Monday, November 30, 2009

Cancer Q&A 2

Am I at the risk? Please support!?
Every night while sleeping, I carry my mobile phone near my pillow. So, my request for information is, am I at the risk of brain cancer or something like brain tumour? I am worried because I have learned that mobile phones enjoy a range of electromagnetic waves nearby. But cause of cancer are also...


Am i dying??
today, i noticed a hard, bone-like bump on the very wager on of my head. it is painless, and i haven't noticed any other symptoms. i don't know how long i've had it, but i want to know if this sounds serious. - see a docter ASAP, could be a tumor, or it could be safe, but...


Am I freshly overreacting, please backing me?
Ok so I was sitting on my couch (I'm 12)...running my fingers through my hair and all of a sudden a huge see of it just comes out! n have horrible nausea spells at school -headaches from you know where -I never feel virtuous (physically) -tiredness no matter how early I went to...


Am I going to catch cancer and die?
my nan died of cancer cancer of the womb i think it was it spread and he died! im 13, and am i going to get it when im older and die? - There's always a casual. Especially with the things we put in our bodies these days. - i doubt it.


Am i gonna die slowly minus knowing it??!?
hi im 15 years old and african american. for as long as i can remember ive had a dark brown black streak covering almost adjectives of my middle finger nail. i went to the doctors and he said there be nothing wrong and its fine, and he said there was ways he could...


Am i have breast cancer??please please please aid.?
i am having small red spots on the left side of my right breast.i guess there would b 5 to 6 of those.secondly i hold 2 watery pimples near my **. and my nipple isn't smooth when i feel cold or taking a hip bath or after it it becomes like it have...


Am I surrounded by peril of getting a cancer?
I'm 13. My grandpa had prostate cancer and diabetes. He passed away two years ago. - Having a family history of cancer + diabetes can slightly increase your risk of getting both. Just give somebody a lift this as an indicator that you should look after yourself with a good diet...


Am I to Young for Colon Cancer?
I have had bowel problems most of my life (flat stool, blood, cramps) 4 years ago at 22 I go for a colonoscopy and they found 1 small 1mm size polyp which turned out to be an adenoma. So I went back a year later and be clean. They said I have a spastic...


Am looking for the site of HERBOTIKA, a cancer control and prevention clinic surrounded by San Juan, Manila, Philippines.?
they said their site is www.o2o3wellnesswater.com - This looks like spam. Philippines is famous for "psychic surgery". It's a fraud against desperate patients who are asked to pay a huge fee for a con artist to pretend taking...


AML M1 Relapse after 4 years?
My Mom relapsed after 4 years. She went for her regular check up last month and everything looked fine but soon aftre the check up she had hallucination and it lasted for 3 weeks . She went back for check up again and dr asked her for bone marrow biopsy and found that she have...


AML-M4 minister to please? answer some Questions?
my 24 year old brother is suffering from AML-M4, he went through 3 rounds of chemo but sadly did not get done remission, we live in poor country (Georgia-Tbilisi) and our hospitals are poorly equipped they dont even have clean rooms and they told us that they can not doo really aggressive chemo, any...


Amy Michelson cancer treatments?
Why would Amy Michelson's treatments/surgery be delayed. Isn't it best to treat the cancer immediately? - Before treatment, Mickelson will take his wife on a tropical vacation. Doctors say-so they caught it early. Treatments will begin first of July. She's hinted to her hubby that she'd like that silver golf trophy contained by her hospital...


An almost 14 year feeble girl beside breast cancer?
Well I'm almost 14 and I do the breast self-examination in the shower 2-3 times a week and I've noticed tiny lumps around my aureoles. Does this mean I hold breast cancer? Or is it just a sign of growing up? I'm starting to get really worried. - ignore it, what's...


An insurance that accept pre existing conditions?
My dad has a tumor (the kind that won't get bigger say the doctor) but he has no health insurance to help payment for the surgery to have it removed. He is working so he can pay for some of it and he can pay for form insurance but we have had no luck...


Anal Cancer ?? Is This it ?
Here is my situation... Extreme itching and will not have a complete bowel movement unless I manually express my glands. I am also experiencing leakage daily. I am a straight manly 36 who is HIV+ with a CD4 count of 4...Can this be treated with a compromised immune system? - What...


Anal Cancer ??
hi im 15 years old few days ago i defecated and noticed orange red poop and i be eating a lot of water melon at the time so i thought zilch of it to day i defecated again and there were some spots that be like a dark maroon and they be all the way through the poop...


Anal cancer prognosis?
My friend has recently been diagnosed beside anal cancer, specifically squamous cell carcinoma. She has been told that she will need a combination of radio and chemotherapy as capably as excision of the tumour. I have 2 questions. tly, given that she does have at tiniest part of her sphincter removed, what are her prospects as far as...


Anger surrounded by cancer patients?
My sister has stage 4 lung cancer. She is nearing the end of her life. She is again within the hospital. I called to check on her yesterday, and she was crying. I can't go see her due to a cold and her depressed immune system. After getting stale the phone with...


Animal cancer minister to, is it coincidence or not?
We moved into the house I am currently living in about 9 years ago and we had 1 dog which died of cancer a few years after moving within this house. A few years later another one of our dogs got cancer which I thought was a coincidence. About a year ago...


Another examine for breast cancer survivors please?
I am having a little trouble understanding my friends attitude in the region of this.I have been completely honest and they (some) are there for me, others totally don't give the name or seem to care.Are they scared or enjoy they just never really been friends? Please help me realize...Because I am NOT...


Another quiz just about chemotherapy?
i posted a question earlier but i guess i didn't provide enough info. i guess i sounded kinda bratty but it is really because i don't know much about chemo either. thanks so much for your give a hand. - The best way to help this woman is to make sure that...


Answer this pls!! swollen lymph node?
I just noticed i think i own a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck. I have little allergies and im not sick so im considerate of concerned..i had a bladder or yeast infection a few weeks ago but i already took my antibiotics for that..i am 19 years old and now...

No comments:

Post a Comment