Thursday, November 12, 2009

Heart Diseases F.A.Q

About a Heart Murmur?
Today at the doctor's he said he can hear a heart murmur. He also checked my blood pressure, which is normal. He didn't seem to be concerned but has requested me to hold an ECG and do a heart holster that will be hooked up to me for 24hours. you have heart disease minus high blood...


About a smocking testing?
ok i have been smocking for a mouth and my mom thanks that i am smocking and she want to testing me and i want to no if ther is some way i can pass it i need give support to plz plz help me fast plz - Yes there is, it is call a cotinine...


About a week ago I started taking medication for high-ranking blood pressure?
you should have checked your bp right then and there because it may enjoy been to low and you were getingready to black out. I've be takeing several types of BP medications and never got this green tint in my reverie. - It happens in partial syncopal attack. Maybe...


About an ECG?..?
im 14 years old and a girl i had an ECG today, whats the risk i may have heart disease? - It's certainly an EKG oddly enough. As for the risk, it's either you do or you don't. Considering I don't know you symptoms I can not put my two cents surrounded by. But if they didn't...


About blood pressure..?
Hello i want some help. that condintion remain more than 15 minuts i be feeling too bad with my heart... move about to hospitle.got well. then after sometime my bp at night was 60 and 80. NT TO KNOW IS IT OK TO GO GYM AFTER SOME DAYS OR I GOT BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEM NOW...


About blood pressure?
can anyone define systolic and diastolic blood pressure please - Blood pressure simply manner the pressure of blood in the arteries. The top number is the systolic pressure. This is the pressure in the arteries when the heart contracts. The bottom number is the diastolic pressure. This is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is...


About High blood pressure meds.?
My husband is taking Diovan160/12.5 for 5 months he is doing good n it he has lost 20lbs and changed our whole diet even next to insurance the diovan is very costly our insurance sent us a list of meds that are cheaper his doctor said that he could start taking a drug called ...


About Nada, the Iranian women shot contained by the heart...medical ask?
i know she was shot in her heart and died in 2 minutes.. surrounded by the video, she is shot, layed on the ground and her eyes roll back in her head and 2 second later, blood in pouring from her mouth and nose and shes comatose.. what medically caused...


About nursing diagnose?
Can I assume that English is not your first language? Either re-post after getting some help to express your question surrounded by English or post on a different International Answers site in your own language. - A nursing diagnosis is a standardized statement about the health of a client (who can be an individual, a kinfolk, or...


About varicose viens suffering from ending 10 years?
have doppler test dr. told me valve of my departed leg is not working properly blood supply is not through this valve is body revive can help me to carry throgh this - The best treatment is the striping surgery when dr remove the defective veins that causes leg swelling and disfiguration.


Accelerated Junction Rhythm and Arterial Ectopic beat beside lull...WTF?
A few months ago I had catheter ablations done as I had SVT and since then I hold notice a lot of ectopic heart beats, period of tightness across my chest and sometimes I get a pain in my heart that end about 1 – 2 secs. I just had an ECG...


Accidental bite of lip sign of stroke?
My husband has bitten his lip at least 10 times the last few days. He have a big gash on the inside corner. I was told it could be a sign of a stoke. He has high blood pressure and have had several bad headaches (unusual for him) yesteryear week. ...


Ace vs. Arb contained by layman expressions please...?
Wanted to ask doctor to change to an Ace (am on an Arb now for high blood pressure only) -- be on beta blocker but because of beginning of COPD - taken off of that. Walmart has $4 prescriptions for Ace but not for Arb. Is here a reason I could...


Acid reflux + heart burn?
What causes this? - From WebMD: See the link below for more info. Source(s): http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/ -


Adrenals out of whack?
in people with hysterics or anxiety disorders the adrenaline is always getting released into their blood, constantly for months and years... why does it never "run out" - You are mistaken. It isn't too much adrenaline; it's too little. Years of stress and overwork are burning people out. They are dropping like flies.


Advice for a in good health 16 year dated near hypertension?
I'm sixteen and have been through tons of testing to numeral out why I have hypertension at such a young age,but nothing have been shown. I have evn been to a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea. I'm sound, and still have it. I was just wondering that possibly...


Advice on reducing the risk of heart attack? can you oblige?
hi there can anyone give me any good direction please. oing to be forty five this year can anyone give me good suggestion on how to prevent the same thing happening to me please? i dont want to debris the doctors time just going asking questions as i have no...


AED on a child next to a pulse?
i know that if a child has a pulse with a rate under 60 you are supposed to start cpr. i be wondering if you would apply an AED though because they do have a pulse - Actually depends on the AGE of the child (you would only do CPR on an...


Afraid to dance to sleep...Am I have a heart attack?
Im 27yrs old and I was recently put on Adderall because I go back to school, and always suffered near concentration, finishing tasks, etc you have a heart attack you will notice it (there are silent heart attacks, but these are moderately rare, and folks don't notice their attack which...


After a heart attack and stent fitted do you call for a tread mill theory test in the past returning to work?
a stent is the medical term - after a heart attack its time to go vegan to prevent any more clogging of the arteries. you need a stent. - I will never have another of their...


After a heart attack?
after a heart attack i had severe back pain they give me Oxycontin and i felt great if i dint take it i feel gruesome it gives me energy to keep going.Please insist on if is ok to take it. Thank You taking a notably addictive drug. You should get off it a quickly as...

No comments:

Post a Comment