Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diseases questions & answers

Abnormal ekg but i grain fine?
My ekg came back abnormal near slight st elevation possible percarditis but i don't have chest pain. My cardiologist said that my heart sounds fine despite the abnormality. i'm 18 years old really clean, should i be concerned? - I'd get a second and maybe third opinion on that. Just because its your heart...


Abnormal ovary, involve surgery, no insurance?
We are on the borderline for medical assistance. Do I need to divorce my husband so I can get help and not ruin his credit? What do I do? - This adjectives depends on where you live. People have been particular to have bake sales and benefits to put on a pedestal money for...


About 2 weeks ago blood come out of my moved out ear, i bust a blood vesel within my ear strait.?
Thats what two separate doctors said. Can this be one of my causes why i have headaces, since that happen i hold had headaces and how long will that last? - Go back and ask your damn...


About Multiple Sclerosis...?
Initially I've been to the Doctor to talk about my shameful back pain and I left the Doctor's bureau with a diagnose of Multiple Sclerosis, how is that possible?? I still having many doubts around this diagnose! Since that time in 2005, after many Resistance I begin to read for a time about MS, what were the...


About Scoliosis Surgery?
I'm almost 14 and I have an S curve. top curve is 34 degrees. And the bottom 24. I'm getting my surgery done when near is a room in the hospital. Has anyone else had the surgery done? real examine is: (Sorry if the wording is bad. x]) I've heard stories about how they...


About taking thyroid meds?
i heard that once you started take thyroid meds you would be on them for the rest of your life? have anyone else heard that? s on them and then i stopped taking them for a few months, very soon i go back to the doctor and they have to as expected do the...


Abscess if gone untreated?
Since you're prone to them, it will probably get worse, and worse instead of better. If you want a giant spreading infection, then yes, move out it untreated, but when infections are left too long, they can eventually cause death. - It's like INSIDE or is it just the result of an infection of similar to...


Aching Joints? Tiredness? Whats wrong near me..?
Im new here so Hello! times its a dull ache, other times its a quick sharp misery? Im wondering if it could be arthritis but i don't have any swelling? Any idea's everyone? Thanks Not all arthritis has swelling, and you are manifestly too young to have joint backache with no...


Acid reflux ask?
My boyfriend and I both have acid reflux and we both take Nexium. e does not give somebody a lift his meds and lays down, when he gets up he coughs and gags a lot. He claims it is a symptom of the sharp reflux. I have never had anything like this begin to me.


Acid reflux?
Age 16 turning 17 next month - I have acid reflux... and I burp ALOT.. I come up with that is something that might not go away. I have never hear of it causing cancer... is a chronic condition. Once it begins, it usually is life-long. If there is injury to the bin liner of the esophagus...


Adapted Pants?... other solutions?
I'm wondering what solutions are out there for wheelchair users such as myself, in regard to independent toileting. I can verbs myself alright, pull down pants, etc, but am unable to verbs up my pants. I'm trying to find away to completely independently use the restroom. I am trying to avoid using a catheter.. I have...


Adhd and front poisoning - how to assessment and what is the proper treatment?
It seems exposure to lead when I was a child may own alot to do with the ADHD I now have be diagnosed as having. How do I find out what amount of lead may be in my body? Can it be removed? Will the...


Adrenal Hyperplasia or something else?
Would a very high 17 OH Progesterone (1418; lab slip said it shouldn't be over 200) and high DHEA (1100; lab slip said should be beneath 900) indiate late onset adrneal hyperplasia? I had a CT scan that be fine except for a ovary cyst. (10 years ago dx'd with PCOS but new...


Adults with the sole purpose please! My friend bleeds adjectives the time!?
She has sex! I know she is very "active" and she asked weather it could be an STD? Does any one have any info, she is humiliated to go to the doctor! (i told her she needs to go) (by the ways its not me, Im a guy)! ...


Advice for raynauds disease?
Me and my mum suffer from primary raynauds disease which is a genetic codition that affects blood flow to fingers toes and sometimes the nose and ears. The cold makes our hands be in motion numb and white and mine go blotchy and then when they warm up it's really bleeding. We've tried thermals and hand warmers...


Advice from anyone beside eustachian catarrh needed please...?
I have been having problems near my ears for a long time now, my Doctor has diagnosed it as eczema, otitis externa and now after it have got worse she says it is eustachian catarhh! I wonder therefore if anyone else have had my symptoms and what they were given to treat as...


Advice needed!...?
I did not know I was pregnant until 11weeks along. Up until the I drank regularly and quite heavily. I have be on edge since finding out I was pregnant knowing that I drank for that long not knowing. I had my stratum 2 ultrasound and all the organs look great, he is developing right on tract and is...


Advice on kidney fiasco?
my dad was diagnosed with kidney failure second year, i can't remember if it was stage one or two, however the doctors said it was at a good stage to be controlled, so it couldn't receive worse. anyways, he's 55. i'm 17, whats the chances of me getting it? the doctor did mention that it could be...


Advice on your experiences of Alzheimers please...?
Hello, Can you please let me know your experiences and (if you can bear to say) what happen symptom wise as the person neared the extension of their life as I fear things are going downhill rapidly for us. Also, from a precision point of view, do you know of any options such as...


Afraid of MS.25 year matured manly..?
.I went to the doctor complaining about pulsating pins and needles in my moved out foot, mainly in the toes. He checked my circulartory said it was fine, and made me do reflex and said that my nerves seem to be ok. He said it was most likey a crushed nerve from running. I also...


After stopping long residence cocaine use how long does it purloin for you sinus"s to alleviate?
Hi, ow personally someone who has a massive cavity behind his nasal tract and have developed septicaemia. He is in constant pain that he needs morphine for the excruciating misery. I do not want to depress you since you have probably quit cocaine...


After the fluid drains out, will the sunset eyes become majority?
My niece found with hydrocephalus, and did surgery and put shunt. but her eyes seems like not conventional. It does not look like earlier. I read it is called sunset of eyes. Will it become regular eyes after the water drains out ? - Once her head returns to...


AIDS and rheumatoid arthritis? Please relieve!?
Is rheumatoid arthritis a form of AIDS, not HIV/AIDS? - No no... both of them are different. - No, it's an auto-immune disease, has zilch to do with it. Source(s): My aunt has it. - No. AIDS is a disease caused by a virus (HIV). RA is an auto-immune disease, like type I diabetes,...

No comments:

Post a Comment