Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Respiratory diseases questions and answers

2 days then, should TB try-out still hurt?
I got a TB test for my new duty on Friday. It hurt really bad to get it done and it still hurts. I had to verbs up my long sleeve shirt on the side I got it done on last night because it be irritating the spot. Is this normal? -...


2 year prehistoric have runny muzzle, desperate cough that make her throw up?
my daughter just woke up yesterday with a runny nose which i didnt expect was that big of a deal, probably a cold. but today she woke up with a impossible cough and a few times today shes coughed so hard that shes thrown up all over herself..and...


2 yr prehistoric purple blue mouth and snoring.?
I have a set of 2 year old twin boys. The oldest and biggest of the twins has snored since he be born. Some times very loudly sometimes quite and sometimes not at all. He really isnt a large sleeper he wakes up relativly fast. I did catch him gasping for breath...


2. Adding _____ to cigarettes boosts the impact of nicotine.?
1) Sugar. Ammonia. 4) TLC. - 3. Ammonia Tobacco companies discovered that adding ammonia to the cigarette manufacturing process helps convert bound nicotine molecules surrounded by tobacco smoke into free nicotine...


21 year out-of-date feminine next to chest pains.?
My girlfriend is only 21. She claims to have somewhat frequent chest pains and occasionally shortness of breath. If she's startled or incredibly upset, it's at it's worse. She also seems to own a slightly faster resting heartbeat than normal. Yet doing physical activities never causes any problems for her. She...


27 y/o F near chest tightness, shortness of breath at rest.?
I am a 27 year old active female. I do cardio and mass training 3-5 times a week and consider myself in good shape. Around the age of 18 I started losing my hair and become fatigued. My doctor just attributed it to stress so I let it...


2nd foot smoking..does it effect u?
i get so pissed off everytime i see my dad with a cigrette. >.> not individual is he killing homself but he's also f--- shortening my life spam. WTF is his problem? i even hate it wen i see ppl near smokes. i hate to breathe the smoke. wtf is that all about? ok...


2nd mitt smoking cigarettes and pitch, can it be pass on to babys?
definitely. take care bcuz babies immune systems are so fragile they can be born premature and with asthma or even lung problems like underdeveloped lungs and lung cancer - Yes - please don't ever smoke a regular cigarette around a child. The particles from the smoke settle...


3 month older have have rattle chest horrible cough no confusion for three weeks doctor not sure what is going on?
emergency room visit show clear chest x ray normal white blood cell 98 % oxygen level. last test be blood test for allergies it came back average our 2 other sons have asthma but they both started out with head...


3 weeks after quitting smoking?
its been 3 weeks today that ive quit smoking with the champix pill. I havent coughed anything up, and i always assumed and hold seen other people coughing up big disgusting pieces of lung, so why havent I? I know theres alot of crap in my lungs cos im fully aware how much i own...


36 weeks and extremely breathless?
I know that breathlessness in pregnancy is normal in postponed pregnancy but how breathless?? This is my fourth and i have never experienced this before. I am breathless to the point where i find myself concentrating on my breathing. I own a midwife appointment in 12hours so would feel silly ringing and annoying her at night...


37 Weeks beside a sore throat that only just wont step away?
Please someone help me out. I am 37 weeks pregnant and I have had a really unpromising sore throat for about 9 days now. It hurts really bad when I swallow, guzzle, drink, cough..pretty much anything. I am also spitting up flems which in itself is very uncomfortable. I...


38 weeks pregnant and own candida albicans. the doctors give me Antiboticis velosef. anyone own this problem?
38 and 2 days pregnant - This needs to go in The Pregnancy & Parenting Section ... Pregnancy Subdivision . you will seize more responses Source(s): RRT-NPS -


5 yr feeble asthma and spot?
My 5 yr old has asthma, in olden times 2 weeks it has inflammed 2 times. ct scan in may 2008, august 2008 and yesterday 8/27/09 showed spot in one and the same place as both times in 2008. Dr didnt really try to tell me anything but it was unexpected, and...


5. If skeletal muscle have no transverse tubules, would doings potentials still be capable of trigger a contractio?
If skeletal muscle had no transverse tubules, would action potentials still be able to trigger a contraction? - Action Potentials short Contraction in Frog Skeletal Muscle Fibers with Disrupted Transverse Tubules on potentials, with no accompanying contraction, be recorded from muscle fibers in...


6 week ancient son and his grandmother have MRSA...?
I had my son 6 weeks ago and his grandmother hasn't seen him since we were surrounded by the hospital. She misses him and wants us to visit today, but she's had MRSA for 3 years.. I guess it's not treatable for her. She said it's surrounded by her blood and the...


8 year outdated, have trouble breathing and occasional headache? Serious Answers merely please.?
Ok I brought my son to the doctor because he was having headaches and trouble catching his breath, he said its worse lay down. The doctor said he has sinusitis, and put him on antibiotics for 16 days and zyrtec he stared these meds monday, he is still...


8 year weak boy beside hack dry cough, 2 per minute, end couple of months. Any suggested cause ?
Go to a doctor or Hospital - Allergies is my guess. He desires to see a doctor before he develops bronchitis. They may still give him an inhaler or breathing treatments until the cough goes away. Best of...


86 years aged man geting oxegen filter through hose can river walk to lungs and get things worse?
He has Pneumonia - No, the oxygen is put through the 'bubbler' to humidify it and make it easier to breathe, less imagined to cause dry nose/mouth, etc. The humidified air is breathed in, but the wet doesn't enter the nose...


94 yr. frail grandmother hugely sick?
past 45 minutes my grandmother has been sick. vomiting and diarrhea her diet hasn't be unusual and I cooked for her. Can she take a suppository called Promethegan 25 mg medicine? - Get her on this it will help with her diarrhea, suppository will not fix it, if she have vomiting & diarrhea,...

No comments:

Post a Comment