Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Infectious diseases Q&A

65,000 associates to die from swine flu?
the goverment predicts that 65,000 people will die from swin flu, why cant they stop this and do more - Yep probably... But widespread flu kills a lot and we have a enduring amount of immunity to it... Anyway you might die from the vaccine which killed more people contained by the 70's...


7 months and hiv positive can this affect my child, though?
what level of cd 4 count that will cause my baby to be artificial - It is the fact that you have HIV, not your CD4 count, that may cause your tot to be infected. Women who are...


85 year infirm great grandma have stomach virus what do we do?
My 85 year old great grandma won't eat anything since she has a stomach virus and feel nausues but it's making my whole family worried. She eats for a time bit of soup but that's about it. She's pretty healthy for an 85 year old woman but she purely...


99.5 frenzy, sore muscles, and cough- what do i own?!?
today at school i started feeling worse as the day go on and when i got home i had a fever of 99.5. i be fine yesterday though and i also have a scratchy throat/ cough (but it only hurts when i cough) and sore legs and back. does anyone know...


A 24 year old-fashioned Female complains of confusion and discomfort?
Q: A 24 year old female automotive technician presents herself at the doctor's office. She complains of frenzy and of pain in her left foot. On physical examination, the patient had a insightful wound on her left palm that was oozing pus. She has purplish, red streaks running up her gone...


A boy died of swine flu within our locality!! What preventive measures can I pocket for my kinfolk?
My baby is 3 and half month old. A 4 year matured boy died of swine flu in our locality yesterday. I feel for the boy and his family. I want to protect my tot and family from the disease, more so as...


A category of diarrhea and disorientation for 8 days?
Well ive had a diarrhea for a few days, but then it started turning solid , im going about 4 times a light of day but its not watery,its solid, and my fever has last for a while, but its only around 37.5 degrees centigrade, i'll be going to the doctor tomorrow,...


A Cold, The Flu or Swine Flu?
I woke up on thursday morning feeling absolutely horrible. I had a sore throat, stiff collar, my muscles were aching and I felt close to I was going to vomit. As they day went on it didn't find any better, and on friday it was exactly the same. It is now saturday afternoon, and...


A connection between feedstock fortifiers and cracked cow disease?
Is there any REAL experts out there that can answer a question close to: animals into feed for other livestock AND "Mad cow" disease or any other kind of animal disease? - Why are you asking this now? The interconnect has been well established for over 10 years. ...


A couple are both carrier of sikle cell anemia. If they hold two kids...?
A. What are the likelihood that one will be affected and the other not? What is the likelihood that both will be carrier? - Sickle cell is an autosomal recessive trait. So if they both are carriers, we can denote that as Ss, the...


A cross-examine roughly body infection?
A friend of mine got mycoplasma infected,the one called ureaplasmaurealyticum . The only sympotom is that she sometimes stipulation to pee even just after one.After taking ten days of anti-biotics midecine, the test result is still posative.I wonder if there is drug resisitance within her body? Is that very serious? How to deal with it? Has...


A disease for low iron?
wll i have low iron and i eat rlly healthy foosds so when i asked my doctor he said tht i have a disease called telllasema something im not sure but he also said if my husbend has it nd i have kifs theyd be deformed.can someone please give an account me what i have?? ...


A few question roughly speaking Anthrax?(the disease)?
i have googled these and its hard to find a straight answer. if you can help it would be willingly appreciated. :) and where was Anthrax discovered? how is Anthrax transmitted (animal to person/ person to person)? Medical treatment if you hold Anthrax in the early stages? and is there anything markedly...


A girl within my institution have get swine flu..?
How likely am I to get it ? Anything else ? - relay the guidance office, the nurses, and your principal fast. - cmon guys.. its all hype. a friend of mine have swine flu and he survived. ;) its nothing more than a normal virus which happens to enjoy become...


A guy i work next to found out yesterday that his 2 kids own the swine flu....?
should i be worried and should i disinfect my house as well we have already sprayed the office down. also i did come within contact with him and wondering they say small children and pregnant women but can people solely be carriers and not...


A little hole contained by on my vanished tonsil??! please aid?
well i just got over strep in the order of a month ago..and go it kinda bad (for a week and a half) and then it go away and so then a week after strep or im brushing my teeth and see a little brown thing (not food) and i...


A pig kissed me. will i return with tge pigs flu? and should i shave my come first? ''some say-so it works'' please abet!?
omgggggggggg u cant get it from a pig. its called H1N1 its not swine flu from a bird. then mutated to a pig after mutated to human so its not going to go thru a...


A possible lip ring infection (Pictures)?
I have had my lip ring for 7 months (Left Lip Ring) .Today I woke up and it was really swollen. It have a bit of crust on it so i'm not sure if it is or not. My mom wants me to take it off because she think it looks purple, she thinks it's...

No comments:

Post a Comment