Monday, November 9, 2009

Skin Conditions Q&A

Acne breakout, horrific! Help me please!?
I am nineteen and have always had a couple of pimples -- no biggie. Now I am at college and I enjoy had what refer people to as a breakout. I mean, they are everywhere! Neck, chest, chin, cheeks -- it's disgusting. I've never have this problem, EVER. They are gross to look at and...


Acne Cleanser, Washes, All that wonder stuff!?
I have horrible acne, eczema, and black heads. What are you favourite acne wash? I have oily and dry skin too! - i use Aveeno:] gift for me :] try it its good ! - my mom sells avon and if you know anybody they have a adjectives page of things...


Acne control HELP!?
kk so im trying to find a good acne control system for oily skin... it has to be cheap and it really requests to work! im desperate! Oh and if u have some at home remidies that work let me kno please! - okie I'm a 16-year-old who back then my face be like the aftermath of...


Acne cream surrounded by EYES..? Blindness?
One of my HUGEST fears is blindness... trying to make myself natrually cry, but it burns.. Am I going to capture blind if acne cream got in my eye? Lets say, not that I did do this, but would you turn blind if ance cream (which is not supposed to get in your...


Acne drug solodyn ask?
how long does it take solodyn to kick in and start seeing results. thankfulness in advance. - Hey, I just started them on the 21 and so far I haven't see any real results, but I hear it takes 2 weeks to about a month to start seeing them. Hope this help! Source(s): Myself & Dermatologist...


Acne facilitate! tried everything ;[?
btw Auto answers or irrelivent answers will receive thumbs down - Harsh chemicals may not be everyone’s first method of choice for obtain clear skin. Some people do not want to subject their bodies to the many unnatural and sometimes questionable clear skin treatments. * One tbsp respectively of groundnut oil and lime * Squeeze...


Acne facilitate!?!?
hi muu i have bad acne and like my mom be like cookin like a chickn n she said to rub my face wit approaching da broth to help with like acnez but it have been like a few minutes and it burns like really impossible like ow? elp plz lol ow - Acne Marks or Scars ...


Acne free within 3 days? what is this?
i hear you eat nothing but apples..and water afterwards you have juice and oil or somthing and put caster grease on you face?? isnt good for kids (im 15) in my feelings. kids need protien , calcium,,, iron etcc. fish and red meat is alright too! its healthey im...


Acne free within three days?
I have moderate acne and i'd really like to get rid of it. I realize that this system have upkeep and you need to do it at least once a month to maintain clear skin. (eating apples for three days). but can anyone notify me from experience if it actually works? It was even televised on...


Acne garlic treatment?
how long does it take to clear up your face.iv already used it and i can tell the difference :]]] - Garlic Acne Treatment - Discover How Garlic Can Be An Effective Treatment For Acne ting acne inherently is not impossible. Natural treatment means no side effects and the effectiveness of natural herb and ingredients is not...


Acne gone adjectives wrong, HELP!!?
i have been using the same acne treatment adjectives summer and it has been working great up until now. p up my face with neutrogena soap, then i mop up my face with an acne treating soap that keeps combat break outs all day (with 5% benzoyal peroxide) i then wipe a small amount of...


Acne home remedies that anyone have certainly tried and it worked? I enjoy doomed to failure acne.?
Clean your face with rubbing alcohol about 3 times a week. It will burn and possibly coat. It works in the long run. ( don't use 90%- go with 70%) - You must learn how you should fix the internal problem that's...


Acne is driving me crazy?
long story short... I have bad acne. i had be popping zits up until now. now ive been not touching my obverse. and my acne has doubled. i am very religous about taking medication. thats not the concern. is it other going to be this bad without popping? or is the last of my zits a...


Acne is getting really impossible?
im 15 and my acne is getting really bad im getting them all over my face and chin nouns. i have been using neutrogena oil free acne rinse out twice a day and it doesn't seem like its working. what are some home remedies i could do to breed my acne better? please help! -...


Acne Is Ruining My Life!?
I've been cursed with that horrible disease known as Acne for a long time presently... since I was nine, actually. It's spread from a few bumps on my forehead to giant splotches all over my chin, cheeks, muzzle, forehead - basically my whole face. ean my face when I wake up and before I jump...


Acne issues >=( ??
Okay so right now i have like little bumps adjectives over my face, but mostly around the sides of my cheek. They are probably from old pimples, but I'm not sure. eanse my face with Neutrogena oil-free acne wipe while im in the shower. I do the three step cleansing process.. warm water, cleanse, cold marine. Then...


Acne issues!?
Ok what kind of foods cause acne?? please help... skewls almost starting nd i hav it really desperate! lol - It may freshly be because you are young and hormonal, I had the same issue a few years ago especially surrounded by my forehead area. It went away but what really got it to stop be Skin I.D,...


Acne medication oblige please?
I'm in the process of switching doctors and I am currently taking an antibotic to help kill the germs in my skin. But the problem is the face cream I'm using. Its called Retin A Micro, and I am pratically out. Since I am surrounded by the process of switching doctors, the earliest appointment I could get...


Acne n pimple beside grades?
the dermatologist at AMRI Hospital is supposedly very good, do some background check until that time you commit,all the best e is this new popular cream that people own been talking about. It be even televised on TV. Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site. This person is...


Acne Need backing!!?
Hi, I am currently 20 year old. I used to have bad acne problem contained by High School; however, now it gotten better. I still have acne. I was wondering if anyone own any good product I can used to help me get rid of these problems. Thanks. someone who sells Mary Kay. they have...


Acne No More - Scam Or Not?
Hi guys st wonder if Acne No More is a scam or not. Thanks for your answers - Unlike many other books Acne No More is not a scam and I can easily voice that the methods describe in the book can really help you to get rid of your acne. Anyhow...


Acne on butt? what is this from?
and its embarrasing .. its not really like acne but its like a constant red rash.we see these girls contained by pictures that are like perfect and im so self conscious to my guy when messing with him.. i close to having the lights off. wat should i do - Oily butt...wash it...

No comments:

Post a Comment