Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stds FAQ

! Did you distribute adjectives your girls you slept near to take tested for STD !!?
I guess if you meet a real beautiful and nice girl (not a who*e) and you slide into a spontaneous situation for have ***, nobody would say "Ohh we can't do this because I don't know whether you have any STD's" m I wrong? ...


!white pimple similar to on my lip down in attendance what is it!!?
Ok so me and my sister made a bet cuz we both are really girly that the person who last the longest with out takeing a shower would hold to pay the other one $300 so I sweat a lot and all that heartless stuff LOL so 2...


"giant risk" hpv...hold have it for 4 years.. any providence itll run away?
I was told by my doc recently that most peoples bodies get rid of hpv in 2 years, but Ive had it for 4 years. Does this mean it wont ever go away? I own "mild dysplasia", not moderate or severe. Thanks for any info, it really freaks...


"If you hold sex, you will catch an STD/pregnant" - Who is spreading this hooey?
I keep hearing people preaching that if you hold sex you will get an STD or get pregnant even if you use condoms etc. or one, have been having sex since I be 17 and am now 29 and can say without a feign that I...


(i kno that next to genital herpes you can still hold kids)its said that you can still deliver vaginaly if ur not?
having an outbreak because you can have a c-section and it wont be transmitted to the baby. BUT my big entity is how in the heck will you be able to even concieve if in instruct to get pregnant...


(Oral) Should me or my boyfriend be worried?
So.. last night my boyfriend 'licked me out' and later afterwards he formed a strange ulcer blister thing underneath his tongue. t in recent times a canker sore? its a fairly small white lump. Is this anything serious..? - I have gotten those from time to time. When I was little,...


similar to discharge from penis what is it?
2 days after we had intercourse my man told me that he had woken up the day after and his penis feel a little soar which he thought to be because of the long night before. he explained to me that that have usually happened to him in the past, but tht...


HPV and PREGNANCY***?
I am infected with the HPV virus and I am 8 months pregnant. I did not know I be infected with HPV until I was at the end of my first trimester. I know I had a pap smear done prior to getting pregnant and it showed that I had pre-cancerous cells growing. I did not find...


What's wrong near him?***?
My ol man was telling me about how after we hold sex he gets this abdominal pain and when he pees it kind of burns..he say it all started when his ex said she had a UTI.and ever sence that he feels close to that after he has sex...what could be wrong with him? He tells me...


*PLEASE HELP/ANSWER!* STI QUESTIONS?
My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now, and be having sex for almost a year. Things have been fine, up until almost a week ago (this former Friday). We had sex, and ever since i've been swollen, irritated, itchy and just plain humiliated. I noticed there are bumps, also. So, I am...


,hi,,for how lots years antibodies for hiv detect after fanlight length?
The window period for HIV is the time that it takes for the assessment to come back positive (for your body to start producing antibodies). The average is three months for most of the population with some having a glass period of 3 weeks and very few having...


.Question in the region of STDS?
Okay, so I had sex for the first time, about three weeks ago. the recent past three weeks my, erm, 'vagina' has been...itchy, and somewhat inflamed. And, I have have sores on my tongue. (I also, you know, went down..) m kind of worried, should I be? Thank you. - You shld...


.SUPPOSE I HAD SEX WITH TEN PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION.AND NO ONE OF THEM HAS HIV WILL I GET IT?
How do you take HIV when the other partner(s) dont have it? So...I know you couldnt have it, unless you have have a one night stand, that you dont know about, with some variable drunk person. - that depends...


:S I enjoy a direct pink bump on my lip.. Cold sore? 10 points!?
I'm sorta stressing out a little.. 15, and have had no sexual involvment within any way. I think i've had this formerly, like when I was 13 or whatever. But I a short time ago got a pink bump on my lip. I think I'ts a...


??can u obtain Hpv from someone u have sex near??
? Can I get from like I know this is stupid but like sitting on a chear next to my wet bathing sute? - theres only certain stds that can live out of the body for a minute - HPV can only be transmitted by sexual contact and skin to...


[Girls or Boys] STD comfort?
Helloo! asically, my partner and i have been together for 18 months presently and both do NOT have an STD, none of our parents have an STD. Basically i've had a sore underneath and itchy at the rear for 5 - 6 days now and is improving as im taking tablets. But my boyfriend fingered...


herpes`?
can any one tell me what is herpes? b`cos i m totally ignorant abt that - Rather than re-hash some of the other answers, I'll just point you to a link that I think explains oral and genital herpes and the differences, as very well as several other things you should know. Source(s): http://www.smart2ask.org/popups/Herpes.h… - Herpes is...


1 and not the other? Is that possible?
Went to the doc couple days ago, to get check out for HIV & any STDs. Told me to come back 3 days later. Today is the 3rd year. Going later on today. Well some past history on the day of the call in he said i had what look like an ulcer...


10+ Hours of sleep and still tired every daytime freshly have blood question paper can this be severe allergies?
Hi, ve felt run down for the past 2 weeks or so. I hold been getting between 9 and 12 hours of sleep each night, and when I wakeup, I consistency as if I need to sleep more. During the day, I...


15 and unprotected sex ? please abet?
I am 15 years of age and my boyfriend is 17 . My boyfriend and I have had safe sex a few times . But, this time we did not use a condom.If i miss my period , does that necessarily mean that I am pregnant. - go to a clinic and...

No comments:

Post a Comment