Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heart diseases questions and answers

3 problems near this medical situation!?
72 year old female with vanished sided weakness, ruled out cerebral vascular accident (CVA). The long-suffering is being admitted to your floor from emergency department (ED). - If this were if truth be told to happen, you couldn't whip out your Blackberry and quiz the random folks on Yahoo Answers to back with a...


3 pvc's within a row during anger?
for the past 6 months I battled chronic anxiety, xanax addiction, and panic disorder, I've be to 6 different doctors, all of whom examined my heart with a listening device and said my heart is completely fit... I also had 6 ekg's done in the past year adjectives "perfect" but sometimes when I'm having...


30 yr dated womanly, enjoy a interrogate something like my ekg Vent 112, PR 156, QRS 81, QT/QTc 318/409 PRT 39 21 30, mundane?
All those numbers look perfect. Although, I am slightly worried about your ventricular rate. I would guess this might be from just the certainty that you're in a doctor's office and that can sometimes...


33yrs. dated and shooting agony contained by chest/heart nouns...?
I'm 33 years old and have been have shooting pains-very randomly on the left side of my chest in my heart nouns. It feels pretty deep-like lightning or something. Sometimes it's so intense it stops me from what I'm doing. One night, my neck started to consistency hot, hurt and then it...


35 year outdated friend of late have massive stroke?
My girlfriend just had a massive stroke last dark and they are now airlifting her to a bigger hospital. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? What happens when you've had a massive stroke? - She is young plenty to come out of this, there might be paralysis after but she will...


3rd heart bypass, how adjectives is this to go on?
My Nanna has previously had 2 bypasses 12 yrs ago and bout 20 yrs ago. She is mid 70's. Just found out from her angiogram that now both valve that were previously done are both blocked along with a couple of artery's and some leakage of sorts. I know fund 12yrs...


5 different heart diseases?
hi can someone plz list 5 different heart diseases? - Coronary Artery Disease emic Cardiomyopathy Atrial Fibulation Mitral Valve Regurgitation Heart MurMur Source(s): Work in cardiology office. - There is list of heart diseases for you; rdiomyopathy o Cardiovascular disease o Ischaemic heart disease o Heart disaster flammatory heart disease o Valvular heart disease Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_disea… - coronary...


50 heart beat per minute?
Is that too low or is that a healthy level? - I don't feel so. Go and see a doctor. They will then send to straight to the hospital and they will keep you contained by overnight or for a few days on some medication. Then, if your heart rate isn't faster then you will...


69 year antediluvian 13 days post CABG x4?
A 69 year old woman is 13 days post CABG x 4, and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, have her first cardiac rehab yesterday, I am concerned that she has something wrong, other then her surgery. - A major surgery close to this has a major impact on...


73lbs overweight and but contained by best condition how can this be?
I am female 31 years old and I am obese. I am 5 foot 5 inches and weigh 220lbs (73lbs over my ideal). I have be a vegetarian for 20 years and I do not smoke or drink. My basic diet is okay but I do have a development...


74 yr hoary grandfather within hospital..?
hi, my 74 grandpa in is the hospital with some sort of heart blockage in his arteries. he is supposed to enjoy an operation but the only thing stopping him is his kidneys. the kidneys may not be good, or competent to handle the surgery. if they are no good, the surgery has to hang...


76 year old-fashioned splendid pop have a stroke...?
my grand pop just had a stroke. ave a blood clot on his brain. he cant talk and stuff... he be okay?.. SIGHT LINKS WILL BE GREAT!..THANKS) - You should move about on line to the American Heart Association and follow their links. ...


85/62 BP.. should I be in motion to the doctor.?
I was feeling very vague and lightheaded these past couple days. But this morning, I can't even go up the stairs without my chest hurting. So I took my BP and it said 85/62. I drank lots of marine and had some soup, and I'm feeling a lot better... Is it...


90 year hoary masculine next to a leaky heart spigot?
What is causing the shortness of breath? > http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/leaki… . This is an add for a book but he does converse of "shortness of breath" being a symptom care of yourself - A leaky heart valve means the heart is unqualified to pump blood as effectively as it should.


95/65.That's my blood pressure.Is it a everyday?
I'm actually so sick of reading EVERYWHERE that 120/80 is NORMAL. it is, but in the MATHEMATICAL sense - as in it's an average, and if you do a 'majority distribution' in stats you'll end up with 120/80. I know tons of poeple (including myself) who are not at 120/80,...


98/78 blood pressure heart rate is 74?
I'm 38 my blood pressure is 98/78 and heart rate is 74 is it too low? If this is not normal, recheck it later. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids and not taking any herbs or medication that can lower your BP. Your heart rate is quite normal for resting...


A 28yr weak womanly have a stroke, what could be the produce?
Out of no where today my cousin had a stroke. What could be the cause? She did do for a time drinking and drugs like pot,coke and pills but I am not sure which ones she took. - DRUG ABUSE, THERE IS A REASON THAT IT IS DUMB...


A blood assessment showed that I'm B12 not up to scratch. Serum B12 plane of 186 pg/ml. My doctor prescribed in one piece bunch of?
tests, (e.i. intrinsic factor and tape worms, etc.) All turned out negative. My doctor is puzzled. I've be getting B12 shots twice already. I'm not a vegetarian, I eat meat at least 2 times a...


A complete contained by a heart can it be cured?
whole in the heart can it b cured if yes then how and how much time will it rob 2 be cured - yes , a hole in the heart can be cured urgery or by non - surgical means Source(s): i am a resident surrounded by cardiac surgery...

No comments:

Post a Comment