Monday, November 23, 2009

Heart diseases questions & answers 2

After blood work I be told that I hold anti-e and fya. ? I know how I get them, but what can be done?
I had this blood work done due to being placed on UNOS for a heart transplant. The transplant team tell me that it will be hard for them to find a heart with the...


After drinking a suppertime my chest feel tight and its harder to breathe. Also efficient heart battering on other occassion?
Also if i get up suddenly from sitting, my heart feels like it's race and beating irregulary and i have to stop what im doing till i feel comfortable. i achieve exhausted easily, and my heart races especially if im excited...


After drinking alcohol i regularly discern pressure within my heart close to something is trying to sqeeze it?
Stop the energy drinks and booze NOW. See a cardiologist. Not just a family doc. If possible, see an Electrophysiologist. That would be a cardiologist that deal with arrhythmias. t of all, I suggest you, you have to stop drinking alcohol, and...


After drinking for 5 days short drinking anything, i saw a clot of blood contained by my vimit, what it mechanism ?
You are so full of *. If you have been drinking non-stop for five days, you'd be dead right now. - It means, it is the time to pause drinking until you become healthy. - I presume you answered...


After Having A Heart Cath Done, What does Mild LV Dysfunction expect, EF 45%?
I dont understand the medical terminology in the report. Thanks - Saddaddy, ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED, IN ANY FORUM AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS ONE. - MANY ANSWERS ARE FLAWED. s extremely important to get an accurate diagnosis before trying to find...


After Heart stopcock surgery is done,how long does it rob to remove the stitches?
When I have my open heart surgery there were no stitches to be removed. - if you are referring to the sutures used in the heart they stay ,if your question is contained by reference to out side the wound there are not many because this...


After sleeping on my chest and wake up my heart is other race, when wake on my support my HR is average why?
It is because of compression on your heart by the ribcage and is specially common when the heart is enlarged. When you're standing, sitting, or lying on your back, the the whole chest cavity is competent...


After tmt audition it be reported that Patient have ST-segmentdepression 1.5mm FLAT surrounded by V5 & V6. At zenith exercise?
change recovered to normalwithin 1 min. of recovery.No angina/arrhythmias.TMT positive for reversibleiscemia. You can exercise & change your diet to prevent worsening it, but in order to open out up those vessels, you'll need medication. If you smoke, stop smoking because...


Again the Angina interrogate?
I find that there is another non invasive treatment that is getting little publicity. It is a Canadian treatment now individual used in some 5 NHS Hospitals. Does anyone have experience of EECP It is pneumatic leggings that pump back the blood circulation. Visit www.eecp.co.uk ld her i hope so cause those breasts are gross! ...


Age 26 low resting pulse betw 55-60 most of the time?
Hey everyone scovered that my resting pulse goes as low as 55 everyday, and it is usually 60 all day. I in recent times started working out about a month ago, and i'm wondering if that's the reason my heart rate went down. I suffer from Anxiety disorder explicitly accompanied...


Age 44 Heart Disease long-suffering .Is his condition flawless?
Age 44 ,5 years ago twice Heart Attack.After his illness full vegetarian. Currently Blood pressure Sys 107 Dia 56 Pulse 56.Taking Heart Disease medication.Often hand and foot cold.How is his condition and how long can he lives. - It appears he has changed his lifestyle to righteous advantage. His...


Age 68 blood pressure 145/90 how can i lower?
exercise twice a day, drink lots of water what else can i do - Exercising twice a week is not enough. Kick it up to at least possible 5 times a week at least an hour a day. Eat healthy. Please cut track back on the sugars, starches and white...


Age sage bp chart blood pressure?
age wise blood pressure - http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/pub… topped using age related blood pressure averages roughly speaking 20+ years ago as more was learnt about the gloomy effects high blood pressure has on the body. Regardless of age, the aim for adult blood pressure is other <120/80. The higher the blood pressure, the...


Age:57. Have of late walk for one hour, briskly 20 minutes ago - pulse rate in a minute approx. 88.?
Yesterday cholesterol -7.4: Blood pressure - 157/77. Overall - good or bad? - systolic is a bit large. keep up the exercise and make sure to maintain a forceful diet. - Pulse rate of 88 after 20 minutes...


Alcohol and Atenolol 50mg?
Is it okay to drink alcohol while taking 50mgs of atenolol a day? I'm taking it for long qt syndrome - There is no interaction. - not advised, talk to your doctor and he could let you know better. trust me the more honest you are the better he can back you - Whilst atenolol, the...


Alcohol and giant blood pressure medication? Best Answer!?
Ok so I'm a 20 year old guy and I have high blood pressure. Yeah I know...I'm childlike, it sucks. But I have a history of it on both sides of my family so I'm doomed haha. . I will be starting on high bloobd pressure medication surrounded by 2-3 weeks. My question...


Alcohol and increase contained by heart rate?
Why does my pulse increase 120-130bpm when I drink beer or wine. I get heart palpation's or I guess what is called angina but only when I drink alcohol. This started almost 6 months ago I rarely drink anymore. - Alcohol causes stimulation and therefore your B/P rises and for that pretext...


Alcohol increased my heart rate. Why?
I'm 16, yes I know i'm underage, bla bla bla, who didn't at that age? anyway when I was drinking with my friends I noticed my heart rate increased to going on for 100-120 beats a minute and I don't think I was even tipsy. I enjoy no known heart problems but I was so...


All diseases of the circulatory system?? serve .website or anything?
i need to find out about all the diseases of the circulatory system and bequeath a 4 line description...i need all of them ...resourcefully the teacher said all the ones we could find lease if you know a website or anything that could help me that would be awesome! and...


All nation heart beep tic toc tic toc tic toc...mine sometime go tic tic tic tic tic tic tic toc..why?
am i sick or ancious.. - i have heart murmur & mine does same thing.if you're not used to it,it can be extraordinarily alarming.frightening. - Heart murmur. Source(s): MD, FRCPC -


Alternatives contained by keeping cholestrol level beneath control. Not sharp?
on taking statins but if I must I must I suppose. I keep to a good low fat diet; exercise do not smoke once in a blue moon drink but still it is about 6.3UK readings - i read that oats (eg porridge) reduce cholesterol. my dad lately got...


Always exhausted and within a fog, unexpected sleep. Anemia? Hypotension?
I should just see a doctor I know, but since i've been in college, no business how much I sleep, I am always exhausted and in a mental haze. I can never come across to stop yawning. I also have abnormal sleep sometimes, where I will sleep for 13 hours, own...

by : DiseasesFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment