Sunday, November 1, 2009

Allergies FAQ

Alergic to nickle - notify doctor?
OK, so I went to the doctor a while ago and he asked me if i got any alergies, and I said no, but I am alergic to nickle. Should I have told him that? : more or less 1-2 years ago I accidently took tooo many pain killers. The doctor told me...


Aleve OK for sinus nouns if you own madness attacks?
Doctor recommended Aleve for sinus relief. I'm prone to panic attacks. My sinuses are acting up, but I don't want to take Aleve and extension up with a panic attack. Any feedback on it? Does it make you jittery or does it mellow you out? - Aleve is for discomfort.


All allergy meds receive me drowsy, any other option?
Im not sure but have you tried claritin? Thats the only thing that dosnt brand me tired. But i agree, alot of them make you drowsy. You should talk to your doctor about this! and also gain allergen- blocking pillowcases - I suffer from allergies really desperate as well. I am...


All my natural life i ate egg..very soon im alergic! im 35 yrs ancient!?
i am 35 yrs old. i had an allergic reaction to something almost a yr ago. go to dr and tested allergic to egg and nuts. (skin prick test) oided hard boil egg at first...a few months. but last week i broke out existing bad. my eye...


All of a sudden I choke on everything I drink?
What's wrong with me!(a)!!>!?!?1 - There is a condition called dysphagia, which means difficulty within swallowing, and that is usually liquids. It is best to stick with drinking fluids that are thicker such as apricot liquid, milkshake, that type of thing. It usually happens with elderly patients, and...


All shampoos&conditioners, including hypoallergenic, furnish me hives for days gone by 3 months. help out?
i started using garneir fructis, but i started getting hives. i switched to herbal essance, but that gave me hives too. i then used pantene, which is what i normally use adjectives my life, but now that gives me hives. i recentley switched to hypoallergenic shampoo...


Allegie cross-examine along beside sinus infection?
k this is like the 5 time i have asked this but i need some reassurance.so i dont devise im dying and pls answer as honest as possible and tell me if im overreacting.my nose wont stop draining.its clear mostly and sometimes yellow.i hold already had two sinus infections in the past 3 weeks and...


Allergic allergic reaction and glow? HELP!!?
I had a bad reaction to Benefit's Posietint, in a minute everywhere I used it on my face is bright red! Obviously, I ut it rear in its packaging to return to Sephora c) whipped out the prescription my doctor give me for such emergencies What I'd like to know is: ...


Allergic allergic reaction beside bumps (help, please!)?
um, ok, for the past few days, i'd say about since concluding thursday, i've been scratching my skin. whenever i did i noticed that i have like pimple-like bumps on them. i thought they were ordinary pimples on my skin. they be on my toes and my fingers. next day, friday, i noticed i...


Allergic allergic reaction or sunburn?
So for the last 3 days a around my mouth (above my lip, on my chin and cheeks) have started to itch -if i look really close in a mirror my upper lip is rough and looks like it have many tiny bubbles on it. -area around my lips is red too r>Allergic reaction?...


Allergic allergic reaction to acne wipe up / moisturizer?
I started using neutrogena body clear, and anti acne moisturizer with salycic acid, its working great on my face and everything, but my hand seem to be having an allergic reaction, they incredibly easily become waterlogged, and today i washed a few dishes and they were already wrinkly at my fingertips and...


Allergic allergic reaction to fruit?
Every time I have fruit such as cherries, apples, peaches, really anything that has a skin you eat I carry an allergic reaction, very itchy throat and extremely swelled lips. I other figured it was because I didnt wash it honourable enough and was allergic to pesticides or something but even when I was them sometimes...


Allergic allergic reaction to laundry soap?
What would you put on an alergic reaction to laundry soap? They look kinda like hives but they are itchy and i dont know how to make it stop give a hand. - Cortisone cream? need to use a laundry detergent specifically natural that will not give you an allergic reaction. I...


Allergic allergic reaction to pollen on skin?
my friends' daughter has a rash that started on her face yesterday when she be playing at the park. Today it is now covering most of her body and it is itchy and painful. She has be getting this for the past 3 years at this time of year in mid-north carolina. They say...


Allergic antipathy to cefdiner?
about a month ago i was prescribed cefdiner for a sinus infection which caused me to hold an allergic reaction where my whole body be swelled with itchy burning hives. I went to the doctor was prescribed pretezone and a antihystemine to hold for 2 weeks. it is the end of the 2 weeks and i took...


Allergic antipathy to Mango?
I am 7 weeks pregnant, is it safe to take Benadryl? - That early surrounded by the pregnancy, I would advise you to call your doctor first, or to just not embezzle it unless the reaction is really bad. That being said, Benadryl have been around for a really long time and is known to...


Allergic antipathy to pelt conditioner?
Is is possible to have an allergic reaction to hair conditioner that results within a non-itchy rash from head to toe? - Yes my daughter had a counterattack from hair conditioner, she had a very swollen frontage and a rash all over her head. The doctor prescribed some pills, and gave her some cream. It...


Allergic antipathy to weed?
i had tried weed for the first time, and i only had a few puffs i didnt even win high, a few minutes later i turned really red and my face swelled up, and i get red spots on my body, and i got a blocked nose, my mates be like its an allergic reaction, i was...


Allergic aversion to Codeine, relief.?
I have had an allergic reaction to codeine. My in one piece body is broke out in a red rash and I'm itchy. I have taken benydrol but it's out of order. What should I do? - If you are red and itchy everywhere, get yourself to the emergency room. ve a PhD for...


Allergic aversion to Penicillin?
My 7.5 month old had RSV about a month or so ago, which lead to an ear infection--Dr prescribed amoxicillin. A few days later, his ear was still bothering him so I brought him in again because I figure the antibiotic should be working after a couple days for sure. Due to the infection (and...


Allergic counterattack + swollen lymph nodes?
A few days ago I experienced an allergic reaction to an exfoliating cleanser. It caused a nasty impetuous to appear on my neck, behind my ears and along my hairline. rash is nearly gone in a minute, but today I noticed a swollen lymph node behind each ear (each roughly speaking the size of...

by:diseasesfaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment