Thursday, October 22, 2009

Diabetes FAQ

• You are a public robustness nurse on a reservation for American Indians. Your merciful have type I diabetes.?
You are a public health nurse on a reservation for American Indians. Your patient has type I diabetes. When you arrive for a look in, the shaman is also present. 1) describe how you would assess the patient for health practices and beliefs...


> PLease Help Save My Cat! <?
Please Help Save My Cat! erday, the 16th, my 8-year-old cat, Dana, was diagnosed with Diabetes. He was prescribed Glargine [Lantus Insulin] and desires 3 units of it every 12 hours. e get the insulin, though, he could go into remission. That technique that his Diabetes will be cured. For the time...


"how long does it pocket for myonecrosis to help yourself to place?
Just a couple of days.. t gangrene may occur in the toes, feet, or legs after a crushing injury or as a result of some other factor that cause blood flow to the area to suddenly stop. When blood flow ceases, bacteria inaugurate to invade the muscle...


"i hold pre-diabetes and my doctor say that in that is medication out at hand for it presently what is it call?
He probably means Metformin (Glucophage), that's usually given to pre-diabetics and to diabetics to back them control their blood sugars. - Pre diabetes - Medications But a doctor may prescribe a biguanide, usually metformin (Glucophage), because it can...


"quickly blood glucose" be defined as 62 mg\dl. is this wholesome?
Blood glucose level lower than 50 mg/dL is considered as hypoglycemia. ref="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose_test" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose_tes… http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/… - If you were diabetic the number would be high, this is low, probably no big deal but clearly not diabetes. -


(Diabetes)what class of liquid can i achieve?...?
my husband is a diabetic. what kind of juice can he drink if he has a cold - Make lemonade with a sugar substitute, it will give him some vitamin C, and it won't raise his blood sugar. Plus it won't be so sickly-sweet that he gag on it. - There's really...


(Diabetic Question) Are The Omnipod 'sites' Disposable/recyclable?
I have been thinking of getting one, and need to know. Thanks! - Yes, the pods themselves are disposable and you replace the pod next to a new one when you change the site and insulin. o their website and you can order a free demo. I use...


(ONLY for diabetics who use insulin pumps)?
Hey there! I was just wondering, what is the best and worst slice about changing your insulin pump and how long does it usually take? I be also wondering, what pump do you use and are there any disadvantages about them? Thanx! - I am a type 1 on a pump and...


(type one diabetics) is this commonplace?
my blood sugar gets low, and i want to eat everything!even plain bread, but in the prossess i start to surface really sick like im gonna puke, and then i wanna...cry...i get adjectives emotional its wierd... - i know what you're going through times the juice make me feel like i'm gunna throw up...


*diabetes( what mmol/l connote on a blood glucose metere?
i'm not quite sure what it means, also i'm British don't know if it's different in America, but if it is, i'd close to to know what it means in Britain - millimol per liter - In Britain, they measure blood glucose in mmol/liter. A millimole is a 1/1000 of...


*VERY* strict diet for Gestational Diabetes..run of the mill?
I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes last week. I've since met near my nutritionist, and what I was told *NOT* to eat floored me: airy (any kind..especially milk) NO fruit NO fruit juices/vegetable juice NO sugary drinks (soda) ore than 75g of carbs per day I feel like I'm adjectives...feel...


.diabetes oblige??.pls answer.:)?
.if my blood sugar is 180, two hours after taking a piece of cracker, am I considered as diabetic??.thank you.:) - yes for sure To screen for diabetes or confirm results from the fast plasma glucose test. The test is also used to evaluate the effectiveness of medication or dietary psychoanalysis in those already diagnosed...


; 0 Your the worse type of party.?
Answers here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… e is no "best" or "worst" personality type. Individuals of all types have their own special gifts for the world. Source(s): http://www.personalitypage.com/kid_info.… : ) -


? for a ultrasound tech?? (DMS)?
Do you like your job? are you getting your bachlors degree? What is your remuneration? and I was thinking about doing this or pharmacist tech or a physicians assistant? What do you think of the other career?? Please help I'm 22 and still have no clue. I'm currently enrolled contained by Triton college applying for...


? something like used insulin pen?
better in a biohazard box- oesn't contain any trace of biological fluids, or present any danger to anyone handling it. It can go out just fine next to normal, household waste. - You can throw pens away when they are finished, it's only the needles that have to move about into a biohazard box.


[LADIES]i own diabetes why do i discharge more when my sugar is illustrious?
when i get high blood sugars i discharge thick pale mucus i know this is gross but today is the holiday obvi and i cant call my endocronologist and its starting to scare me. is it yeast? or is it just from human being so high because when...


10 Points to Best Answer?
What do you do if somebody with Type 1 diabetes passes out? How do you take guardianship of them until they wake up? Should you take them to the hospital? - definitely telephone call 911. if you know its because of low blood sugar, keep some jelly beans on hand and give it to them.


10 Points to Best Answer?
It can be your leg ,arm or either side of your gluteus. - i'm a diabetic myself, so i know where to inject cuz i do insulin injections. my doctor told me to inject it anywhere where on earth there's fat or is soft. either your tummy,your arm, your thigh, your but. i usually do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment