Friday, November 13, 2009

Allergies FAQ

Allergic reaction to fruits?
I am 16 now, and since I was nine, I haven't been competent to eat most fruits. My face, ears, neck, and back capture extremely itchy and irritated and sometimes burn. Sometimes it's a full-body reaction depending on how much I eat. But I am fine with juice, most fruit smoothies, and apple sauce-type foods. Does...


Allergic Reaction to Gin?
I have recently acquired a allergic repercussion to Gin. I have drank it before with no hostile response. Just recently, when I would add just for a while bit ( I mean maybe two cap fulls) to OJ or some sort of liquid, my face would get really hot around my eyes and turn red...


Allergic Reaction to Hair dye, can anyone relieve me,, Swallon, Rash, black and blue eyes..please facilitate!!?
I dyed my hair over a week ago, Has a really bad allergic reaction to the dye for the first time. I own always dyed my hair with ever have a problem. My eyes are black and blue, face is swallon like a football..body is...


Allergic Reaction To Hair Straightening Spray?
i recently developed a rash on the back of my nack that consists of tiny, raise, itchy bumps. about two days ago i just started using this new pelt spray that helps straighten hair when flat ironing. could it possibly be an allergic reaction? are within any ingredients it straightening spray that can cause allergic...


ALLERGIC REACTION TO MEDICINE?
I'm paranoid about anaphylaxis, and about about an hour ago my parents give me liquid antibiotic i've had tons of times before for colds. I'm especially anxious and my throat feels so tight. Is this serious, can i still develop an allergic reaction all of a sudden?? Maybe I'm newly congested from my cold, and panicked!! ...


Allergic Reaction to Milk?
I have not drank milk in a while but decided to hold a small glass before going to bed a few nights ago. Now, I appear to have a swollen throat that gets worse if I drink more. I also get an itchy d¨¦colletage and face an hour or so after. Thank you. - yepp probbss...


Allergic Reaction to Norel SR tablets?
Ok, I have begun taking Norel SR tablets (Acetaminophen / Chlorpheniramine / Phenylephrine tablets) and I began getting little red pimples/bumps adjectives over my sking. Since they were in random places, I newly assumed they were acne. However, I heard that if a rash or hives broke out, I should update my doc immediately, who...


ALLERGIC REACTION to tanning lotion?
How do I make it stop? I've had a strong prickling feeling and bumps for around 4 hours now. I've showered, tried baby powder to calm it and own tried Calaminelotion. I went on the website for the lotion I used... there's nothing on it having to do near allergic reactions or a...


Allergic Reaction! Need counsel! This have simply a moment ago started and i dont know what have cause it.?
Okay so it started 2 weeks ago.. i washed my face with sorbolene surrounded by the shower as always... put some acne cream on 'Benzac AC' and then put some adidas after shave on ... and then when to a club and...


Allergic reaction, how to know if you enjoy one?
I have never had an allergic reaction besides to poison ivy...but especially to the shifting of seasons and so forth I get where I merely sneeze and sneeze and have a head cold? could this be allergies or just a cranium cold? I had it for a week and I just stopped...


Allergic reaction...?
Okay so, about four hours ago walking home from lunch in hot humid weather I noticed my hand were swollen and felt numb and tingly. Then after an hour or more of walking my throat started closing up and feeling tingly and unnatural. Now, it could be due to the weather, but do you think it could of been...


Allergic Reaction? I.v. medication.?
I was a patient in the hospital just now and was administered a medication by i.v. which caused such intense itching at the site of the needle that they have to stop the i.v. I don't recall the name of the medication. My question is if that be the reaction does it mean...


Allergic Reaction?? PLEASE Help!?
Yesterday morning and this morning, i woke up really itchy with (not really) a rash on the bottom of both of my arms. I already have allergies to pollen and such but can you give an account me why i am abruptly started to get this? OH! and my skin itches really bad and everytime i...


ALLERGIC REACTION??
I have a swollen lip, with bumps covering the outside upper lip, and little lower lip. It also effect the roof of my mouth which is now sensitive, and puffy-like, and my chin is also broken out contained by bumps, similair to the ones on my lips. ave my lips and outer chops a orangey-red colored effect. It...


Allergic reaction--mosqioto bite? should i be concerned?
Its right above my eye,,and its swelling up? are there any other things i should be concerned about.Stop breathing/faint/anything? - I've never heard of anyone being allergic to mosquito bites tho some people do take action more than others.getting bigger welts and being more itchy. Above the eye is a rather tender...


Allergic Reactions to vodka?
I have been drinking vodka for about 5 years. I use to mix it vodka and mountain dew adjectives the time. Within the last month i have broke out in hives twice. The first time I mixed vodka and mountain dew close to old time and tonight i mixed vodka and orange soda and broke out again.


Allergic recoil? Help!?
It is 4:20 in the morning my time. I woke up because I was really hot which is normal but next I noticed it felt difficult to move my upper lip. I went to the bathroom and looked surrounded by the mirror. My upper lip is gargantuan, my eyes are puffy, I have minor jaw pain and a...


Allergic repercussion to bra?
I bought a maidenform strapless bra and when I wear it I get a perfect lined unthinking where the "sticky" part of the bra is. The part that help hold it up in place. worn other kinds of strapless bras before near similar "sticky" that helps them stay in place and never had a problem...


Allergic repercussion to hours of darkness time meds?
So I have been battling a sore throat for weeks. I first thought it be strep because I had seen some white specks. It turned out that it was not (comfirmed by ER nurse) Anyway, prior to going into the ER I have taken some night time Tylenol cold and flue stuff (the...


Allergic repercussion to surgical scrub?
hey, im a new nurse and recently found out im allergic to the surgical scrub, what can i treat my hands next to as they have reacted badly to it? - You're a nurse and you don't know what to take for an allergy?! Benadryl - both oral and cream. Or have one of the...


Allergic repercussion to trademark up, or amoxicillin?
So I started taking amoxicillin for acne about a week ago. And just a few days ago I wore this heavy white and black clear up for two days for a musical at my school. I broke out in this rash on my collar and upper chest which seems to be spreading. so...


Allergic response or cold sore?
The other night, I made a shrimp salad. I eat seafood all the time and hold never had any sort of reaction to shrimp before. I also tried a turnip for the first time contained by my life around the same time. An hour later, I started to develop these two red sores on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment