Thursday, October 29, 2009

Allergies FAQ

Acid reflux within kids are is this allergy related or are thier any other possible grounds, my kids 2years antediluvian?
my kid was recently diagnosed with allergy related sour reflux. is this possible or have they missed something? Please help - Acid reflux is NEVER allergy related so I can individual assume your diagnosis originated from a quack therapist. The...


Adults who guzzle their own snot!?
Now i know that this happens, coz i always seem to see empire digging away in their nostrils when i'm stuck in a que on the motorway, and it's not just men, i see pretty young ladies at it, and yes, after having a good verbs, i seen them inspecting the goods before popping it...


Advair . i can't afford this anymore..is at hand something else i could help yourself to instead?
right now i take advair & pro air - There is no generic for the combination of drugs provided within Advair (fluticasone and salmeterol) . The fluticasone (the corticosteroid) alone is available as generic, but the salmeterol (a long...


Advice just about Sinus Infections?
My son always gets a cold that will lead to a sinus infection. His doc think it's not allergy related. The antibiotic doesn't seem to be helping or the Afrin. What can I do to get his proboscis deconjested?? We don't sleep at night and he's tired of breathing from his mouth.. Any advice please!! ...


Advil 400 mg ?? can it hold side effects?
I never thought Advil 400 mg (xtra strength can have side effects). arted taking it yesterday ( 2 times a day) after asking my pharmacist... for sore,swollen throat and muscle aches. But today after taking it in the morning I am fear drowsy, kind of hard to concentrate...and sometimes dizzy Can...


Afraid to travel to sleep after severe allergic sensitivity (anaphylaxis) faster today?
Today I had a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) and I don't know what caused it. I've never have an allergy to anything before in my life except a bee sting when I be a little kid. ay, I really dont know what the cause is, thats of late a...


Afrin and antenna bleeds?
ok i'v ben using afrin nasal spray for about 6 days now and i have ben getin proboscis bleeds well about 2 or 3 of em only contained by the past few days and i never get em . also i had horrible allergies to thats why i started taking it and i own ben blowing my...


Afrin Nasal Spray Overdose. HELP!?
throw it in the bin lock it up n swallow the key i dunno newly get rid of itt! - Do you have any sense of smell left? Get relieve! Tell your parents that's not good for you!! - I have heard of this before. It isn't that unusual. You can try by adjectives back a...


After a couple of drinks my skin feel afire, why?
Recently Ihave been drinking for the first time, when I drink whether im full or not, my skin feels on fire. Two beers basically kills me, I get a really bad temp and im really feathery headed. Im wondering is this an allergic reaction? - im sorry to tell...


After blowing balloon I take an itchy tongue underneath?
Right, so whenever I blow up a couple of balloons and wait for about 10 minuites, my tongue get itchy and irritated on the underside. It's kind of a burning sensation as well, it just make me want to scatch my tongue. Lol. After that, it goes in about another 10 minuites.


After i ate Lucas candy I have a TERRIBLE allergic response and...?
this just happened about 15 minutes ago. I thought i be gonna die. I've never been so scared in my vivacity. I couldn't talk right or swallow very well. And i feel like i was gonna faint & die. and i started freaking out and couldn't breath extremely well..so...


After my first time, why is it so swollen? ?
i dont know the exact anatomy words, so bare with me. nt to the bathroom, it hurt a bit. i looked down at myself, and you know how theres the clitors, and then as you keep going further down, theres the two little flappy things that are around the vaginal hole.


AHH my feeler is so stuffed how to i take rid of it?!?
Yeah so my nose just suddenly got adjectives stuffy and nothing else is wrong but i cant breath out of it at all! how do i help it? im dominican so i use the organic stuff you...


Ahh! assist my departed ear is competetly blocked give support to pleasee?
Go see a doctor. ould be: 1. You're sick 2. You hold an ear infection 3. Wax 4. You're going deaf - Drink lots and lots of sea, or your ear might be blocked because there is lots of ear wax in there =) LOL...


Ahhh locked to shift to conservatory? hives? plz answer!?
ok so today...my skin is breaking out in hives.. hat should i do so the spots aren't tht noticeable? should i see a doctor in the region of this?? its the first time this has happened to me. thanks! - you should parley to your parents or get to a...


AHHHHHHH? please abet me.?
My fingers are swollen, I have hives, strange pigment changes in my lower body. Possible cause: been spending more time outside lately * i drink snails -- i wasn't even going to include this because i've done it all my life and i eat them untouched so cooking oil doesn't contaminate them. But in a...


Air purifier - should I verbs it or achieve rid of it?
I bought an air purifier at a garage sale, it looked pretty new and within good shape so I bought it and bought a filter for it and used it for 3 days. I got really sick.could it have be from the air purifier??...


Air Quality and Allergies?
Lately my wife, chils and I have had multiple respiratory infections even though we use an air filter within the room. I have heard that opening the window helps but I have also heard that first showing them can also cause more harm than good because the pollens come inside your home. What is the best item...


ALCOHOL ALLERGY! relieve!?
I think i drank wayy too much on my friends party. Im only 17 and it be my first time to party that hard. I drank like 5 martinis, 7 shots, 6 gianas, 2 other drinks and i aligned in this drinking game where we have need of to drink several mixed drinks that were placed in this...


Alcohol mitt sanitising gel allergy?
I'm a student nurse and recently started my 1st placement on a ward. We have to use the alcohol hand sanitising gel regularly. Since I've be using it though I've noticed rashes on the back of both hand and they can be q bit sore. I think I may be allergic to the gel and...


Alcoholic foot sanitizer?
i have this PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer in the company. the problem is: i cant stop smelling it, Any effects of that !? - The sanitizer also has other chemicals surrounded by it as well, most of which don't give the cells pool liner your nose, throat and lungs a "nice feeling." Especially...

by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment