Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Skin conditions questions and answers

3 months beside really bad/servere acne (Picture included)?
http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qk6j… - stir to your doctor. also, to prevent more, wash your face twice a day. - im currently using proactiv and it works wonders :) i got from trader joes call a blemish stick and its amazing too if you have scars use merderma or lemon juice for...


3 years ago I be bitten by a tick on the posterior of my team leader. I be competent to verbs it out next to my nail.?
It took a yr to heal, but as it healed a pimple like sore appeared hard by it and it was very painful. Now, it is recuperative and another one is appearing. ...


4 year old-fashioned red dots around eyes?
My 4 year old daughter has tiny red dots around her eyes. She also has have an upset stomach, diarrhea. Any ideas of what that might be? - How odd. My 4 yr old only had a crying fit, and caused herself to throw up (yuck) - I noticed (like 30 min...


6 days ago i burned my hip near hot cooking grease 2" long 1" widespread if i cover it can i still catch within suntan booth?
you should keep it covered in the tanning booth or in the sun- sunlight exposure will rationale it to scar worse (dermatologists recommend keeping wounds out of any sunlight for 6 months to...


7 years ago i have a precancerous spot removed?
But i had another spot that was bigger and also precancerous (that one was on my neck) and i judge it may have been there longer. I wouldn't consent to the person remove it b/c at the time i was a little kid and the first one hurt really desperate b/c it...


8 Bug bites on one arm...?
I was sitting in our car when we be headed to get some food and nothing be wrong with me. After we get out of the car i hold about 8 bug bites on one arm and only one. They are smallish perfect circles. No dscolorization. They do itch but I be wondering what...


A cross-question nearly mole removal?
Ok, i have three moles the size of pencil erasers on my face, two are flat and one is raised. I would resembling to get them removed and im 16, so i know i cant now. What would be the best time to get them removed and will it move a scar? - this will...


A desperate covering of Ingrown coat?
Are there any Treatments for Ingrown hair? I get them on my scalp and here pretty bad. I have a couple bald spots that ooze pus. I had surgery on them and the doctor said he pulled out 8 four inch hairs that were ingrown. at first we thought they be cysts. The doctor said...


A examine nearly my impetigo.?
In October 2008 I was diagnosed with impetigo. It was incredibly small and unnoticeable until around February when it came up quite seriously. They then give me a cream, that had no effect, and then another which did sort of. It worked up until the point where the nouns affected nearly cured. Now it flares up...


A grill around visit a dermatologist?
When I go for my yearly checkup will the doctor be able to find a solution for my acne? Or, do i own to see a dermetoligist? If i do, will i have to wait, and will it cost a lot of money? - Your doctor will probably recommend you to a dermatologist...


A hole within my toe, what could this be?
I've developed what I thought to have been a callus, but now I am not too sure. We lately put hardwood on our stairs and removed the carpet, and the callus occurred around this time. s a small area on my right, big toe and contained by the center of the...


A interview about Duac gel?
i got switched to this product because the last thing i be using was too harsh for my skin. supposed to use it once every night, but should i put on a moisturizer right formerly i put it on? - No, I wouldn't. The benzoyl peroxide penetrates better when there's nothing blocking it from...


A little embarresing but are these wart?
There little bumps on my inner thighs. they are mostly scattered out, but there are like five grouped together. I've used acne treatment on them forever so I know that doesn't work. I come up with I got them like 2 years ago when I wore wet shorts, but very soon they are starting...


A lump on the departed side of my facade?
It's above my jaw line. But you can't see it. size of an M&M, it moves, and hurts a little if you press down knotty enough. Someone mentioned the possibility of an abscess? be abcess or lymph gland or tumor... nwwd xray/mri.soon - Just like steve said it...


A mole on my leg is thoroughly raw and red?
Ive had a mole on my leg on the very top of my left leg sensitive of in the crease os my leg and it is suddenly very painful to touch, i notice it yesterday when i was in the shower. It only hurts when i touch it or it brushes...


A odd examine, but how can I quit my mannerism of biting the skin on my fingers?
As far back as I can remember (I am talking toddler age) I have other bit the skin off of my fingers. I do it when I am nervous, or when I am bored and not thinking. I really really wish that I could...


A patch of skin under your own steam that lacks reaction?
Today I noticed a patch of skin on the bottom of my foot kind of feels numb or dead. (I'm not sure how to describe it.) It feels almost like there is something caked on the bottom of my foot explicitly blocking my foot from touching the floor,...


A press just about come first lice?
never say never next to those little f*ckers. have someone look through your hair to make sure you don't hold lice again. - Get rid of all your pillows get current ones. wash ur sheets do your hair in mayo over dark it works it sounds crazy or use dog shampoo. spray ur house...



by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment