Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Skin conditions questions & answers

Accutane second time?
Alright I took Accutane when I was 14, the only side effects I had be chapped lips, and dry skin. cne came back but not implicit as bad, the doctor said I should take it again. I have be reading things online, about it having serious side effects. Should I take it again? nil else really...


Accutane side effects?
i've just finished taking the whole 6 months-worth of Accutane pills (acne medication) and wanted to know how long it should transport for Accutane's side effects to disappear? ks in advance to anyone who answers... - Here is your answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;… - * Pain and swelling of the lips ...


Accutane sound out more or less scar? Help?
I just went to the dermatologist for the first time and i got some pills and other stuff to try and if that doesnt work she is going to put me on accutane straight away so im excited logically. I have unfortunately some scars from acne on my chest and support. Not like...


Accutane, tanning & the Sun?
How many weeks or months after being off Accutane is it ok to bring a light tan? I'm not talking something like white to brown skin. Ghostly white to healthy white is what I'm going for. - Provided that you don't burn, six weeks is the usual time given. However, should you actually experience a...


Accutane: What's your story?
Generic Name: isotretinoin (oral) (EYE so TRET i noyn) What side effects did you suffer from? What's your story? I was on Accutane when I was in order 7&8 (when I was 12 and 13) I suffered from CHRONIC nose bleeds, sensitive skin (I couldn't go out surrounded by the sun), and suicidal thoughts(by the end).


Accutane? Is it ok to use moisturisers whilst taking accutane, or will it aggitate my skin more? (please read)?
Well, Ive been on 8 courses of antibiotics now, and ALOT of over the counter products for years. Im 16, and my doctor told me that he was going to prescribe accutane for me very soon. However, Hes given me a week...


Accutane?
im about to be put on it. any storys or warnings? thankyou lots :) - I've been on Accutane for 6 months. And it is awesome. have severe acne for 7 years and I tried Accutane; it really, really does work. But it is pricey, and there will be side effects (Eg. your joints will hurt, your hair...


ACETONE contained by skin supervision product?
My mom & i, are testing a beauty product recommended by my Mom's friend. her skin has stunningly improved since the last time we saw her. according to her she's been using that product for 8 days presently. her friends, also using the same product, are getting the same good results. today is our first...


Acne serve !?
i have acne on my whole face, on a size of 1-10 it would be a 7-8 do you know any products that i can buy IN STORES? - i cant tell u what to get cuz i dont know anything about your skin but DONT try...


Acne bootcamp...?
Has anyone tried this. The results seem amazing but i'm still skeptical. If this can get rid of my acne and marks next i will try save up and take a trip from London to New York. anyone tried this treatment? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uahhNC3Hn… seem legit!! - London to new york?Not worth it!...


Acne - Steam Room V. Sauna?
So im wondering if theres any diffrence between these 2. and how long once should stay in there. Thanks. - forget both just see a dermatologist.within a week of taking acne drugs you'll be pizza face free - I'd say the steam room would be better for you because it will open and cleanse...


Acne abet I will live u forever!?
What helps me is washing my face next to a PanOxyl 5% benzoyl peroxide bar and applying either Retin-A Micro or Alpha Hydrox Souffle at night. In the morning you can rinse your face with the PanOxyl bar again, or you can swab your face with something more gentle approaching Plexion (you'll need a...


Acne abet. This is so embarassing...?
So I used Clinique Acne Spot on Treatment and then put little dabs of clearasil tinted acne cream over my pimples as well. I woke up to realize that my pimple are above all gone, except my tinted clearasil won't wipe off my face and is stuck on there. Ahhhh this is so embarassing. I...


Acne and acne scar please support?
well i have acne and some acne scars. So i want to know roughly speaking a good mask i can use to help my acne acquire cleared up a little. - When I get a pimple, I like to put honey on it overnight. Sounds really odd, but honey have been used for medicinal...


Acne and Doxycycline?
So I have been taking Doxycycline 200mg a day for roughly three weeks. The first week my face was clearing up it was for a while dry but healing and now its just breaking out again I know i havent be taking it very long but im still upset whe i was 16 and took it, it worked...


Acne and moisturizing give somebody the third degree??
well im on benzoyl perox... every night (2.5%). and i wash my obverse every night and morning. hear everyone saying stuff about moisturizing..i dont do it. but when are you supposed to moisturize? right after applying BP? or when idk. lend a hand please..and thanks - Moisterize in the...


Acne and Scarring? How to fix?
I have acne and scars on my face. From a distance, neither are perceptible, but from close range all of the scars and pimples are adjectives. I've had mostly scars on my cheeks, with somewhat bit of acne as well, and now I'm growing more acne on my forehead. scars...


Acne and withdrawal of blood to frontage?
this sounds a bit odd, but im wondering if maybe part of my acne is due to not adequate blood/oxygen to my face. But say I do some push ups and profusely of blood rushes to my face.. a little while after and until i stop exercising.. its like my obverse has more colour...


Acne anti-biotic abet please?
I've just been prescribed lymecycline 408mg, to be taken once a day. Ive with the sole purpose been taking them for 6 days, so i know i wont see results for a few weeks atleast. But im already getting worried and parinoid that they wont work. Ive used endless face cleansers and exfoliaters and loads of different...


Acne at 29 years of age?
I have what looks like zits on my face but I am beyond the age of getting zits. entry is that they are not really zits. They are kind of like blisters. They are not whiteheads, or blackheads. They don't pop. And they last for several months until they jump away--usually...


Acne backing!! please support!!?
okay I've been using clean and clear kit and neutrogena oil- free acne bathe.. the first day I used clean and clear kit and I have less pimples . so the next day I used the neutrogena grease free acne wash and it made my skin kinda dry and I break out some more than i used...


Acne blotch removal products?
i have acne scars on my cheeks that are red and dot like, not raise or sunk in just kind of within and really annoying... but i was wondering if anyone knew any good blotch removal products(please no remedies) FOR CHEAP (that's a main criteria) and is willing to share commend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar...


Acne breakout skin problem!?
I am 15 years old, and about a year ago i suddenly got a bleak outbreak all over each side of my face. i manage to get rid of it with the help of a great soap call Coltar soap. It got rid of my spots, but left those horrible scars. What i want to know is:...

by : DiseasesFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment