Friday, November 13, 2009

Diabetes question & answers

Am I at risk for developing diabetes from intake profoundly even if I own a glorious metabolism?
I'm on a weight training program and I eat slightly more than I burn, although I rarely gain any round and if I do I can burn it off easily. I eat going on for five to six decent sized meals per day. I...


Am i at risk for diabetes? I hold hypoglycemia?
ok i have hypoglycemia. i went to the doc last tuesday and my blood sugar be .69 so have only had 1 to hand faint attack ( i have to have sugar contained by my system if i start to get light headed because i hold LOW blood sugar) -...


Am I at risk for diabetes?
Hello All, have an increased risk if your father have it, but that's no guarantee you will get it. You exercise and that's really good, and I would guess that you aren't overweight which is also good. Try and avoid too oodles sugary foods and eat more fruit and veg instead. Although, once...


Am I at risk for diabetes?
I am 21 years old, I am a boy, I am 5' 6", and I weigh 105 lbs. and my measurements are 35-24-36. I believe my body produces proper insulin and no one in my kith and kin has diabetes and I am white, and I never smoke or use drugs. I sometimes drink on...


Am I at risk for diabetes?
medication should be your last resort. you dont want to go on these meds unless you have to. you havent be diagnosed with anything so try diet and exercise first. 90% of the time that will lower it. Add more foods in your diet to raise HDLs similar to olive oil, fish and nuts. that...


Am i athletic satisfactory for the military?
will they accept me.both of my big toes look like they have bunions higher than them.. what is this condition called..i can still play sports but my toes just hurt every now and next...when i take ibuprofen the pain just go away. at all. puny for real. Source(s): chubby, - I really...


Am I considered diabetic?
Ok I was diagnosed with borderline diabetes since I was resembling 15 years old and I've been on medicine to treat it from becoming full blown diabetes. At 17 I be diagnosed with full blown diabetes. OK here's my problem I do have high sugar reading when I eat chocolate or the bad stuff and it's...


Am I consuming too much sugar?
On avrage I consume this much sugar on a daily basis: ereal, which contains 9% of my GDA - Activia Yoghurt - Sometimes cake at lunch time, if cake then a bar of chocolate I'm a 16 years old girl btw. =] - sugar is never a good thing, so you...


Am I correct contained by avoiding medicine?
During June 2008, i've been traced for high blood sugar (fasting 184, random 231). Instead of taking medicine, i started walking & controlled my diet (98% avoided sugar/sweet food/items causing for sugar). At the first week of Dec. 2008, my blood sugar levels controlled & fasting is 88 and indiscriminate is 118/120 (Please...


Am i diabetic could i be back me?
my pinky toes only are always going numb and turn red sometimes i have to look down to sort sure my pinky toes are still there because i don't feel them i even took a needle and stabbed my toe to c if i would after feel pain but nothing i and...


Am i diabetic my hba1c (uk standards) is 9.2 surely thats not warrant adiabetic diagnoses?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HbA1c - I don't know what the difference is between UK and US standards. I do know that here, surrounded by the US, a 9.2 indicates that you are definitely diabetic and must see a doctor. A few years ago, when my a1c...


Am I Diabetic or Hypoglycemic?
I am in the Army and they are horrible about getting test results posterior to everyone here. I had a blood test and urine test done around two weeks ago and they still havent gotten back to me, but my symptoms are that ill feel fine most of the time, but out of nowhere, below par...


Am i diabetic? comfort plz.?
ok, i am 21 yrs and my height is 5'1, i weight 200(way over weight) and i my blood sugar was 104 on thursday when i whent to the dr. many grams of sugar can i take a day? thank you adjectives for your answers. - You...


Am i diabetic? give a hand!!?
Oh My God. :( However i massive quantity of britain has got at tiniest type 2 diabeties. That makes me feel a bit more comfortable i guess. people have diabetes 10 yrs. before anyone diagnosed. No symptoms for that period of time. So you possibly could have this dreaded disease.


Am I diabetic? I'm 18. Please lend a hand!?
I became worried because I saw many ants in my undies and it is not the first time. According to what I've read, it's the first symptoms of diabetics. I love intake sweets and junk foods. Sometimes I became so pale because and they told me that I own a...


Am I doing a tour to diabetes?
I tend to eat a lot of sugar...I can't stop my cravings for sweet things, i recently consumed roughly a pound of chocolate within four days! I know that too much sugar can be very damaging because the body is not designed to switch that much. I cannot see myself sticking to the daily...


Am i done beside the "honeymoon" phase?
i am recently diagnosed [about 4 months ago] how do i know when it ends. my blood sugars have been higher than typical for more than a month now. i was taking 10 units of lantus at first, later 8, now i take 6. could my blood sugar be higher of late because i'm...


Am i dying? (diabetic)?
im a 17 year old diabetic, my average sugar is about 155, a1cs of about 7ish. a year or so ago, i be having a tough time, and actually had 9.9 a1c's for a few months. i know high-ranking a1c's lead to kidney problems. tonight, i've noticed a anguish in my waist area, and somewhat in...


Am i feasible to become diabetic?
my mum, both aunts nan and great nan were/ are all diabetic im 15 at the moment when im older am i likely to become diabetic? - The previous answer said - If you become grossly over weight? wrong, I am not overweight and I have a good diet because I hold gallstones and...


Am I getting diabetes?
I'm really scared because I was having some unexpected problems lately. I ate too much sugar for 3 days and I stopped. I have yeast infections for a 6 months or a year. After eating too much sugar, I felt my thyroids, it hurts, but it go away after 2 days. I always have anxiety attacks (depression)...


Am i going to carry diabetes?
hey im only 11 but im a little worried that im gonna get type 2 i jog every day after conservatory, im a little bit overweight at 120 pounds im pretty tall but after i jog im still a touch bit worried that ill have diabetes one day, please contribute me some recommendations ...


Am I going to win diabetes?
Sugar does NOT effect diabetes, overweight and genetics cause type 2 and theres no way to stop type 1 from scheduled, it is an autoimmune disease, while type 2 is a metabolic disease. You can't get it from just consuming sugar. - i have type 1 diabetes. i'm going to report to you what...


Am i lower than consignment?
Hey I'm your age and I weigh the same(: - i think you are about right depends on point, maybe if you were over 5'6" then it would be a problem but if you are around 5 foot i think its ok hope this helps - In order to determine that, you need to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment