Friday, October 23, 2009

Diabetes Q&A

10+ Hours of sleep and still tired every morning basically have blood theory test can this be severe allergies?
Hi, ve felt run down for the past 2 weeks or so. I own been getting between 9 and 12 hours of sleep each night, and when I wakeup, I have a feeling as if I need to sleep more. During the...


100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD CONTAINS HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, PLEASE HELP ME?
I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, I'm trying to eliminate all traces of cultivated sugar and refined carbohydrates from my diet. I went to my local food store today to pick up a loaf of whole wheat bread one and only to discover that it is loaded with...


126 big for blood sugar level?
I just checked my sugar levels and it reads 126. I own not ate in the past like 4 hours. I enjoy just drunk maybe a can of Dr. Pepper. I'm 16 year old feminine and weights bout 135 lbs. - 126 is a good number. If you drank Dr. Pepper your blood...


13 year antediluvian next to impermanent blindness spells?
My 13 year old daughter since Jan 2009 has been experiencing conditional blindness spells. It was originally thought to be a side effect of a mediation she was on with some other condition issues. She since hs had her gallbladder removed and everything else is fine, but she is still having these episodes.


14 year antediluvian diabetic, want six pack?
Im a 14 year old girl and i have type 1 diabetes. i've been purchase weight this summer and i miss actually seeing my ribs. im kind of just this minute diagnosed. its almost been a year. ally want my six pack again but now i have belly rolls. i...


14 year infirm beside diabetes?? :(?
I have had some symptoms: *Frequent Urination (Sometimes Clear) *Fruity, sweet, or wine - like odor on breath *Sometimes slight nausea by chance - (But can control it) has been going on for about 1-2 months, unrinate going on for 4 - 6/7 times a day Maybe not 7.. i'll count them next...


144 Blood Glucose Reading 2 hours after intake?
Is that normal? - well, if you are NONdiabetic i would say no. ou are non-diabetic , next the reading is normal . In non-diabetics , the BS will return to normal levels . You might want to check beside your doctor for blood tests this wil reveal if you...


150+ Is it mundane blood sugar after a banquet?
I'm not a diabetes; family history is not. Random test range between 80 to 96. But if I ate a teatime with a lot of carb and sweet stuffs, it could spike to 150+ 1 hr after meal; down to 90 to 101 after 2 hrs. 3+ hrs down to...


17 Years Old Newly Diagnosed Type 1 Diabetic and PCOS..?
I was Diagnosed a week ago with Type 1 Diabetes. I now contribute myself 4 injections a day and test myself 6-8 times a day. Although i want i didn't have it..im just glad that im alive and that i have another accident at life. s also told that there's a...


23. Describe which cell of the body are dependent upon glucose?
I believe the answer you are looking for is beta cells. can find more information on glucose contained by the body on the following web pages. Good luck to you. Source(s): http://www.enjoying-life-with-diabetes.c… http://www.enjoying-life-with-diabetes.c… - Cells, not organs? Organs are made up of tissue which...


25 year aged manly next to a fast blood sugar even of 100. Is this a foremost prolem or can I fix it?
Enjoy this part of your good health. 100 is great. However, in need a point of reference it's hard to know for sure. Visit my blog site and study the Glucose Chart so you will just how...


2major problems...diabetes and overweight.?
Im 19 years old and I have uncontrolled type 1 diabetes.I am also 1 or 2 stone overweight.Im desperate to obtain better control and to loose weightiness but I know I need to increase my insulin to obtain better control so wont that cause me to gain even more counterweight?I would sincerely value any input on this...


5 hour blood sugar audition, can I hold coffee contained by morning?
I have to have a 5 hour blood sugar test surrounded by the morning, does anyone know if I can I have coffee in morning? - I enjoy done various medical testings where they want you to be all stressed out and adjectives for even a...


5.3mmol/l darkness time glucose level.?
Hiya, i have slight suspicians about being diabetic so get a home glucose monitor a while ago to test my levels as i did not want to to to my doctor if it turned out to be nothing. I own had an increased thirst and very often im getting classis 'low sugar' similar to feelings..


5:00 A.M. I treated a fruitless hypoglycemic reation (my blood glucose be at 23)?
I was exhausted all day. What can I do after a hostile response like that to make it through the day lacking being so tired (all day)? uld go with Orange Juice. It other does the trick for me. - I hold to take a...



BY:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment