Friday, October 30, 2009

Respiratory Diseases FAQ

A 72 year old-fashioned have be smoking?
appreciation for the 2 points - ok, and what is the question?or, are you bragging or complaining? - yes, I can see the signals from here. .. What's the question? - and ur point is... - Ok. - apparently - I've seen 87 - yea -


A bacterial sinus infection?
Been having on-going sinus problems this year since January (Even though I've never had them before..) They sort of catch treated with antibiotics then they come back, so it's any something else e.g an allergy, or it's just not been treated fully. octor has given me an appointment at my local ENT clinic at the hospital,...


A BREATHING disorder? please give support to!?
i just finished this book called "It's kind of a funny story." kssss - I don't know of any such disorder. Although, there is a disorder called Sleep Apnea contained by which people stop breathing while they're sleeping. It usually wakes them up and makes for a restless hours of darkness of...


A chesty cough giving my a tight chest and shortness of breath minister to?
I've developed a chesty cough in the last couple of days from a recent cold but i feel really short of breath and my chest feel really tight (I've had coughs like this before but my chest feel really tight and i've never felt this out of...


A child be coughing contained by a shop, small cough every 2 minutes. What could this be?
Any ideas? The child was about 3 or 4 years hoary. Could it have been swine flu or do children just cough? - my son and I are coughing close to crazy right now - we have both had the flu ay, the...


A cough for more next 6 weeks? Now sore throat and strong to swallow? is this only a cold?
A cold is a virus. It runs through it's life cycle, then goes away. It take about 2 weeks total. have something else. I had a sore throat for 2 months once. I be young, had...


A coughing situation?
can you get the flu from someone else not covering their mouth when coughing while the person,who has get a bad cough, has been surrounded by the same room as you? ad this really immature entity who thought it was funny to keep coughing without covering his mouth which I find extremely rude even though...


A cross-examine going on for steroids?
Okay, I'm doing an essay on Steroids. oints to best answer. - not that many relatives use them as weed or other drugs. people don't kill people over roids approaching do over other illicit drugs. and punishment isn't bad for selling or using the drug. - okaywell no one cares if they bring...


A diabetic long-suffering near a annoying cough?
My mom has been coughing for the last one month. Her cough is usually immensely bad during the night and she has be seen quite a number of doctors. All the doctors said the cough will rob longer time to heal as my mom is a diabetic patient. I wonder if i...


A disease roughly speaking have a disease?
i have many symptons. but im not actually diagosedbut next to anyting. im obsessed with trying to find a mental illness that i enjoy. its almost like i want one. is this a disorder? - OMG you gotz the aidz and the HIV! Run away! You also got's thte zombie virus! You are...


A examine something like sleep apnea?
I am not 100% sure if I have sleep apnea or not. If I do, it is most likely obstructive sleep apnea. In the past two years, I enjoy woken up in the middle of the night gasping for air. This have happened two times. I do not snore or drink,...


A fancy of something surrounded by my throat, near a few chest misery after meal.?
It all started last week, when I finished up my lunch really fast, after that buffet, I felt like my throat was bleeding, tried to cough it up but it be just my saliva, no blood. A day after that it went away, later I...


A few asthma question?
Hi. =) me start off by saying I'm 17 and I've had asthma since I be about 6 or so.. that's when I joined the cross country team.. Well ever since, my asthma have gotten a lot worse. And I'm not sure what kind of asthma I have. I play hockey.. So I other have...


A few asthma question?
I have astham and in order to dull my chances of getting an attack, i started using a type of medication called advair. This is a little purple disc that REALLY help tame my asthma symptoms before they develop. I no longer have strength insurance yet i still have my prescription for Advair, but now i...


A friend cannot afford needed medication for her sever phnemonia?
she lives in Vancouver Washington.is there any government type of program or someone who might settle for her medication out of charity or w/e. - if her pneumonia is severe she needs to go to the hospital and tell them she can't settle for the medication cause if she doesnt...


A friend is have chest pains?
dont be so rough contained by bed. - Well it depends on what type of chest pain it is and where on earth in her chest its hurting her. It could be a sign of asthma. Or if she's around smoke or she does smoke that could be a good reason also.. I reason she...


A friend of mine have have breathing test, xrays, and allergy test among other things.Still cant numeral it out?
He has trouble breathing at random times and suffers from sleep apnea. If the breathing tests and adjectives the other tests were fine, what would be the problem? We have also gone over the theory of panic attacks and anxiety but it...


A high-speed put somebody through the mill for someone that know anything something like doses within medication?
i'm taking steroids and then my doctor also prescribed antibiotics and i have to take 2 pills twice a sunshine and it comes out to be 2000 mg of the antibiotic is that to much i weight 120 - It depends on the...


A interrogate more or less sleep apnea surrounded by children? Possible effects?
My cousin May have sleep apnea (OSA) but we are wondering. Because of the gasping for breath that occurs in sleep apnea, can man sick *as in vomiting* be a symptone. Because when you gasp for air to much you can throw up. She singular throws up once in...


A lot of blood within my snot... what's wrong?
I think i have a sinus infection, but there's an awful lot of blood in my snot... it's pretty horrid. It's like dark brown and green infused with bright red. I also own a really bad cough. Are there other viruses/illnesses that are related to this symptom? - What you are...

by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment