Thursday, October 22, 2009

Respiratory Diseases FAQ

!HEADLICE HELP !?
My daughter has head liceand we need to carry rid of em, all the shop ones are to expensive so is there enything ele we can try link below link has some suggestions of getting rid of headlice fluently. Option 3 seems to have stuff that you may already have at home. Good luck! ...


"I never wanna chitchat to you again" . my breathing is getting knotty? wtf.?
we're just friends. he talk to me first about a week ago. he always talks in the order of how i'm weird and he would joke around.. and i'd call him a loser and stuff. we're COMPLETE opposites. but we get along so well. ecent times now...


..LUNGS...?
can anyone find me a big picture of a healthy lung and a smokers lung? I can't find very good ones. Oh and they hold to be on the same page, like split screen or doesn`t matter what. :) 3 - http://mydailyheadache.wordpress.com/200… i think this could help you a little bit -


.Stop smoking??
ok...all my friends smoke.and eventually i started also...i am not yet addicted to it..but since i started every one looks at me differently..like i am a more worthy soul...but i rly have some doubts about smoking..so im thinking to stop doing so.now, apart from disappearance and cancer, give me three good reasons to stop smoking - No it...


...a chest x-ray is required to RULE OUT involved tuberculosis... What does RULE OUT indicate within this sentence?
Does it mean to control, prevent, diminish, eliminate? I need to realize this. Thanks. e Montoya webmaster(a)jaimemontoya.com http://www.jaimemontoya.com - To prove you don't have TB. - Literally, it means you have a detail of possibilities. As you check each and...


::Help:: Sore throat?
Hey guys, I was just wondering how I can get rid of this sore throat that have just started last night. A lot of culture are gonna say something about honey but, my honey's weird. It get all thick and hard.. I hear you should put it in the microwave to heat it up and it'll turn back...


? cut mucous secretion within post nasal drip?
has anyone found anything that actually reduces the amount of mucous secreted contained by post nasal drip please? I have tried everything recommended previously here and none of them are working for me. - If this is a chronic problem ony the long term use of nasal steroids has be shown to...


~~~AN EVER LONG LAUGH CAN KILL YOU?
How many of you have an ever laughing habit from a prank or riddle, could and can kill you. personage who is laughing that is. And please No hahahahaha . This is serious as you just might save a existence. Thank for the no jokes, I appreciate this. - That's a new one.


1 opening to stop polution?
one way to stop polution. plz explain - the most easiest path is to stop littering - One way we could stop pollution is to THROW AWAY OUR TRASH. Don't just throw it out the side of your window, it ends up within other people's yards! What would you do, if you found a bunch...


1. Got rotten 4mg Xanax two months ago. 2. Had a frenzy attack today. 3. Took a xanax.?
Two months ago, I was with a moron psychiatrist (Dr. Elizabeth Newlin, Myrtle Beach, SC. DO NOT use her if you're in the area). She put me on an extremely TOO big Xanax dose of 4mg XR. I had a 1mg XR pill...


10 POINTS What's cause my asthma attacks?
am a track runner, a sprinter. I've had asthma since I was 4th grade, I never have any attack until 9th grade. In my entire life I've only have 4 attacks. I've had 3 asthma attack within these 7 days. I had two yesterday. ought when i was jogging I felt similar to...


101 reason to stop smoking?
ok my friend is 14 and hes been smoking for about three months now and hes become addicted. I've tried to return with him to stop but nothing seems to work. I'm afraid that if he doesn't stop I'm not going to be able to be friends next to him anymore. I find smoking discusting. does...


102 hallucination, runny muzzle, coughing what should i do?
I had this since yesterday 8pm pacific. I took some advil about 1 hour ago and it didn't seem to work. I newly took a shower and that lowered me to 100 degrees. My parents now want me to go see a doctor, and i refuse.. should a agree?...


13 year weak Male...Chest Pains especially when inhale intensely?
Ever since say...7:00 Pm ish last night after I finished my salad, I've have these chest pain things. They happen in the crease element of my chest and around those two little round bones. (Lol I don't know like any names :D) It has me kindly of...Scared...Alot O.o Especially because heart problems...


13 years ago I have to be in motion on 6 months drug course because I be contained by contact next to someone who have TB?
at the time the hospital told me that the medication acts like an immunisation and that I would have imperviousness against TB. Have just been to hospital because of contact with a ancestral...


14 year ripened daughter have chest pains?
My 14 year old daughter has been complaining nearly having pain in her chest. She say her chest feels tight when she breaths in and out. she has never have any breathing problems in the past nor has she have pain in her chest. Could you tell me whats wrong or what treatment i...


16 years ripened, what could this be?
Sorry this is so long, but please read it! o im 16 years old. I was born with a bicuspid aortic spigot, Aortic Stenosis, and i also have aortic regurgitation(found at 10) and an Enlarged Aorta(found at 14). So Over the last year or so, i have have trouble breathing with exercise,...


1900 & tuberculosis: Why would a parent die and his 5 children & spouse not?
Was it typical for the disease to only affect 1 person within a household? - You can be exposed to TB and not procure it. You can get it and not ever have symptoms (just be a carrier) or have symptoms years next. ...


2 cigarettes a daytime, is it that negative?
or is it normal ? - Harmful - Of course it is. That's like saying "if I drink a moment ago a little bit of poison is that okay?" On a more encouraging note. It's only somewhat correct, IF YOUR GOAL IS TO QUIT, and you've been smoking way...

No comments:

Post a Comment