Thursday, October 29, 2009

Diabetes FAQ

A pious bread for diabetics?
What kind of bread is the best for diabetics? Also, any recommendations for foods over other foods are appreciated as well. Best answer go to the most suggestions! Thanks! - Whole grain breads are best due to the fiber. Look at the back of packaging on foods. You will want to avoid foods...


A press roughly the height of sugar contained by my blood?
I need help in determining what my blood picture showed concerning the sugar even in my body. (75gr) 0min: 4.93mM/L 60min: 13.11mM/L 120min: 11.12mM/L HbAlc: 4.6% nybody knows what this means please relief? I would like...


A proper diet for a diabetic person?n do's n don'ts or them?
a diabetic person just had a severe attack of hypoglycemia.wat diet is proposed for bringing the sugar level in stabilized position.wat do's n donts are there.(the severity of the attack is known when she bit her tip of the tongue badly).will the tongue ever grow back to its proper...


A put somebody through the mill just about actos?
has any one had any problems with actos for diabetis? what is the risk for heart failier next to it.. please tell me. - Fracture Risk Doubles in Diabetes Patients Taking Actos or Avandia D Medical NewsReviewed by Louise Chang, MDApril 28, 2008 -- The "glitazone" diabetes drugs Actos and Avandia...


A query for women who pinch Metformin; or hold PCOS; or soaring blood sugar?
I am a woman who just stopped taking Metformin to control my blood sugar (I don't have diabetes, just high-risk for it). My blood sugar is fine until PMS; nearly a week before my menstrual cycle it shoots up. I didn't eat differently, so what...


A query in the region of Metformin?
I am not prescribed metformin. But I took about 5 pills at the same time yesterday. I'm expected to take a drug and steroid interview soon and I was wondering if that would show up on it. - Symptoms of overdose of metformin may include: * weakness * discomfort...


A Question to Diabetics: Do You Use..?
Do you use Synthetic Insulin or animal Insulin? ou use Animal instead of Synthetic are there reasons? - I don't think you can obtain animal insulin, I think it's all synthetic anymore. Edit: Anyway, my daughter uses synthetic ... and animal insulin isn't available in the US, so that is...


A quiz going on for diabetes and controlling blood sugar?
Okay,I'm having a bit of an unusual problem, but I'll try to explain it the best way I can. Basically, my blood sugars lately have be all over the place. Sometimes they are too low, sometimes way too high. I am 32 years outmoded, and I've had diabetes since I was...


A request for information nearly diabetes?
1. How is Diabetes related to heart disease? a major risk involving the heart w/ diabetes is vascular disease Source(s): Physician / Infectious Disease -


A strength examine in the order of urine?
i had to give a urine sample to the lab , my urine be very clear it looked like watered down white grape juice, is that a correct sign , that my kidneys are working well, i am diabetic so i was just curious - Glad you're...


A type 1 diabetic is at risk for hypo or hyperglycemia during exercise?
And why? Pathophysiology please. - hyperglycemia occur due to release of stress hormones like glucagon.adrenaline.cortisone which motivation gluconeogensis or increase of glucose in blood by its liberation from liver to blood . - People get hypos when they exercise because they are burning extra carbs that would...


A1c is 7.2 is it devout or bleak?
Diabetic perosn and HbA1c is 7.2. my fasting blood sugar is 133 and after 1.5 hour after food is 270. Please suggest me good diet. - It's not bad, it just needs to come down a moment or two bit more to be in a desirable range. <7.0 for sure,...


A1C number? Whats the scale? Highest and lowest?
My mom is a diabetic and doesn't take care of herself. She felt sick and delicate and shakey so we checked it and it was 396. Now she's taking better care of herself and she went to the doctor. Her A1C number is 11.5 is pretty high. I enjoy heard of...


A1C Reli On theory test..correspondence contained by...are they accurate...?
took one in Nov 08 was 5.3 another mail in A1C test it come back today 6.2 I believe when doing the test I couldnt get adjectives the blood out I had to squeeze and smear it on the paper where it go...I just cant believe it would be this...


A1c results confusing?
i took a blood test on friday my urine test showed no sugar in urine. and my a1c come back at 5.1 is that good or bad. dr wont be spinal column for another week. do i have diabetes or am i fine i think normal is 4-6 %. am i majority. - I keep a blog...


A1c testing for diabetes?
does the a1c indicate if u have diabetes or not.my fasting in the morning is between 95-105. my a1c be 5.1. never been diagonosed with diabetes. does this sound approaching i have it.my dr.test me on my blood work and urnairy test.they adjectives cam back great. my a1c said i was 5.1 and 100 average is...


AbeLincolnParty, are you the authority on Metformin :?
I would like to get more information on why you think that this medication is a indeterminate on weight control. Maybe your opposing view would improve me as to why more doctors do not use dimensional thinking when managing medications. It appears that the lack of dimensional medicine is for conservative promoters of...


About 1/2 hour after drinking sugar, i become so tired that i cant function, could this be diabetes?
Every morning at about 9:30am at work I really crave something sweet and usually have a cookie or two...and about 1/2 hour next i get so tired that i cannot keep my eyes open or function. I'm concerned that it could be diabetes.


About diabetes mellitus?
i have a question about diabetes mellitus. when u own diabetes mellitus, do u you get hard time of breathing? plz help me here oh and also can u update me what kind of effects will apear? - no, diabetes does not hold respiratory symptoms. if you have trouble breathing you need to see a doctor!...


About diabetes.. Please Help.?
I came to know that I am diabetes type 1. Doctors advised me to be in diet control and physical exercise. And I am cured immediately. My sugar levels are normal. My question is can I live long? Can I give somebody a lift a sugar products lightly? Can I become a father? Will it affect my...

by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment