Friday, October 30, 2009

Infectious diseases questions and answers

A press almost swine flu?
Is there any evidence to suggest that domestic pets can contract the disease or is it just limited to humans? - I have heard a few cows coughing recently. I newly stay out of there way. - No, it cannot as far as I know be passed onto domestic pets, only other humans. ...


A press just about swine flu!!?
are there any natural things for me to drink and take to prevent swine flu ? - Take at tiniest 2000 miligrams of vitamin D each day. - First of all, don't panic. Eat well, drink lots and grasp plenty of sleep. Keep your immune system well. Get used to washing...


A press more or less pernicious anemia injections?
I have had pernicious anemia for a long time now and i enjoy been getting b12 injection every month. I have been given a b12 injection within the top of my arm and in my bum. I was just wondering where on earth the best place to get it was. in the top...


A query going on for vomiting?
when people vomit do they all have this same unexpected taste up in their nose and mouth, the aroma is just disgusting. does it all taste and smell alike to people and can someone tell me what this kind of penchant is called? Even now i can still smell it (i just vomited, the ultimate...


A query roughly speaking swine flu. People who enjoy fragile immune systems or are within the venerable category?
I think it’s a case of wait until you own the swine flu symptoms and then get the tamiflu capsules. The capsule must be taken with 48 hours of symptoms to be effective. had swine flu and its not nice...i took...


A swine flu cross-examine?
Hello, i would please like someone to explain to me how dangerous swine flu is, i have 3 younger siblings aged 10,7 and 2 and i needed to know if they were in danger. and also if you enjoy had swine flu then can you catch it again. Please try and answer at least possible one of...


Aaaaaaah..swine flu at my institution!?
there was a swine flu outbreak at my highschool and someone has it! but other ppl are sick next to different stuff! what do i do to not get it!??! - You can try the FLU CARE,to secure H1N1/SWINE FLUE,H5N1/AVIAN FLUE, and all flue.I looked contained by Media in yourcountry,mycountry people got virus.The product si...


Aaaah! Swine Flu! Help!?
Im supposed to go to mexico on a cruise in 4 days and i was wondering if its safer than b4 because im really worried around the swine flu. Tips Please and is it safer?? - very well i currently have the swine flu (its horrible and more common than most people on this site reflect...


Abnormal Irritation within my mouth?
Its located on the inside of my bottom lip in that area. It hurts when i talk contained by some words. I did hold Hand Foot Mouth Disease,and yet i still see bumps in my throat. Any possible adeas? Or is the disease still spreading in my mouth...even after 1 and 1/2 weeks...


About a 2 days ago i be bitten by a dog near rabies...can i still drink soda?
I'm really worried because i love soda...does anyone know if i can? - what the hell you should go to doctor - only pepsi. other sodas such as root beer, sprite, orange soda, and especially coca cola have chemicals surrounded by them that...


About Diet to increase the imunity agaist cold..?
i am working in cold environment.I am habituated with this so several times i suffer from chronic fever..suggest the diet to increase the imunity against cold and any other precaution... - make sure you get all of your vitamins, but surrounded by particular, zinc, vitamin c, i suppose b vitamins for energy...


About Flu shots within 2009?
when will it be available? - Don't get the shot! The vaccine contains Squalene, thimerasol(mercury), aluminum, formaldehyde, etc. Google Gulf War Syndrome linked to Squalene. and why is it that Novartis had the vaccine LONG BEFORE the swine flu begin showing up? It takes at least a year to develop a vaccine! do some research...


About hep c conditions?
i would like too know what causes the itching and runny bowels associated with this condition and does any one know in the region of the process associated with trying to get social security disability gratitude - Michael : It is very hard getting SSI for just Hep C but it's not surrounded by conjunction with...


About hepatites c what is it and what can be done?
What is hepatitis C? r> How is hepatitis C treated? Hepatitis C is not treated unless it become chronic. Chronic hepatitis C is treated with drugs that slow or stop the virus from damaging the liver. s for the Treatment of Chronic...


About swine flu and symptoms?
I have over the last two days been terribly achy and feel exhausted..also the parts of my body that are aching gets sore similar to aftr a gym session the next day. I have also get a 1 yr old and a two yr old who had a cold second week, with fever, runny nose, loss...


About Swine Flu vaccine?
Does anyone understand in non-medical terms what the outlook is for a swine flu vaccine? When do they predict one will be available? And who is it for - is it a precautionary vaccine close to annual flu shots or is it only for people infected with Swine Flu? - Yes, the vaccine is all set...


About Swine flu(h1n1)Did i own the swine flu?
Well my brother had been to the hospital, since hes only 2 because he contracted swine while visit Mexico, idk how. And before I knew he was sick, he would sneeze or cough right on my frontage when I would play with him. Like 2 days after I had a sore throat and...


About swine flu,is it still around?
Let's say around Brooklyn or Manhattan.Or what about China town? - Yes. e stay in touch with the news. It have hit 1 million + cases in the United States and 137 dead and 34 hospitalized? I'm not sure exactly, But it's similar. - [As of July 10] There are now more than...


About swine flu.. what?
I've been hearing all this stuff on the medium about a possible outbreak of swine flue in these up coming months... my question to you is do you culture actually believe this and are you willing to get vaccinate? my personal opinion and don't get me wrong I believe this is all pure BS. ...


About the Kit used to diagnose Swine flu?
Well there is an epidemic of Swine Influenza here in Pune.Thousands of people are running helter skelter to a variety of hospitals for getting tested.But due to such a vast multitude of people government is finding difficult to meet head-on the situation.Can doctors like us get imported kit to help the people out...

No comments:

Post a Comment