Thursday, October 29, 2009

Diseases Q&A

16 year prehistoric womanly, possible Hypothyroidism?
For these past 3 months of summer I have begun to consistency really different. Im always tired, ALWAYS freezing cold, my muscles ache, and I have in actuality gained weight. I haven't changed my diet at all and enjoy actually been working out more. But im some how gaining podginess. I feel so depressed all...


2 year hoary near possible vertebrae problems?
My daughter has been having put money on pain (21 months) and I took her her to the doctor. The pediatrician said that a vertebrae in her lower back doesnt get the impression right (like it is out of place) so I had x rays done today. Anyway, my question is: if there is...


24 hour muscle discomfort and increase twinge from sour food, What disease can be?
There are no over the counter drugs that are good muscle relaxants. You can take 2-3 Ibuprofen every 6-8 hours as needed. However, you cannot take more than 6 tab in a 24 hour period. Also, do not take for more than 10 days. Soma, by...


2nd judgment cardiologist for a 16 year older.?
So im going for a 2nd opinion cardiologist appt on August 25th, im just wondering what they do for a new long-suffering, do they do more tests then normal? my other cardiologist did an noise every year, and an EKG and chest x-ray every 5 or 10 years. So will my new cardiologist...


3 year ancient next to illustrious hallucination accompany by reckless?
my son had his tonsils out 9 days ago... he did fine. The past few days he has have a fever accompanied with a unwary. The rash only appears with the frenzy and then goes away as soon as the fever is gone and comes final with fever and so on.


3 year mature daughter diagnosed near perthes disease what subsequent?
my little girl just turned 3 and was diagnosed about 2 weeks ago next to perthes disease in the right hip. i always knew something be wrong with her hip by the way she walks and it took her so long to start walking she be about 2 1/2 and that...


3 years ago i have my hemorrhoids removed because i be have distress?
now im having the same stomach-ache again my question is do hemorioids grow back - try this simple hemorrhoid treatment. 1. Consume more fruit and vegetables, you need more diet fiber 2. stop drinking alcohol, coffee or smoke 3. don't do any unhealthy exercise hope that will...


32 yr.older feminine beside mild DDD L4-5 and L5-s1 beside slight disc bulging and impingement,thats bumpy and numb-?
I had an mri,ct and bone scan done and was told that I may need surgery.There be also findings of fibrolipoma in the filum terminale with conus medullaris that extends down to at least the mid body of L3, possible a mild tethered...


33 Year dated feminine next to pins needles, numbness - frontage, hand and foot?
Wondering if anyone can help me. I have been experiencing pins and needles / tingling within my face, hands and feet. Originally started surrounded by my left hand and left side of facade, but has now travelled into both sides of body - limbs and obverse, also...


35yr out-of-date woman near disc disease stomach pains?
I am 35 and have been diagnosed with Degenerative disc disease at the stratum of L5-S1 (disc space narrowing). No it is not due to any injuries it has just happened. I hold been given pain medicine and physical psychoanalysis. I am also having very strong pain surrounded by my...


3D movies bothersome near macular degeneration (eyes)?
We going to watch a 3D movie at the theatre soon, but am concerned that it may cause some discomfort for one who have macular degeneration (like tunnel vision) in both eyes. Does anyone have any experience with this please. - I don't own macular degeneration and 3D movies ALWAYS bother my...


4 days following a gallbladder removal and havaing a low category frenzy of 100.2 and a sizeable lump above belly?
Feels like that hardness that you get deferred in your preganncy. I didn't notice it last week earlier the surgery. Should I go in and get it checked out or continue until my follow up appointment. I can't afford to miss...


4 year hoary near possible unreality seizure?
lately my son started blinking fast squinting, then staring into space for a few seconds after afterwards repeating ya ya ya ok.. then goes back to his flurry. i have taken him to the dr. who had refered him to a nuerologist but i just made the apt. today and the...


4 yr antiquated next to heat and arms hurting - any concept?
I gave her Nurofen and kept her home but her 39 degree temperature hasn't gone down but (been 2 hrs). has been caught from first week back at university. I'll take her to doctor if temperature goes up. Does it nouns like a virus or flu? -...


5 lines something like a doctor?
trust assionate concerned personable - Doctor is a very member of the aristocracy profession. or works either in a private clinic or in hospitals. Doctor is aware of the right medicine to be given when someone falls sick or ill. To be a doctor one needs to inclined towards studying a lot of biological...


5 yr old-fashioned ferret have swollen anus when she go to the bathroom next contained by go away latter?
She also seems to be loosing hair on her tail and loosing weight. But she's be eating more than usual. She has just gotten over adrenal disease (had 90% of glands removed). I be also trying to change her food from Purina...


6 Days Later? Could It Be Infected?
My mom and me got tattoo's on the 22nd for my birthday. is just fine and everything is way dandy. But my mom's is turning red by some of the lines. A righteous centimeter from the line till the red ends. I drilled her with questions to see if she did...


7 yr ripened be vomiting on & stale for 14 days , very soon w/ diarreah for more or less 4 days , no other syptoms though - WHY?
May I say as a mother if your think that your son is not right, regardless what doctor states he is allegedly human after all so can generate errors - Take your...


911 My Husband is Shaking desperately and get cold PLEASE HELP! Im startled!?
I dont know what it is... at first we thought it was heat strokes but now that it have happened three times this week Im sooooo scared! He just starts shaking adjectives over like a seizure and gets cold. His heart rate is up and next when he...


A blood clot be found contained by my uncle's leg in the region of a week & 1/2 ago.?
He's been in the hospital since & is on medication. He also has fluid within his knee. The doctors are unable break up the clot & don't want to remove the fluid in his knees as a consequence of the blood thinners.


A bone have come out of my vanished shoulder.i am worried...pls share me treatment..?
go to doctor first .. If we tell the treatment what are you going to do? Do the surgery yourself? Go to doctor and get treated as soon as possible. - Take Rajesh's direction. Go see a doctor. Other than an injury...


A bump apears on my eye right below my eyebrow at night and disapears surrounded by the morning.any view what it is?
Do you mean on your upper eyelid? Or the eye itself? his something you feel? Or have you see it in a mirror? Have you tried to reproduce it during the day when lying down? I...


A couple of question give or take a few psychological palsy?
I have mild cerebral palsy on my right side, it barely affects me contained by anyways. I am married and I was starting to wonder about starting a family. Does anyone know if rational palsy is genetics? I don't want my child to have it because I know that even...

No comments:

Post a Comment