Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cancer questions and answers

Abscess on breast ( why ? )?
My sister has a large round red mark around her breast and it have a lump too. it feels hard and hot to touch. She let me see it and i touched it. My guess is she have an abscess exactly the same as what i have on my belly just in close proximity...


According to the doc I enjoy hemmorids not colon cancer im 23.?
Now according to the doc which gave me some test and looked at it under a microscope i enjoy hemmoirds. Now I have to use prep H. often should I put it in perday? How frequent times a day? Also I use to have some red in my...


Activities for a cancer forgiving?
My mom is currently undergoing chemotherapy. For the first 7-ish days after chemo, she is mostly too sick to do much but lie/sit up in bed to eat and keep under surveillance TV. TV (programmes and movies) is getting boring. And she can't read (a book or from the computer screen) for more than a...


Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)?
Okay well.. My friend has Acute Lymphoblast Leukemia(All) and she is 17 year old, Female I be just wondering鈥? She says her stomach hurts a lot. Like she鈥檚 other complaing about it Is that a side effect from having Leukemia? What do you thin the best item for her to do is? (Besides going...


Adrenal cancer, is it?
My anxiety/stress is going left and right, I noticed that my clitoris has gotten bigger, along near some vaginal dryness, and increased hair growth on my arms. Oh, god, I'm scaring myself that it's adrenal cancer in an advanced stage. I've have blood tests/urinaylisis that came back normal. Please HELP! - There's a clue here. You're...


Adrenal fatigue since puberty?
I am in my 30's and have been tired since puberty. My doc have always said despite a goiter, my thyroid is in normal selection. It really got bad when I was pregnant at 20yrs. I gain 100lbs despite no change in eating. I am 5'1 and my daughter come out nearly 10lbs. She has had issues...


Adult manly have no armpit tresses at adjectives?
is there some medical or other reason that an adult masculine doesnt grow any armpit hair at all? i do have it,but my son have very little through his 20s,30s,40s,and now has none at adjectives in his 50s. why could this be? he has pretty much facial and...


Advice and prayers for lymphatic cancer?
My online friend Misty has cancer and is undergoin chemo/radiation. Any advice for her and prayers. Also should i tell her both my parents have cancer and died from it even though they were much older it seems resembling that info could be more scary then supportive. Also any positive stories about full recouping i...


Advice on woorying of dying?
well im the kind of guy who is worried about dying and i be wondering if you guys have any advice on not to worry give or take a few death? - Hey, I have never had cancer but a few months ago for close to 1 year non stop i use to worry about...


After a chemo treatment, is it average to own a low white blood cell count?
Yes it is thoroughly normal...If it gets to low you will need a blood transfusion. Now I run a very successful cancer newsletter...and I talk give or take a few things like this all the time.. Check it out: It might help ref="http://www.thecancersmile.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.thecancersmile.com/...


After effects of have cancer as a infant?
My friend survived cancer when he was a baby. He had a bungled operation and has to have checkups incl. x-rays etc a few times a year. He's 18. ntly it's been getting him down a great deal. I'd just like to know specifically what the effects could be (I've asked him before...


After have chemo is it fluent to consistency fine?
A friend of mine has chemo and she feels great. She hasnt felt the inevitability to vomit at all. She just feels tired. Is that adjectives? Is it a bad sign? - II had no nausea near my chemo. yone responds differently. I lost all my hair,...


After have thyroid cancer, should my chest surface tight at times and breathing be fatty?
I had my thyroid removed along with 2 of my para thyroids due to cancer. Afterwards, I have experienced robust fatigue, my chest being tight, my breathing being labored, my muscles in my arms basically worn out and this is while I am on 150...


AHHH DO I HAVE CANCER!?
Hi! Im 13 and was, I guess, a little freaked out by the movie "My Sister's Keeper". I have also read a book nearly cancer recently and the two things combined have me a little hyper-aware of my own form. ve little bruises all over my knees. Not big, just going on for the size...


All living things require _________ and ____________ for survival.?
All living things require _________ and ____________ for survival. ater and light 3. energy and nutrients 4. regulation and genetic inheritance - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2 and your welcome for helping beside homework. What grade are you in? - 3. perkiness and nutrients (there...


All types of cancer statistics for 08?
I need some real stats for 2008 cancer stats no one's good guess will work for this, but gratitude anyways. I found one site that might have it (but you have to download all this extra crap and i can't download anything) I have need of more stats though and 2008's u.s. population if...


Allow me to clarify re: melanoma Clark's rank 4.?
My melanoma was removed from my L-leg& confirmed as Clark's stage 4 cancer what they would like to do is the normal radial 2cm skin removal from the site and sentinal lymph node removal for to see if it's spread that far. My issue human being that if it is cancerous and...


ALP mcq step 1 bone lesion?
A 4-year-old girl is brought to a specialty clinic by her foster parents because of a limp in her right leg and a serum alkaline phosphatase (ALP) that is 10 times the developed upper limit of normal for the test. The child is withdrawn and clinging to her foster mother. Physical nouns is remarkable for...


Alternative cancer treatments and irrefutable research on ?
Lots of foods and what not have been tested and found to kill cancer ell.Berries have all kinds of anti cancer substances. MD Anderson does adjectives kinds of research on experimental Sloan Kettering does research on it. ...


Alternative or conventional medication. What can give support to contained by the untimely stages of chronic lymphatic leukaemia?
Relative, early 40s, not living in UK. Diagnosed in March after test for anaemia, fatigue, headaches. I have no more information than that but have be asked for help. - Hi neither a doctor nor a patient , but...


Aluminum contained by deodorant?
is it really that bad for you to use deodorant with aluminum in it? i enjoy tried all natural deodorants and they dont really work. if i use it everyday will i like draw from cancer or something? - Ive been wandering that too all my friends articulate it dose but I don't know? ou will...


Am getting moles on my anul?
hello there am gay and i have hemorrhoids for a long time now finishing week i discovered that i have a spot on my *** like a smallpimple days passed and last nite it be itchy so i took a look at it it looked like the pimple turned into a mole and when i...


Am I a canidate for clinical trials?
My mom and sister died from breast cancer that went to their bones. I am 39 years old and have mammograms every twelve months, but is there any clinical trials I can be involved in, or is that for people that already hold cancer? If so, how do I go about doing this? ...


Am I at risk of ovarian cancer?
My mother had ovarian cancer before I was born, infact, I'm lucky to even be alive, as she wasn't even "supposed" to hold kids, but here I am, and I am wondering if, becuase she had cancer if me and my sister have an increased risk of having the disease? - Ovarian cancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment