Thursday, October 22, 2009

Heart Diseases FAQ

• What cause the heart rate to increase during a brawl to flight response?
hope it aid =) - Feeling frightened by something or feeling un-easy about something can cause it. I know, it happen to me all the time. I get chest pain and I start to freak out going on for it and my heart starts to race and pound.


“What is a hiatal hernia and what physically have taken place?”?
Mr. Harrison, your neighbor, has complained of heartburn and indigestion for over 6 months. He recently went to his physician and be told he has a hiatal hernia. He asks you the following questions. (b) “My doctor told me I have gastroesophageal reflux disease. Can you explain this disease to...


<3 heart question <3?
1. which blood vessels participate in the oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange near body tissues?? hat is the medical profession that deals with the heart and its disorders? 3.what is the relationship between wall thickness and function among the a variety of chambers of the heart? - Answer (1) Capillaries are the smallest of a body's blood...


"Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays"?
"Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays" - I think God determines who comes into our lives, but you yourself determines who stays. I think this question be put into the wrong forum -


"this quiz is not for the shaky of heart...girls simply!"?
Today was the 2nd day of my menstral cycle, and I was a work. I go through 10 super tampons, and still it was HEAVY! This is very abnormal for me. I have to excuse my self several times just to run to the bathroom. This all happened when I be...


(UK) Question around blood pressure procedure?
I had my blood pressure taken last October at my GP surgery. Now I am not sure whether the symptoms I now experience are due to the procedure or whether they be there before this and caused by something else. r I have my blood pressure taken last October I had some...


**What cause heart palpitations ?
I have been having heart palpitations for more or less 2 weeks now everyday. I am going to the doctors next week, but I just wanna prepare myself within way (I know that you cant tell me exactly what is causing them, but I a short time ago want to see what different things can...


. Immediately after exercise, be the blood pressure superior or lower than surrounded by the resting time of year? Why?
physiology - higher than baseline but because during exercise adrenaline is released and the effects taper off gradually over several minutes after exercise stops. HR and BP are increased due to this and pinch a few minutes to normalize...


... slit contained by aorta ?! ...?
my boyfriends dad just went to the hospital with a "tear" within his aorta. hes 65 and had open heart surgery right out of high institution. hes also had minor heart problems throughout his life. i dont know how serious it is yet because he freshly got there. i assume...


? sudden chest strain?
i was out in the front yard pulling weed, and the phone rang, so i sprang up really fast and ran to seize it. whenever i did that, i had sudden pain in the middle of my chest directly lower than my sternum. should i be worried? - You mak eno mention of your age, health...


10 atenolol (beta blocker) pills won't shoot you, will they?
Their 50mg? - UH STOP right near. they can too kill you, you could have a great risk of arrythmia and you could go into cardiac arrest. You could also own a seizure or suffer from hypoxemia secondary to hyperventilation. Don't do it - dont mess with your heart...


10 pts for best answer! What are some ways to comfort preserve my dad's blood pressure down?
My dad has high blodd pressure and takes pills and is trying to work out so Im wondering what I can do to back him like get him some good foods, or some things to oblige. Thanks! - dont make him mad.and i...


102 heartbeats per second?
I just took my heartbeat and i had 102 heartbeat per second . I didnt do anything all time besides waking up and going on the computer . however when i was on my computer i felt close to my heart stopped and i was gonna feint or something. I went to the cardiologist recently and have...


11yr elderly boy next to a strong, loud heartbeat, and a swooshing nouns?
what does this mean? - does the wooshing nouns get stronger with breathing in? or out? where on earth do you hear it? where is your stet on the body? is the sound continuous? or goes up and down next to begin and end of heart beat?...


12 year dated sister have chest twinge...? Please help out...?
My 12 year old sister is normal weight and rank, she's pretty healthy (food wise) and she's very active (competitive soccer 3x a week) It's located on the left side, and located right where the heart is located (NOT the center) and she says the agony sometimes goes right underneath her...


13 year ancient near a blood pressure guestion?
I went to the docter today because I have been have some sure the nurse said "60. 140" or something like that. I just heard the 140, I am 13 years frail and I would like to know if it is good or bad? - whats a guestion? agine you...


13 year frail girl ; have chest pains. close heart.?
HELP PLEASE; my grandad recently died of a heart attack; and im petrified i might now. - Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I am 21 and have a similar problem .. I have heart and chest pains where it becomes frozen to breathe. ll keep...


13 Year Old Girl With Heart Pain...?
Im 13 a girl Very healthy i play lots of sports and i can do 10 rounds around 4 tennis courts non stop. great flexibility fitness lvl etc. o worried it hurts alot plus i dont eat fried food i love oreos and i have loads lolz and milk (full fat) my diet...


13 yrs feeble beside Chest Pain?
Im 13 and i was born with a heart murmur and a hole, also enlarged heart. I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING YOUR TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION CAUSE THIS IS REALLY SCARING ME - Don't be scared darling. I suspect all you are getting are palpitations which most of us carry from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment