Friday, November 6, 2009

Infectious Diseases FAQ

About the swine flu shots?
I am concerned about the swine flu shots. Back in the 80's (I think) swine flu shots sparked a number of cases of Gullian Barre Syndrome due to allergies some relations had to an ingredient used in the shot that was relatein seventh heavenhicken eggs. I've not heard any mention of this and am...


About the swine flu??//?
My cousin has a temperature and my aunt phoned the doctors to book an appointment. they said she has symptoms of swine flu. The doctor will ring backbone to let us know and prescribe medicine. she is only 10. if she MAY enjoy it what will happen? some people get better as i no this girl that...


Abscess therapeutic after drainage...?
Abscess Healing After Drainage...? Now after 4 days the wound hasnt healed and this wierd urine coloured liquid keeps coming out surrounded by small amounts when i prod it. Is this a normal part of the healing process, or should I be worrying something like the infection being not completely gone yet and keep on squeezing? I...


Acid and spinal meningitis?
my friend had spinal meningitis a few years ago and he took some lsd will the spinal meningitis effect it in any way. - Trace amounts of LSD are stored contained by the spine. Perhaps the meningitis will allow him a more vivid flash back some day. Ahh, flash backs, a glad little surprise that brightens...


Acute hiv infection symptoms?
Im alittle worried. I may just be over thinking things. but i need some advice. im freaking out. I have unprotected sex about six weeks ago, and couple weeks later I had a restlessness, it only lasted for the night. and after just the other day I got some bumps on my spinal column. Im not sure...


After a biopsy, tumors are commonly labeled _______ or _______?
Vocab. - Benign or Malignant - Malignant - change in growing rate which means the tumour is "cancerous" gn - approaching a mole on your skin, or a polyp in your intestines, this may become malignant but usually poses no threat. Source(s): Cancer biology module in my biomedicine degree -...


After an M.R.I and Spinal tab doc sent me to a neurophysiology why?
why would they send me to a neurophysiologist after they perform an MRI and a spinal tab on me? when i did not request for a neurophysiologist? i need to know this is driving me nuts? - Ask the doctor yourself. I am sure he has...


After how masses days will i know that i own aids?
FIRST OF ALL WHOM EVER TREVOR IS ..IS A COMPLETE IDIOT ! HIV OR AIDS HAS A THREE MONTH WINDOW OF WHICH ITS NOT DETECTABLE. if youve have sex with someone whom you think or are suspicous of having it later you have to wait at least...


After how much time a character can die after he is artificial by H1N1 virus and if untreated?
Do you know How to prevent and Prepare for Swine Flu ? ot please stop by http://venucsit.blogspot.com/ - Dude. I HAD H1N1. I slept for about a week and I be 100% FINE. If you're healthy, you'll be ok. The doctor didn't...


After how much time a individual can die after he is artificial by H1N1 virus and if untreated?
Do you know How to prevent and Prepare for Swine Flu ? epends on the immunity of the person. Higher risk patient will die sooner. Also, when swine flu remains untreated it become so dangerous that any normal person will run...


After how plentiful days of taking antibiotics does the uti infection run away?
Depends on how bad the UTI is. I'd say anywhere from 2 - 4 days until that time you stop having symptoms. But you should finish the meds your dr. gave you to make sure to grasp rid of it entirely. It sucks to...


After surgery I used Cicatrin Powder cant draw from it presently is their substitute to proved infect. and to make well faster?
After surgery I used CICATRIN Powder to prevent infection and for fast healing but I cant get any is their any product that would do like prevent infection and help to heal hast I'm having Tummy tuck this month...


After you contract Salmonella from discouraging food, how long does it bring to totally bring back over it.?
is it like mono- can feel effects for months? I need some links too please. and appreciation - What did the doctor say? ou haven't be to a doctor..! -------------------------------------- Well try - http://www.cdc.gov/nczved/dfbmd/disease_… Luck & i hope...


AH1N1 influenza virus?
What do you think about the real difficulty of this virus? You believe that the information of this has to do with political and economic issues? dos desde México!! - No, I don't. Could you think about so many nations cooperating? Take a look at the WHO site and see how many countries are represented. -...


Ahh another Swine Flu sound out!?
Im getting rather paranoid... i know it's probably a very ignorant sound out to ask.. but is there anything i can do to prevent myself getting it?! Everyone seems to be getting it.. can u catch it through kissing? - Yes course you can if the person that you are kissing have it! -...


Ahhh! Swine Flu Is Everywhere..Help!?
Swine flu used to be a little joke and if someone said something about swine flu we would roll with laughter. We never thought it would affect anyone in our small city, but it did. Last week, one girl in the band get the first case of swine flu in the city. Im also in equal...


Aids can be transported by kissing?
can u get aids and other diseases from kissing? - No, Aids virus doesn't get carried while kissing. IV (the virus that causes AIDS) can only be transmitted by sexual intercourse and blood to blood nouns. It can only be transmitted through kissing if the person and you have a cut contained by your...


AIDS HELP!?
Right I'm really scared becuse an guy a had under aged sex near a year ago has been disonse with AIDS, and economically I hear AIDS can go undected for years, so does this mean I mait have AIDS and if yes consequently am I gonna die becuse i really don't wanna DIE I'm only 14 i have somuch...


AIDS VS SWINE FLU QUESTION?
How would you argue: Which is more likely at the present moment in the USA getting infected with AIDS or beside the SWINE FLU? - Swine Flu kills less people than the average, commonplace flu. So at the present time, AIDS. - If you are Gay or a Whore, AIDS yes, at the moment...


Air from syringe ?
i herd you die instantly., does it hurt?? how much? - This is called Air Embolism. And yes, it can cause demise. 'air embolism', is like a clot. Depends where it hold back, it can cause death within minutes to inwardly hours. If it clots at main heart vessel, the person may feel strain...

No comments:

Post a Comment