Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Skin conditions Q&A

Acne on Chin. Help me?
Im a 16 year old male with acne on my chin. it hurts really doomed to failure. is there anything i can do? - Dealing with acne can be discouraging but there are undeniably a lot of things you can do! Best bet is to tackle it from the inside (i.e. nutrition) as well as...


Acne on my forehead??
I get pimples on my forehead and sometimes the side of the chin. What product should I use? I use clean n clear, then put some lotion on, but its inoperative. I get a pimple everyday, usually on my forehead. I have a pretty oily frontage, so what product and lotion should i use? Also, i heard...


Acne or Baldness. Which would you choose?
If I take accutane I'm fairly certain that I'll shift bald, but if I don't it seems that I will have the acne curse for the rest of my life span. h one should I choose? Acne or being bald? - Since you have both Acne and Alopecia, they both belong to the...


Acne or something? inevitability heellpp?
I have red splotches only near my chin and a big pimple would come every so recurrently, i just got one this morning but the redness adjectives around is really irritating me. how can i get rid of this? i dont really wanna go get products im a guy - You should purify your face...


Acne please helpp!?
okay so I'm 14 years old and I'm starting to break out REALLY BADDD I know it's normal especially because my older brother ans sister have terrible acne scared i will get it as desperate as they did is there any good remedies for acne or to prevent or any good products that work ll...


Acne problem and counsel?
In the Past Few Years i had a lots of acne in my Face . Can Somebody give me direction how can it be remove or what should i do to make it disappear :( ow how you feel! acne sucks so much! ok, i've had acne for 3 years and i tried everything (proactive,...


Acne Problem Help!!?
Well i have always had a acne problem.But never ever this doomed to failure.I tried so many products.I been using Pro Active and that doesnt seem to back not one bit! It seems like it made my face worse.Well i also changed the route i eat and drink i no longer drink any sodas or anything,just strictly water,and...


Acne problem since first year within high-school.?
now, im a third year, and suffering from formation of pimples/acne after an older one healed. I conjecture its genitically inherited from my father and I want to completely remove all of them all over my facade now! a computer lover and i dont think it help within acne formation any affordable suggestion??...


Acne problem!minister to!?
hello my name is Tanner and im 16 years old.i have a concern in the order of my acne, i have moderate acne and a oily face. i use kids exzema diligence gental face wash with mosterizer, 2 times a sunshine morning and at night. when i wake up contained by the morning my acne is really inflammed...


Acne problems on facade?
i take 1-2 showers everyday, i always wash my obverse, i dont touch my face with my hands or put any fatty things on my face, ive used lotions/creams for my acne, why the * doesnt it go away? its still bad and i dont obtain it. most people keep their face verbs and they have little...


ACNE PROBLEMS! I NEED HELP! PLEASE!?
ok... i know that there are a lot of other questions/answers already out there for this query, but i wanted the answers to be for me... . well, i have have acne for a year or so now and it hasn't been that bad. but for some drive, lately, it has gotten worse. i...


Acne problems! serve!?
i have all types of acne. though not severe, it hurts and is really a confidence killer. i cant afford to travel to the dermatologist and i have tried alot of over the counter stuff. any home remedies? what over the counter stuff works best? im open to any suggestions! - Neutrogena acne soap helped me.. and...


Acne Problems, really entail backing.?
Ive even tried acne free, proactiv and such, but its like my skin is immune to it. =O it works for 2 or 3 days, then stops. - proactiv made my skin very dry and only seem to help with the smaller pimples. i now simply use a baking soda/water mixture on my obverse in...


Acne problems. Must take rid of!?
I dont have serious acne like all over my facade, but i have some real stubborn pimples that won't pop or go away. I want to get rid of them cause school starts surrounded by a week and i don't want this girl i like to think i have no personal hygiene. how can i...


Acne problems.. accutane.. & more ...back!!?
okay, so i am 13 yrs. old & have acne.. i wouldn't say it is really desperate, but its not great. im currently on a pill that starts with a Z haha, & use retina at night wash my facade twice a day.. i use clinique makeup for just as a foundation & if im...


Acne problems.. lowering my self-confidence =(?
well, for about a year and a half in a minute (i'm 13) i've been getting acne.. it's so annoying, and it bothers me a lot. i'm always getting those gaping, painful pimples that take forever to go away. What i do, is dawdle a few days for them to get a head, then i...


Acne problems?
im 14 and i have acne... o u have to walk to a dermatologist, and they will prescribe a medication. until then, you shoud wash your face next to warm saltwater instead of soap and water, it will cleanse your pores. but warm marine will open your pores which is bad, so after you wash your obverse rinse...


ACNE PROBS!! please facilitate me!?!?
so i just cant stand it anymore. i want it gone for good! ive used clearasil and that didnt work. also tried proactiv and something my doctor perscribed but neither worked. currently im using clean and clear. its gotten somewhat better but its still isnt keeping it from coming rear. i saw a commerical...


Acne product that doesnt testing on animals?
ive started to get acne so i want some gentle soap.. ive been using verbs and clear morning burst but its tested on animals what can i use .. - There is this new popular cream that people have be talking about. as even televise on TV. It prevents future and existing...


Acne products that DON'T dry out your skin?
Well currently im using a product called cetaphil.. its pretty new and it works great to keep up with acne.. u shoould see ur dermatologist - Everything my youngest daughter used dried out her skin (Differin, Proactive, Murad, Clarin, Clearasil, Neutrogena, etc). Her face stayed raw and red. We spent...


Acne put somebody through the mill? Help asap?
I was wondering if I used the proactive refining maskwhile on persciption acne treatmeant was okay for one night. - I've be in that situation and there is really nothing you can do just about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of...


Acne Question? Please Help Me?
Is it better to drink green tea to help with acne or rip open the tea case and put it ON the pimple? - I've had acne for decades. I be so red and scarred, you'd think that World War II got fought on my facade. Nothing helped more than a little. One product I...


Acne quiz i want sustain?
i need to get my face verbs before my friends wedding i have a few zits on my frontage and i have tried everything and it seem i just maintain getting more i want to use home made stuff because someone said they are better to use i havesensitivee skin - Try the...

No comments:

Post a Comment