give me little bumps.Until I tried Avon Moisture Therapy for dry,undernourished skin.works great and skin is clear.Body moisturizer,not facial.I haven't tried it on my face. - Nutrogena face cream is brilliant. Also E45, eucerin or silcocks base are good,...


A seam of dry/dead skin on my top lip?
sometimes when i use hair removal cream on my upper lip i get like small scabs after a sunshine on the outside of my lip. i then get like a stratum of really dry/dead skin on that lip. this also happens if i lick my lips alot. i've been putting vaseline on...


A sore bump what is it?
I have a sore bump behind my ear kinda in my spike. It's a little hard. It don't look like it's going to be a pimple. What could it be? Is in that something to make it not sore? - it could actually be a pimple... or in other words, an in-grown pelt. You...


A strange bump losing my right ear?
So more than a week ago,I found this bump behind my right ear. It is located near the bottom,above the lobe. I'm sure it was matching color as my skin, because the people that checked it out said there was zilch on there. But it was sensitive to touch. he week went on,however,I...


A strong white patch inside cheek and lip?
I've noticed it more than 2 weeks ago now and it havent cleared up. it's not painful freshly feels a lil dry. I've notice a small lump on the side of the mouth as well. I dont know what it is, i would budge to the doc but its the weekend. I've tried...


A suitable cleanser for acne?
i have some acne on my forehead but it's not red their white bumps underneath my skin i guess, do you know what this can be? - As an acclaimed Dermatologist I find that the best cure for acne is rhinoceros feces. The enzymes help to break down the dirt and jetsam causing the...


A wart that hasn't gone away all the same?
i have a wart on my thumb that hasn't gone away after i have used the whole box of wartener on it. its bugging me and i don't know if it will be in motion away? - if you really want to get rid of warts forever then you should know...


A white center next to a red ring around it could it be bite form a spider?
id like to know - well if it does not ich next it is probly a boil they really hurt just pop it and then squeeze it it really hurts but it make it quality a lot better and if it does...


About a month ago my little toe swelled up...?
And the skin started coming off it. se and thank you. - Anne i think u have got Septic Folllow these.. 1. Cover your toe compleately. 2. Don't permit it get wet...EVEN WHEN BATHING. HE SKIN IS PEELING OFF...ITS GOOD! Let your dead skin bring away... 5. Probably its better...


About accutane birth malfunction?
Hello, I am 13 years old. ave acne ONLY on my face) Since I am allergic to most of the facial creams, my doctor told me to give somebody a lift accutane. It has been a month since I took it and I a question. did find my period but I know that I'm not going...


About my child..reckless turned into a bruise?
the other morning my son woke up with like a Poison ivy looking rash on his cheek towards his eye so it trademark the top of his eye look swollen. he was itching it so i gave him something for it. later that daytime after school (hes 3 btw) the rash was more of...


About to start accutane, best products to effortlessness the move?
I finally get to do accutane for my very mild but very stubborn acne. I capture my first prescription for it hopefully on saturday. i was wondering what the best moisturizers as well as chap sticks are to relief ease all the dryness. also any other tips for anything that i...


Accutane acne pill? Is it worth it?
I have very sever acne. I've had it for four years and my dermatologist have given me every acne medication on the market..He said the final thing for me to try is Accutane. But he told me it can cause birth defect and liver problems. Now I really really really do not similar...


Accutane and alcohol/smoking pot?
Im a 15 year old girl just starting Accutane for my acne (not to bad of acne). But I know its a big commitment and I hear to NEver DRINK because it doubles depressment, can severly injur your liver and more unsafe stuff. (But I'm not to sure about smoking, need more info) I've been reading...


Accutane ask...?
okay so i started it like a month ago and now i have this over-hasty on both my arms and hands. it's like red and it sort of stings. so my question is, is this average? or should i be worried? and what can i do to make it go away? - Accutane drys the skin from the...


Accutane blood test?
I will be starting accutane in October. I will be meeting with my Dr. for pregnancy test before I can get a new prescription. She said to formulate sure I have blood tests a couple days within indistinguishable week of my appointment. ks - you can go the friday before. I'm starting accutane on...


Accutane embezzle it, or not?
Hi guys. I want to know informations on Accutane from people who experienced it. Is it really bad to take it? I have it in mind I heard that your skin, lips and eyes get dry, is it really doomed to failure? Does it hurt? Using moisturizes it helps? It takes the dryness away? ...


Accutane frontage feel hot?
im on accutane and i just wanted to know if its normal that my frontage feels hot? - i took it years ago and it did. It feel like a sun burn and i had very chapped orifice. You do need to stay out of the sun. I never regretted it for a moment.


Accutane Question 10 pts?
If I take Cefalexin or erithromycin, some type of antibiotic, when I'm on accutane; would it prevent or help the initial breakout? - you should not take antibiotics, especially tetracyclines, whilst on accutane. doing so can increase the probability of brain swelling. if and when you do have an initial breakout (not everyone does, i personally...

by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment