Thursday, October 22, 2009

Infectious FAQ

!! Do I hold swine flu !!?
I got a cough, im sneezing more than usual and i've got a blocked nose and cough green phlegm but i don't enjoy a fever. Is this swine flu or just normal flu? Im worried to death - Okay first lug a deep breath..okay relax I wouldnt say you have swine...I'd right to...


$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachusetts?
A new law just passed surrounded by Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day send to prison sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency. So if you are instructed to take the swine...


"And in a minute Iam HIV/AIDS positive" she said,?
I never had a sex,huge,pierce myself with a sharp objects,or stay close with others,i hope i would be undisruptive.I only went to pass urine within someone's bathing room who is already positive,I felt sick and the doctor said she has infected you if you came contained by immedietely after her before five...


"Swine flue" Many cases gone unreported within India. Worst on the other hand to come?
I feel that... ity regarding Swine flue in Maharastra is far worst than 'shown contained by Media'. Nasik health centre "Swine flue positive" was sent home... various cases gone unreported... Basic necessities within prime hospital are in short supply…'even mask are not available...


"Wastong Nutrisyon Kailangan lifestyle diseases iwasan" who can back me within writing a jingle composition? support?
what's the best lyrics that will greatly emphasized the theme.. what should i compose.. please suggestion.. and i'll also appreciate if you have already the music or the tone for it.. thanx.!! hope to achieve answers. before tommorow.. - There is a site...


): HELP!! Preventing a cold?
Okay, so my sister's boyfriend has a case of sniffles, etc. for a couple days, which he thought was allergies after mowing the grass. ver, this morning my sister woke up sick next to a cold. I stupidly drank after her yesterday. ): d drinking Theraflu or something stop me from getting sick? I'm...


** discharge within tonsils throat what is the inflict within pockets of tonsils?
see a doctor answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer… - Tonsilitis or strep throat most likely. Both serious and surrounded by need of antibiotic. - I chew over my head just exploded! - You got to many problems at both ends. - lmao. a. what? -


***Large bumps.BOILS?***?
I have been getting large pus occupied bumps under in my arm pits for about 5 years. Recently I own noticed that I am starting to get them in other places that I shave.(legs, arms, pubic area) My mother have started getting them in her arm pits as well and we are thinking it may be from using the...


**HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A URINARY TRACT INFECTION OR HAS ONE NOW?**?
Well i think i might have a urinary tract infection it does not hurt when i pee but when im finishing and it feels resembling a have to pee all the time. Its sunday about 2:30 am and i purely cant sleep! Everytime i finish peeing i just get...


..Do I own swine flu?
It started with a runny nose, now it's really clogged, and I hold a headache and a sore neck. - The symptoms of swine flu look like an ordinary flu, it include soaring fever (greater than 100°F or 37.8°C), cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. There is also report of diarrhoea and...


.Am I still contagious?
I've just had the flu but am feeling much better - but I still enjoy a bad sounding cough. Would I likely still be contagious? - Yes, you probably are still contagious! Stay home. - I would stay home for 7 days after the symptoms began or until 24 hours after your concluding fever, whichever...


...how come everyone is making a huge concordat over the swine flu?
i had the swine flu a week ago and it pretty much felt the same as the regular flu... i go to the doctors and they said it was the swine flu and i was on "quarantine" haha it was pretty ridiculous. i have it for about 4...


:O Have i get swine flu, and what own i get if i haven't?
Well i have got a runny nose, lots of headache, tummy upset, achey joints (especially arms) and im coughing all the time and yesterday i was off-colour all day i went to sleep at 7pm and woke up at 9pm, and afterwards went back to sleep at...


-_- bug bites...? or.. BUG BITES >=[?
okay. i ust noticed today. that i have a lot of "pimple" resembling redish bumps -_- it doesnt itch.. its just.. there. -_- i have a pretty accurate idea that i have bugs on my bed. its new.. i construe. like i got it a few weeks after summer started. ept on the oppisite...


________is any disease of the adrenal glands.?
adrenopathy? not sure if that is right, but I did take a medical terminology class a while support, and I know that -pathy means disease of. But I am not sure if it would be adreno. *EDIT** I looked it up in my text book and the correct occupancy is adrenalopathy.


1 year hoary beside diarrhea going on four days and immediately she have a confusion?
and one got any suggestions? - I assume that she has be seen by a doctor? l she have a medical examination, I'd be inclined to give her some marine with a pinch of salt and some sugar, and to play a fan on her...


10% of the student population at a Washington State college contracts the swine flu?
Medical professionals, I know you are tired of hearing of the swine flu, but do any of you have any information on this. Why is it attacking the young? Why do they wrap up up acutely ill 24hours after being symptomatic? How did they come up with...


100.0 amount hallucination desperate?
My head hurts and my skin is extremely sensitive to touch, like very irritating. Should i progress to work? I feel pretty lousy! - Here i s an excellent site beside some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://nurse17.notlong.com/3AAc51m - It's a low fever that doesn't warrant a trip to...


108 Fever and Vomiting?
I went to the doctor, he gave me some meds, but I vomited 2 times alfter taking the pills. Am I allergic to the medicine or is this a sympton of a Fever as capably. - seriously, jump to the hospital, have someone take you there, 108 is insecure. although if you can get to...


11 month dated toddler near low entire neutrophils. What could it be wrong?
My son is going to be a year on Sep.23 and since July this year all his blood test results are coming abnormal on the complete nuetrophils. The normal should be from 1500-8500 and his recent result is 84. What can my son possibly have?...


12 months out-of-date beside elevated disorientation and bloody muzzle?
Most epistaxis (nose bleeds) is benign. With a temp of 103, it would not be surprising to find that the child is dehydrated. Dried mucus membranes, such as those found in the nasal passage, can crack and the fragile capillary can bleed. I obviously can't see how blood there...


13 year antediluvian, vomiting for 3 days?
also has a red blotchy rash over face and body which comes and go. was late with her interval by 9 days. was wearing tampons but stopped when complaining of stomach pain. concerned because still vomiting. seen doctor saturday be given piriton which hasnt worked. Rash more predominant when lying down? any ideas? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment