Friday, October 23, 2009

Infectious Q&A

13yrs behind the times & i havent have the chicken pox?
13 years old and in 9th grade? Wow.. - No, i got mine about 1995 also, im fourteen almost fifteen. and it works like through out your life span. - If you have had the shot, which your mother says you did, you shouldn't be getting chicken pox because a...


15 month feeble beside diarrhea for 10 days presently, Can it be more later in recent times a viral virus?
My 15 month old Has horrible diarrhea, She's had it for at least 10 days immediately, She's eatting fine now, She has been drinking alot , i know she can't be dry, I took her to the doc's last week and...


17 year ancient boy have disorientation of 101.7 and green vomit say his stomach still hurts.?
Should i take him to the hospital or is there anything i should try first - A disorientation of 102 in a 17 yr old means something is manifestly going on. I think he needs to be assessed in the ER for dehydration #1...


2 question almost swine flu?
1. if you have already had it are you immune, or can you get it again? 2. Once you enjoy the swine flu you are contagious for at least one week before going out in public. If you plan on mortal around people who have health issues or elderly or babies, later i HIGHLY recommend...


2 question nearly Amoxcil for strep throat?
I have had strep throat for 2 full days, today makes daylight 3 I went to the Dr. he did not do any swabs or testing but said I had it and needed antibiotics, so I be put on amoxcillin I have only taken 2 capsules so far it's 500 mg 3 a morning...


20 days of diarrhea. please sustain!?
i've had diarrhea for almost 20 days now, now it seems to be getting more frequent and more smelly and just looser (sorry if its too much info) i own also been taking imodium or pepto bismal & anti diarrhial stuff. but nothing is working. and im getting cramps and stomach aches because of...


3 days after taking antibiotics and i still cant swallow because it hurts to much what do i do?
I went to the doctor and he didnt know exactly what kind of infection it was but i have a bunch of puss on my tounsals and uvula. and he told me by today i should be feeling better but it still...


3 lumps surrounded by my glands what could it be?
Firstly i had a lump behind my ear on the bone, and it started to spread down my neck, it started to shift down, then i found a another lump on the back of my head close at hand my neck and another one in my collar bone. i think...


3 of my friends hold get swine flu, they adjectives own kids. is nearby a nouns?
Read FAQ's on Swine flu and u will get ur answer. it is "health-careblog.blogspot.com/" - i think the parents are the nouns however, the kids could have been carriers from other kids at their institution Source(s): medical first responder - A pandemic has...


3 year antiquated next to pink eye?
Hi, my 3 year old daughter has pink eye and sore throat. See, i had duplicate thing. It all started with my son. My 2 year elderly son had a bad throat ache and swollen sort of pink eye. Then he lost it and give it to me. Then i had it for like...


36wks and staph infection?
I am 36wks pregnant and when i was taking a shower this morning i noticed that i had a staph infection pop up within my arm pit, right now it is about the size of the end of a pen top, I am worried that i can wound my unborn baby, i know that i need to...


4 year old's stomach is tender to touch, vomiting, diahrrea - no hallucination?
My 4 year old son woke up at 5am complaining of nausea and soon after, vomited -- he had no fever. He vomited a few more times over nearly 2 hours and then had diahrrea once and seemed fine save for that. He was fine all...


40 % of Americans over the subsequent two years will suffer from swine flu. Scaring?
how is 36,000 people dying impossible to tell apart as 200,000 people dying? Just thing of you and 3 close friends, now one of you will die... - 50% of all human enthusiasm that has ever stepped on this planet have died fro malaria ... 10,000...


5 night surrounded by a row very soon, I develop a progressively aching sore throat at ~5PM, followed by a restlessness that get to?
103. Chills, freezing, I go to bed after taking 2 Advil. Sleep poorly but feel great in the AM, merely to repeat the next afternoon. Am supposed to leave Boston for Tokyo on Tuesday - any advice?...


6 KIDS 3 PARENT GO TO A DAIRY...SERVED ICE CREAM WITH RAW MILK.DAYS LATER SEVERAL GET GASTROENTERITIS.?
stool showed bacterium. what was the etiological agent of the outbreak? food infection or intoxication? source of the etiologic agent? how could this be prevented next time? - There's already a category for Homework questions (and it's not...



BY:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment