Monday, November 30, 2009

Diseases Q&A

Am I a Sex Maniac? Please Help URGENT!!?
Its normal, you are supposed to think about sex every 6 minutes so its middle-of-the-road and sane. - It sounds like an obsessive/compulsive disorder to me, But just a trained psychotherapist can help you resolve this. If you discuss this with a trained therapist they can usually relief alleviate your anxiety, Best wishes.


Am I a short time ago lucky or is something wrong near me?
Okay i don't know if i'm overreacting but when i play games where i use just pure luck i either take the right answer or really close to the right answer 90% of the time. Like when i play guess who i don't know but something pushes pressure...


Am I an alcoholic??
So, i like to have a beer once in a while while playing video games. Not that i carry drunk or anything near it. People always think that if you enjoy a beer and your by yourself then your an alcoholic. Is this true? - Alcoholism is defined as a physiological need for alcohol, basically an...


Am I becoming an alcoholic or am I at risk ?
I am male 24 years old. I study and work. I cannot say I am extremely bothered by this possibility, but I hold on to constantly thinking about it. roblem is in drinking habits for beer. Let me explain. I own not drunk heavy alcohol drinks for about 5 years.


Am I Bipolar? Or what...?
So you think I am Bipolar? ometimes feel like I have be inside of my own head too long -I randomly get into these moods where on earth I am so mad at something or some small incident or really nothing at all that I can't even sermon -I often feel intense depersonalization: an "underwater" feeling...


Am i considered a dwarf/midget?
I'm a 17 year old female i weigh 119 and im 4ft 9 inches. pe i didn't offend anybody. - Well, if we be to assume you have stopped growing, then yes, you are technically considered a dwarf (the sole requirement for dwarfism is being underneath 4' 10''). But since you are 17, you could...


Am I crazy or am I dying?
Sometime around March of this year; could have been the 15th, I tried some psychedelic drugs. I am almost 20 years of age and have be smoking marijuana since I was 16. I have never noticed it have any adverse effects on my health. I have always worked out energetically 4-5...


Am i developing an intake disorder?
for the past month or two i have been wanting to product myself sick after meals and just recently i own tried but failed..ive also took laxatives. i have always looked at myself as tubby and i have no self esteem what so ever. i look at my food as if its the enemy. i...


Am I developing an intake disorder?
Three of my friends have already told me that I'm in denial, but I don't think there's anything wrong. ing surrounded by May, I decided I was going to lose weight for modeling within October. I started out eating very healthy, no meat, no dairy, total grains, veggies, fruits... If...


Am i dieing?...?
Okay. i don't need any criticism.. about 2 years i have be anorexic, and for about one i have been using cocain. I only just tried to conquer my anorexia and i have been eating alot every daytime.. forcing myself to eat because im never really hungry. I havent quit cocain completely yet but i have...


Am i dying ordinary biddable all right okay if i am?
my skin and eyes have turned yellow i have a frenzy and feel weak - uhhh r u serious? lol sounds like yellow frenzy!!1 thats just scary. go to the doctor. - jaundice? dice is not a disease but rather a sign that can go off in many...


Am I dying? Low position hallucination.?
Please tell me you consulted a real doctor for help earlier coming to us! ounds like you are not solitary dehydrated, but EMACIATED! Everything except the abdominal pain sounds like extreme dehydration. Your body temp is generally 98.6 F. If you do not flush the body normally with at least 32 oz...


Am I going deaf? Hearing whiny noise constantly?
Um, am I going like part-deaf or something?? Here's what's wrong with my LEFT (and only left) ear: , so it feel a little bit stuffed up sometimes, but I can hear fine out of it. Also, when somebody talks, sometimes I hear a high-pitched bleep surrounded by my ear when...


Am i going to capture front posioning?
19 and a half hours ago i was laying contained by my garage on my back and throwing a ball up and down.(my garage is all wood besides some spackle) and while i thrw it up for the ending time i either got dust or spackle in my mouth idk which... i coughed to...


Am I going to dance blind?
I don't have health insurance - You were suppose to rinse sea immediately when it happened to your eyes. Try doing it and see if it helps. - I muse you should be fine. But if it is getting worse, call your doctor immediately. Supposabily, the "fluid" , isn't harmful to your eyes, but...


Am i goona go and get sick?!?
okayy so on sunday nite my mom came down with the stomach virus. she threw up once and she was done. second night my dad threw up and hes been throwing up scince last nite. am i goona draw from sick tonite? im soo worried...i hate throwing up.i have been wash my hands and...


Am I have Night Terrors, or what?
Well, this had been happening alot lately, almost every hours of darkness. I get to sleep well, but then I wake up up in the middle of the night, for no reason, panicky, and frightened. And I don't even have nightmares! Actually, no dreams at all. So what is this? http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/… ...


Am i have symptoms of a heart attack?
This morning when i woke up,my left side was getting tight and i couldnt move my left arm.I be out of breath and i had really bad pains within my chest.I thought i was goin to pass out from the pain.And presently thoughout the whole day my chest still hurts and my left...


Am I hypoglycemic? Help if u can.?
I've always thought my symptoms of hunger were just something individual to my body, but very soon that a friend has related to me, I have a press to ask. I normally have pretty low blood pressure (enough to where my doctors are slightly concerned but not freaking out), and I hold a couple...


Am I infected near H1N1?
Hi All, I had milde cold and sore throat 3 days back. i took some medicines at home and it feel ok now. but now i have get mild fever. I am really worried and scared to go to doctor also because of H1N1 panic? "Nilgiri Oil" drops on mask & kerchief as one of preventive...


Am I Lactose Intolerant or hold Irritable bowl Syndrome.?
For the past couple of months my stomach has been adjectives screwed up. Like Diarrhea, Nausea, stomach cramping, severe stomach pains such as gas pains, gas. I ate a bowl of cereal this afternoon and immediately felt real sick smaller number than 5 min after I ate it. but I don't always...


Am I lactose intolerant PLEASE ANSWER!?
Sorry if i misspelled it. But iv been having a dairy problem, since before summer started .Usually after i chomp through something with dairy i start feeling nausea after about 45 min-2 hours. Then i come to an end up in the bathroom having gasses and pooping terribly :P. Im individual 14 and i told...


Am I lactose Intolerant?
A few months ago I started getting sick from drinking milk and eating cheese. I cant even have a small glass of milk. It give me a bad stomache and painful gas... My grandma is lactose and tolerant also. -avoid all cow's milk products, increase your dose of probiotics, and see your doctor. -...


Am I lactose intolerant?
I'm 13 years old and when i drink milk, my stomach hurts, but if i eat/drink anything else.. yogurt, ice cream, cheese, a milkshake, etc. i am totally fine! onfused!! what does this mean? - Try going lactose free for a few weeks. How do you have a feeling ? I drink milk that has...

No comments:

Post a Comment