Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diabetes Q&A

7 hour vehicle ride next to my bf's momm!?
I have to drive 7+ hours with my boyfriends mom and his little sister in nearly two weeks. What could i do to make time pass fast? We'll win there around 1am-ish so i want to be able to sleep when I get in attendance..What can i do so im not so...


7.8 okay for 4hours after consumption 2slices of eggy bread :D?
Mmm.. Eggy bread... places tell me one point, whilst others tell me a different thing! 14:40, i ate 2slices of eggy bread. 19:45, i checked my blood glucose levels. It be 7.8 taking longer to get with-in it's normal range as i ate carbohydrates? Ive checked 2hours...


A blood experiment or saliva trial for checking testosterone level?
I wanted to check my testosterone levels next time I turn to the doctors, but which test is best? Blood test or saliva test? I want something that's pretty accurate. - Blood test are the ONLY accurate tests. Even so, understand that testosterone is given in a RANGE base...


A blood sugar reading of 260?
an hr after eating normal? - "Prevention is better than cure" take precautions past you are really declared as a diabetic. Source(s): gk - Hi, an take a non-diabetic 2 hours to see the blood sugars drop back to 120 breadth after eating. So you still like coffee? If it is causing...


A breakfast time for a personage next to diabetes?
what sort of meal (main meal) would i make for a person who have diabetes? and why?(high in fibre etc) - We can eat pretty much anything, but it's safest to go with a lower-carb lunchtime. You can't go wrong with broiled chicken w/herbs, broccoli or zucchini, a green salad...


A couple diabetic things?
Okay to start off i know this may sound pathetic but i want to know something. I am a type one diabetic and i be wondering if i can still go on adventure park rides. Like any kind of rides. Again i know it sounds spiritless but i was diagnosed only a month or so ago so...


A cross-examine going on for sugar?
what happen to your body if you only eat food or singular use artificial sweeteners for your food and if it has a name please tell me. k you. - Do some research resembling here http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/ Aspartame is one name and many artificial sweeteners have be given different names. rsonally hate artificial...


A diabetic have ketones due to stress, will the diabetic loose counterweight?
Im not wanting to loose weight. you will not lose immensity. Type 2's typically make enough insulin but your body is resistant to it. The extra insulin is often stored as oil. There are some Type 2's that just don't make enough insulin but...


A examine give or take a few a diabetic pills?
I found out today that I am a type 2 diabetic and I have a question... Dr. put me on metformin 500mg, I'm wanting to know if I start taking it, will I have to cart some kind of diabetic meds the rest of my life or could I get past...


A few question give or take a few diabetes?
diabetes runs in my family, my mom, grandma and cousin have it so she is worried i might own it..because i explaned things to her like..ive been peeing alot lately (i always hold peed alot but its more now), im thirsty alot, ive lost like 10 lbs randomly (without eating differently), and...


A friend is experiencing perilous side effects from punch drinks. is it the caffine or sugar that cause it?
His symptoms are as follows: king out headache stomachache dizziness er I'm sure there are more but those are the big ones he mentioned. What could be wrong with him? He drinks a lot of enery drinks and I know thats...


A give somebody the third degree for adjectives of my fellow diabetics out here.?
What is your biggest pet peeve about the postings you read here on Yahoo Answers? Mine is the fact that there are relatives out there who actually believe you can get diabetes from consumption too much sugar. - Mine is when people ask almost taking drugs...


A give somebody the third degree for family who are diabetic or pre-diabetic...?
what led you to see your doctor and get a diagnosis? - Ive been diabetic for about a year now, i get it last summer while i was i california. i lost about 20-35. i drank alot of hose i mean ALOT, and pee'd alot, so hopefully...


A interrogate for diabetics beside Type 2 Diabetes.?
I was just diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, but luckily I don't enjoy to use Insulin, and I can't find anyone who can or will tell me much about Type 2, Can anyone tell me where on earth I can find the information i'm looking for, help? And can I have...


A little give support to on hypoglycemia non diabetic?
have hypoglycemia myself and am non diabetic. I was told to stay away from sugar. What helps me when I am inkling shaky is a tall glass of 1% OR fat free milk.Protein seem to work best for me...and whole grains, nuts, floor free bread . EZEKIAL bread is all natural and...


A little special science/exercise type give somebody the third degree?
If I ejaculated a lot and never really stopped, and had sex and get a girl pregnant, would the baby come out with a birth defect? And plus, if i did it consistently, could it effect my growth as surrounded by building muscle and height, plus how much sperm would...


A merciful next to typeI diabetes Mellitus would hold?
a) increased production of fattyacids from glucose in liver ncreased stores of triacyl glycerol in adipose tissue d) increased production of acetone - c) increased stores of triacyl glycerol in adipose tissue - Definitely diabetes mellitus type1 will have increased stores of triacylglycerols in the adipose tissue. I prefer the choice...


A nurse call me and said I have dignified blood glucose height.?
I was out with my friends the night formerly my blood test(4-7 PM) and had 2 Amps and a Pepsi. I had no idea I have a blood test the next day though, I totally forgot. d that enjoy skewed my results? I got the blood test at 10...

No comments:

Post a Comment