Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cancer FAQ

"Hanna's Gift" the book. I newly finished reading it next to tears within my eyes...hold you read it?
It must be impossible to lose a child to cancer, simply unbelievable agony to endure. In the book she ends up divorcing her husband and it states that most parents divorce over the loss of a child, have you experienced that?...


(Diagram Included) Are the clogged pore-like things underneath my armpits my lymph nodes draining?
This is a strange question and I'll try to word it as clearly as possible... a 22-yr-old female who has a massive history of illness in my family, from breast cancer, uterine cancer, colon cancer, and brain tumors, to diabetes, the account goes on and on.


***PLEASE HELP* Cat beside Mast Cell tumor - can someone explain what it is and how to treat?
PLEASE HELP! I KNOW THIS IS A LONG ENTRY, BUT I'M DESPERATE. This cat is my pride and joy and I'm so very confused! Any input would be helpful! at have had a wart looking lump on his back for nearly 3 years.


:-( Could I grasp skin cancer!? :-(?
I go to the pool/beach almost everyday. I never wear sunblock.can I get skin cancer?..(I'm scared) ks for answering - not individual do you have a high chance of getting skin cancer, you will own wrinkly skin when you get older. Especially if you get burned really confidently you probably have a...


? almost extragonadal mediastinal germ cell tumor (yolk sac)?
My fiance has been diagnosed with germ cell tumor that started within his chest. The tumor was the size of a grapefruit that had collapsed his left lung and started to block stale his airway. He has been in the hospital 3 weeks and be in ICU for 2 weeks.


[Medical Question] Confused on the subject of the stages of lung cancer...?
A patient is diagnosed with an apical right upper lobe non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). It is considered treatable by surgery and a pneumonectomy is performed. However, a few weeks subsequent, he notices a lump in his (R) axilla, which is proven by biopsy to be NSCLC. my question:...


1 doctor diagnosed ms another disagrees say be in motion to ucla for second evaluation?
First doctor says i have ms (technically diagnosed with RRMS, but dr also mentioned benign Atypical ms within his diagnosis). HMO forced me to see new Dr. 3 months after initial diagnosis. HMO dr's first questions was "why are you here"? My symptoms...


1 surrounded by 3 general public will get hold of cancer contained by the subsequent 5 years?
Is this true? Where can I read more about this? - wow..thnx a lot for that piece of info. - they say one in five people will develop some type of cancer within their lifetimes. And one in eight women will get...


1. What types of cell are peculiar contained by this forgiving? How do you know?
Susie B., a three and a half-year-old female, is brought to the hospital by her parents who are concerned about her slow growth, night sweats, and craniofacial abnormality. Blood analyses provided the following results: sting Glucose: 42 mg/dL - Serum sodium: 140 mmol/L - 8am Cortisol:...


13 years old-fashioned when you go and get Leukemia?
If you get Leukemia at 13 how long would you have to live? - No one can tell you that. It is different for everyone and every cancer. - if you need support for cancer...try this out ref="http://www.thecancersmile.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.thecancersmile.com Travis - Cancer of any kind is perilous - there...


13 yr feeble boy beside cancer what do you devise?!??!??!?
Has anyone heard about the 13 yr old boy who have cancer and didn't want kemo anymore! He had it once and it didn't help then the mother said kemo be against there religion and they said they didn't want him to have kemo anymore and the court system said he...


14 year dated masculine nipple lump?
Here's the whole story. I'm 14 years old, I went to answer the phone, and I leaned on a stool, and my nipple area started to hurt. So, I started like checking it out (not like that) and I found that lower than the nipple thing is hard, like there's a rock-hard piece of tissue...


14 years elderly..breast cancer?
im 14 tomorrow and i realized i have a lump in my gone breast, and thought it might be breast cancer,but i also start my period soon and was wondering if it could have anything to do next to my period? - At 14 your breast are still growing and all young ladies have to endure...


15 year outdated manly reckon I own breast cancer?
I was taking a shower when I discovered that when I push down on my right nipple there is a lump. I was looking and it said if nipples stir in then you may have breast cancer and mine hold always done that. I'm pretty worried... Do I have breast cancer? ...


16 and i judge i hold breast cancer (re-post)?
hey i'm 16, and i think i've had breast cancer for 4 years, i've been upset to tell anyone because I was only a infantile age when i discovered it, i was 12 years old. I didn't know what to do when i first felt the lump, it's get worse now and...


17 yrs old-fashioned near swollen lymph nodes adjectives over body.?
hey since november, i began feeling lymph nodes all over my body. they are located similar to under my jaw/ neck area, surrounded by my groin, and armpits. I feel perfectly fine though. I went to the doctor within March, he gave me a full physical and felt the nodes and...


19 Years Old and Scared that I May Have Thyroid Cancer: Please, Give Me Some Advise... Thank You?
SYMPTOMS (etc.): ery firm, but not quite hard. -- Some-what movable, I guess? -- Hasn't grown in years (4+) -- Recent heart "skipping" beat. only 19 and I am so scared that I am going to die from thyroid cancer (if I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment