Monday, November 2, 2009

Cancer question and answer

A quiz around lymph nodes?
I have had breast cancer and over the past 3 months I own had small hard round nodes coming up around my neck.I hold seen my oncologist who sent me for a CT and bone scan and referred me to my surgeon. The surgeon said he would remove one of the nodes but when he got...


A quiz for anyone who know give or take a few thorny lymph nodes?
My son is nearly 12 months old, and a few days ago I noticed a hard lump on the subsidise of his head, maybe an inch or less above the floor of his hair line toward the left side. It's perchance the size of a dime. re...


A quiz something like the mechanics of cancer?
i've always been told that cancer cells are essentially cell that are dividing out of control, but recently i was told that we age because the telomeres at the failure of our DNA are "snipped" shorter and shorter every time they divide. my question is, why/how are cancer cells dividing like crazy when...


A request for information for any nurse/macmillan or marie curie please?
Hi my grandmother has pancreatic cancer. now my question is a couple of times carers enjoy gone in to change my grandad and put ann overnight bag on my nana (night time)and when they own gone to do it they try to wake her up and find it very difficult...


A request for information going on for cigarettes?
One of my friends told me that all the dangerous chemicals in cigarettes are within the filter and not in the tobacco.So you can smoke a regular cigarette without a filter and not get cancer. Is that true? - nope, sorry, your friend is wrong. - yes the dangerous chemicals are...


A serious examine in the region of leukemia?
today my friend found out that she has leukemia. The doctor said she only had it for a month. So i be wondreing what her chances are of surviving this sickness? do you guys know the statistics on how many people certainly survive? s lucky she found...


A Skin Cancer Question?Please Answer.?
If My Great Grandma & Grandma Have Breast Cancer What Are The Chances Me & My Mama Have It?? - ya cancer runs in families. y sunblock of 20 spf / more will prevent your sunspot for going into malignancy! - firstly I am a bit confused you mention skin cancer, but your question is...


A small lump within breast?
Hello, i am 30 years old, and yesterday i noticed a small lump in my right breast, if i touch it, it moves, i can singular feel it when i am sitting or standig, not lying down. It doesnt hurt, but when i touch it its sensitive (i dont feel pain, but i consistency uncomfortable). I...


A small, zit-like bump on my feeler that's be nearby for a year very soon... is it skin cancer?
Ok so there is a small, zit-like bump on my nose that has be there for about a year now. The first time I notice it, I tried to pop it, and after a while some white gunk came out and...


A sound out for cancer patients?
do you think going through cancer and treatments has been more difficult on you or on your loved ones? ard myself talking to a coworker today as I was aphorism, "Thank God it's me and not Ian (my son)." But.as I thought about it...thank god it's me and not my husband or my mother also.


A suggestion give or take a few cancer?
Cancer is uncontrolled cell division, right, and these cells need energy to divide to produce tumas as a result. This is why those with cancer get very meagre because the cells uncontrollably dividing use up lots of the stored energy within the body (and the energy coming from food) ly if you starve...


A suitable friend of mine is diagnosed beside Stage 4 cancer. Is it possible that it may be benign?
Doctors don't know what type of cancer it is yet. All we know is that it is around stomach-liver area. y for not being competent to provide more information. I am looking for something to be more hopeful although I'd appreciate...


A survey on the type of member answeering question surrounded by this category. Select 1 - 7.?
Please answer with one or more of the following: Cancer patient / cancer survivor 2. Medical doctor, Cancer (Oncology or Radiology) 3. Medical doctor, other specialty 4. Family member of cancer long-suffering Interested bystander 7. None of the above...


A thyroid goiter beside nodules?
i have a goiter with nodules. my tsh always comes wager on in normal range. for 2 years my doc say watch it. i am tired all the time. my weight go up and down. i have palpitaions sometimes, my hair is falling out. i hardley sleep which is strange to me seeing as i am...


A well-mannered friend have get advanced stage cancer and she have lost her appetite, if she doesnt put away soon she...?
won't be able to have her final lot of treatment. Is there anything that she could enjoy to stimulate her appetite as she won't eat much at all and things are not looking good. going distribute you my...


Aahh! could this be cancerous!? (IM SCARED!!)?
I have this red, bump under my armpit. about 2 cm. big... is it cancerous? what is it!? HELP! appreciation so so so so so much. - There's no way of telling if its cancer or not what i recommend for you to do is visit a doctor immediately in days...


Abnormal blood work?!!?
so i went to my new doctor to get a checkup yesterday morning and they asked me adjectives the usual questions then they drew blood and made me give them a urine taste, then he checked my ears,eyes,back,legs,knees,feet,listen to my heart and breathing. i received a call from a recorded machine that stated that my blood work be...


Abnormal Bone profile blood result?
Hi ister has had a range of bloods done, and the single one that came back abnormal is her 'bone profile.' What can this denote? She has symptoms such as fatigue, weight loss etc. She is seeing her doctor this week. Thanks - ask a real doctor - Bone profile abnormality can...


Abnormal pap smear and the possibilities?
I recently had a pap smear. They told me they'd call me inside 2 weeks if anything was abnormal. I got a nickname today to make another appointment.. very concerned if I have Cervical cancer or any precancerous cell. I started having sex for the first time a little over a year ago. ...


Abnormal Pap Smear Results?
Abnormal paps are not uncommon at all, as long as follow up tests come rear legs good I wouldn't worry. - I have the same and after 2 paps come up biddable , and they say i have hpv and my body will fight after catch test for they say i dont have zilch and after all...


Abnormal pap.severe dysplasia?
I just found out today that my last pap (2 weeks ago) was abnormal- next to moderate to severe dysplasia. I go to tomorrow for a colposcopy/biopsy. Anyone else experience this? I am terrified. - They found this in me while I be pregnant with my daughter (who is 15 now). The...

No comments:

Post a Comment