Friday, November 6, 2009

Allergies Questions & Answers

Allergic counterattack to dog?
Recently my friend was over with his dog and my son started to break out in what looked close to hives. I had my friend put his dog outside and i put hydrocortisone on the itchy spots and they seemed to subside. That was the first time that have ever happened to my son. He's been...


Allergic criticism = hives?
At least I think that's what it is. I'm not allergic to anything so I don't know how to react. ult your primary care physicain. Make sure you tell them in the order of your reaction to the Benadryl. GOOD LUCK. -


Allergic criticism on my nouns and shoulders?
I had what appeared to be a mosquito bite behind my left ear faster before going to bed. I just woke up and I have raise, itchy, swollen bumps going down from the bite. The bumps follow my lymph nodes in a line down my neck and spread out surrounded by a large round...


Allergic criticism on obverse?
Since May, I have been experienced 5 to 6 episodes of allergic reactions on my facade. First my face gets itchy, and then bright pink bumps appear on my cheeks and forehead. The recoil more or less looks like poison ivy, but is not. I've been to the doctor and took an allergy theory test and found...


Allergic criticism to multivitamin?
I have been taking these multivitamins since monday. Later my stomach started hurting and I kept shaking for some reason. In the morning my pee be lime green ((ew)). My stomach has been hurting all week. Also on Tuesday I get this rash on my hands and wrists and today it got worse and my hand got...


Allergic criticism to something ...upset?
my face is red, my lips too im getting like zits on my facee and i know i hold an alergic reaction i go to a doctor last night he gave me pills he said if it dosent travel away to go at night and he would give me an injection but im...


Allergic criticism!?
i drank tea and now my chest is on fire, i think i am have an allergic reaction, their are no stores open around me and i dont have any allergy medication.does someone know of any benevolent of home remedy's that might help me? - no not really. Have you tried drinking alot of water. That could...


Allergic hostile response have need of assistance?
ever hear of a doctor - Benadryl lotion might help with the irritation but if it gets any worse I would beckon a doctor or dermatologist..Don't mess with your skin :-) - Did you eat anything different? Or you can ask someone at the place where you did your hair and ask if they...


Allergic hostile response since kitchen ceiling come down...?
I've been living in my house for 6 months now, and I own never had an allergic reaction until the kitchen ceiling came down. I saw that near was some powdery gray stuff that was inside of the ceiling, which came down too... Since the incident, I own been very itchy. When I'm...


Allergic hostile response to sanitary pad?
Well last month on my period I used a different type of pad afterwards I usually use I tried stay free pads and they have a scent too. And the last morning of my period I felt sore down there and when I looked down nearby I had a red rash and some bumps outside...


Allergic hostile response? please answer.?
me and my boyfriend used a condom for the first time in quite a while,id vote about a year,and as soon as we started,i started to burn!and we had to stop,my pule goes reasonably rapid sometimes,is this part of being allergic to latex or the lubricant on the condom? i can sometimes grain my pulse,just...


Allergic hypersensitivity to lipgloss? Lips red, itchy, puffy. Help?
My friend bought me a lip gloss kit from Sephora, and i've been surrounded by love with it ever since, but when i woke up this morning, my lips were dry, itchy, swollen and red. is here anyway to make my lips go down to their run of the mill...


Allergic hypersensitivity? whelp?
well, hai there. having an allergic reaction to something to the point my throat's tender, my feet are swollen ,and i have hives EVERYWHERE. i've been doing the total benedryl thing, also i've tried calamine lotion, they both worked the first time, but now it help anymore. been wake me up early hours in the morning, keeping...


Allergic impulse - should I walk to the doctors, or operate next to this near drugstore medication?
This is long, so bear with me, and I appreciate your help. t a week ago I notice small bumps (and I'm talking tiny) on the outside of my index finger. Small, harmless, not noticable, colourless, and not irritable. About two days ago...


Allergic impulse after shaving..hellpp?
Lavender oil is brilliant for this problem. It cools, calms and has antiseptic this with a bright shaver? if so it could be a metal allergy (like a nickel allergy which gets worse over time as you're exposed to more nickel). If it was with a shaver you'd used since, it might have had some...


Allergic impulse to antibiotics please minister to?
my skin is really itchy and there are some small bumps like mosquito bites that i have almost every where on earth and it is really itchy. What cream or ointment can i take for it, Please help it is driving me crazy. Thanks everyone. a details: i be suppose to take 3 pills...


Allergic impulse to body clean up or shampoo? I hold developed a mild red itchy impetuous simply on my chest.?
it could very well be but there is a 25 percent kismet it could be antthing else - yes you have an allergic reaction.if you can get aveno obtain it.its great on your skin.tavenono soap in it at all and it...


Allergic impulse? infection? WHAT!? please relieve?
ok yesterday i had an itch on my right wrist, i didn't itch it once or twice maybe. this morning i woke up with my knuckles to my elbow swollen and itchy and massacre, it feels numb(very painful) when i don't move it then when i am moving it like prickley (like its asleep). i...


Allergic Reaction - could it be...?
Tonight, all of a sudden I've had an allergic reaction. d it possibly be because of my ear lobe piercings I got 2 weeks ago? I haven't eaten anything I in general wouldn't today. Many thanks! - It is possible. I have sensitive ears and can only wear surgical steel earrings minus a reaction.


Allergic reaction- Please abet!?
My boyfriend is breaking out with an itchy rash. I recently get a new laundry detergent and we are thinking that that's what is causing this. It starts out looking like mosquito bites and turns within to a rash that looks like poison ivy. The thing is he is presently wearing clothes that haven't been washed with...


Allergic Reaction Rash Problem?
So my boyfriend went into the dentist to get a root canal on friday. Then yesterday he have to go back in for the second division. During the second part the doctor realized (after putting in the unalterable filling) that he had not gotten all of the root. He had to re-drill out the nourishing and fix...

No comments:

Post a Comment