Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Respiratory Diseases Q&A 2

After my lung surgery I'm have troubles near gas (burps).?
I just had surgery on my right lung after it collapsed for the second time. Now I'm having frequent urges to burp (often after meals) but its really unyielding to burp because I'm trying to swallow for some reason but even while trying to swallow I hesitate and kind of choke...


After quitting smoking did you experience any breathing problems afterwards, possibly from your lungs?
clearing themselves out? smoked a pack a day for 10 years and I also have asthma. I recently quit over a month ago and my breathing have gotten worse. I am wondering why. - withdrawels - Your lungs have become accustomed to the...


After the April 2009 flood within Houston, Texas?
Our house took on 17'' of water which is horrible enough but 2-3 days later I developed a impossible cold and cough that still has not subsided. We've had out home fumigated for mold which began to grow two days after the dampen was vacuumed away. I still have bad drainage...


Agree/disagree the object why the personage will hold Tuberculosis is because he is poor?
personality will have tuberculosis because he/she wasn't immunized and was exposed to the disease. an affect family of any age..poor or rich..and those individuals with weakened immune system including those with AIDS or those infected next to HIV are at increased risk.. kc7655 i think you...


Airconditioner oxygen doubt?
Actually In a window type airconditioner, we have the option to cool the outside nouns and blow it into the room, out any possibility of outside air entering the room except when the doors are opened. So at hand is no way for oxygen to get into the room while sleeping inside. Is it healthy or what is...


Albuterol cross-examine for exercise asthma?
My doctor told me to take 2 puffs of albuterol before running or playing sports, but I already did this morning at 6am for my run, but now I want to run again, would it be undisruptive to take it so much? - Within 4 hours you can have another dose Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salbutamol ...


All abt physiotherapy..?
**i hv a lil confusion in selectin my course..btwn homeopathy n physiotherapy..culd u plz suggest me wt 2 take wich wud be gud.. **in case of physiotherapy is dere any problem if da physiotherapist's mitt is small,i mean will she be able 2 treat da patient properly.. ourse u can keep assistant but beside a gud qualification regarding...


All my energy ive have asthma im singular 16 so i thought that be the casing wen i kept getting really sharp chest?
pains and i can only breathe threw my mouth but for a few years ive been really paranoid about things and i lately constantly think about death .but i watch a programme about tourettes and found out that...


All my friends are smoking and want me too... give support to??!?
all my friends, well not all but most of them smoke. or tried smoking. and here really cute.. there guys. and this one guy i like smokes. but not when he has a gf or does sports. and i told them im disappointed surrounded by them. and they say...


All of the following physical and laboratory findings are indicative of a bacterial pneumonia except:?
A. Fever n increased white blood cells D. a dry cough - D. Most people who develop pneumonia initially have symptoms of a cold which are later followed by a high fever (sometimes as high as 104 degree Fahrenheit), shaking chills, and a cough...


Allergies or chest infection?
Okay these days my eyes have been irritated, I hold been sneezing alot, my throat feels dry, and today I was wheezing a bit. I checked my temp. and its resembling 97 to 98 degrees. I am not coughing. So if its allergies then its because of the chemicals that were used to pocket away the termites...


Allopathic Vs. Homeopathic Medicine?
What is the difference between allopathic and homeopathic medicine? ed FACTS, not opinions. I've search it up so many times but I still don't have a specific answer to it's difference. If you can help, that'd be grrreat. Thanks :) - Allopathy is a residence which the alternative health (sCAM brigade) use to refer to...


Always discern approaching im going to collapse?
I always feel like im going to lightheaded if i stand in the same place to long. Its ruining my liife as I dot even wanna go shopping for fearfulness of standing in queues. what could this be?? thanks within advance. - Sounds like Heart /Blood Pressure problems. You may have fluid...


Am getting this small times next to inability to breath?
I get these little times Very small ones for a second or less with close to my breath get down. this happens specially if I try to sleep. I get so depressed and terrified and I cant sleep ! am only 14 years old. am almost 15 - Maybe you...


Am I a impossible runner or is this asthma?
If I run, I have a hard time catching my breath, I feel a burning sensation contained by my chest, get very thick spit, partiality blood in my mouth, or at least a coppery taste. If I run rock-hard, I think it my breathing sounds wheezy. I hate running because it makes...


Am i artificial by second paw smoke?
my friend smokes around me for like 10mins each day, i try not breathing contained by the stuff and its hard but its been happening merely 2 weeks i have been near him, this just happens if its in the car near him and outside, am i affected by second hand smoke? -...


Am i asthmatic or do i hold a chest infection etc?
earlier on at school my friend was spraying alot of deodrant and hairspray, i be fine at first but now im home im finding my chest is really tight and im finding it a little difficult to breathe, am i asthmatic? - Believe it or not Charlotte it's actually...


Am i bloodbath myself near plushies?
i have some repository problems, and allergies, i like having the stuffed animals I'm told to 'acquire rid of them' (thankfully just shove some in a box) so enjoy a cozy mat in my room, but i'm that is a terrble idea for someone beside asthma and indoor and outdoor allergies (which also is...


Am I breathing properly?
Hi, Im 15 and I've been smoking for a bit over a year and lately I just feel different similar to im not breathing properly. Like its weird to explain but it just feels similar to i cant breathe in as much as i want to. Maybe its all in my person in charge i don't know.


Am I experiencing an asthma attack?
I've always had asthma since i was a newborn, but I haven't had an asthma attack since i was about 8 or 9, zing, pain in the throat/chest, dizzyness, vomitting, trouble breathing/shortness of breath I'm not wheezing, & there's not much torment in my throat but I"m having shortness of breath & i'm dizzy.


Am I getting a cold? Or is it something else?
I have an extremely sore throat. ality really really bad right now ( like not doing anything ) I am sucking on cough drops, but they aren't helping! Do I own the beginning of a cold? - hey dont worry even a bit. i am pretty sure that it is...


Am I getting sick from my nouns conditioner?
I spend Monday morning - Thursday at my boyfriend's & then Thursday night through Sunday at my house. He has crucial air at his place that's kept at 70 degrees & I have an A/C component in my bedroom that's admittedly on high all the time. I have what I'm pretty sure was...


AM I GOING TO DIE?!?
ok so im a 11 year old girl. and for the last three days everytime AFTER im done eating i carry a horrible stomach ache, and i get diareeha. and i start to feel really tired and purely horrible. i don't know why and its freaking me out. i don't have any fever and don't look...


Am I going to enjoy complications?
this kid who was doing community service was cleaning at the gym I work at and I noticed he be using clorox cleaning spray and then he starting using windex in the same nouns. I started freaking out and said "you can't do that it will cause damage" If he only used a few sprays...

No comments:

Post a Comment