Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Respiratory Diseases questions & answers

Acid attack problems?!?
My mums currently having a bad acid attack and every tablet she take, she just throws up again. She usually takes Gaviscon and Anti acid tablets but they're broken. Is there any other tablets that will help or home remedies? - Before and still from time to time I get that, it's call Acid Reflux as far...


Acid reflux..or something else?
this morning i was laying down shortly after eating french toast... and adjectives of a sudden started feeling nausea and my mouth started filling up with saliva, i leaned over the toliet and spit be just pouring from my mouth, then i vommitted.. i scheduled a doc. appt but its a month a road so im kinda...


Acting goofy after frenzy attack?
is it normal to have a panic attack and irregular heartbeat and discern goofy adn wierd after. why am i feeling like this? is this normal after nouns attacks - I don't know if its normal, but if you have a madness attack, would probably release adrenaline and other hormones to cope. After you...


Addicted to second appendage smoke?
I have quit smoking 6 months ago. I am very proud of myself. But, one month ago, my father has come to live beside us and he smokes. I find myself craving cigarettes very badly, just close to if I just quit. Is it possible that the nicotine from his smoking is waking up my old...


Addicted to smoking? warning?
im not a bad smoker. nt buy them, but i dont muse im too addicted, but i want one right now!! and if my boyfriend found out that i smoke [again] it will be over.. help a bit beside cravings as it gives you something to focus on. Smoking quitting aids (gum, patches) are...


Adnoids...when to procure them removed?
My son seems to have trouble breathing from his nose, He's be to the Dr before and was put on nose spray to shrink them. Anyone have trouble with adenoids, have them removed? Need some opinions on getting them removed. - They entail to be removed when there are reoccurring infections in a short time...


Adult beginning asthma-Meds, Anxiety or allergies?
I am told at 42 I have asthma. Trying to find out if related to anxiety, medications or much rainfall in the NE. Always had seasonal allerigies, but not severe enough to even help yourself to meds regularly. Took the medication atenolol to lower heart beats per min. Pharmacist said this med can cause or...


Adult cardiologist facts?
could you please supply me with at least 3 adult cardiologist facts? thankyou! - What is a Cardiologist? rdiologist is a doctor near special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. What is an F.A.C.C.? The strongest evidence of achievement for those who earn the F.A.C.C insignia...


Adult: I have my tonsils, adenoids and uvula removed 4+ weeks ago, still within agony.?
I have done some searching and I am aware that getting your tonsils removed is very much more bloody in adults. When I woke from surgery the doc told me he took my uvula out too (this was not discussed beforehand). After almost 5...


Adult-onset asthma - suggestion needed?
Last week I went to the doctor with a bad cough and a frozen time breathing - he thought I had bronchitis and prescribed a Z-pack and some hydrocodone cough syrup ($50). w days went by near no relief and tonight I finally went to the ER because I was sick of one miserable...


ADVAIR! HELP PLEASE!?
Hi So on June 30th my doctor switched by advair dosage from 250/50 to 100/50. Ever since then I started to feel very sick. I get flu like symptoms ( nerviousness, nasuea, hot flashes, stomach aches, and loss of appetite). My periods also become super light but I tool a pregnance...


Advanced PTB at home?
we have a household member who's diagnosed with advanced PTB. he a moment ago had his check up recently and it revealed that its advanced Tuberculosis. it really made me annoy that they didnt let us know of the disease, i purely heard it from the healthworker (since she's a family friend) where they have the check...


Advice for nouns from pleurisy?
I get recurrent pleurisy (I have some sort of auto immune condition) and I am fancy rather rough today. I've taken pain relief but I be wondering if anyone had any other tips to relieve the symptoms? - A friend of mine had it in elevated school and he laid on his side to ease...


Advice for ratification a pulmonary function exam?
Im trying to join the Air National Guards Pararescue program, but i first need to pass a pulmonary function examination scheduled tomorrow. I used to have asthma back as a child but it hasn't artificial me at all since, i run track and am really active. Im just worried that i wont miss for...


Advice please??
I had tonsillitis two weeks ago and just finished my antibiotics (amoxycillin) on Tuesday (5 days ago). Last nice I wasn't feeling too resourcefully and this morning I woke up with a really sore throat and I have been coughing up profoundly of phlegm. What should i do? BTW I have had tonsillitis four or five times in the...


Aerosol destruction. Does it hurt?
Also, how long does it take to actually die from it? I saw this propaganda video in subsidiary school basically (on a subconscious level) associating aerosol abuse beside death. here is the question I wondered after seeing that video that I STILL haven't found the answer to. Every time I asked about it on a...


After a bleak chest infection i still am terribly rackly and im finding breathing really difficult?
If you are having difficulty breathing you necessitate to go to the ER. - It other takes a long time to fully recover. taken me 6 months once to fully recover and to consistency myself, but I do have asthma. If...


After i attain done smoking i get the impression dizzy...is that commonplace?
You might be pregnant. My brother was killed and on the day of his burial i have a cig and i felt dizzy, i even got sick. I found out a week later i be pregnant. Maybe that's what's going on. Source(s): personal experience - Because it...


After I cry I breathe funny similar to miss surrounded by my breathe,where on earth I breathe within massively in a hurry 2or3 times?
i thought it was normal i do it too - No obligation for the doctor, a lot of ppl have that after crying hard including me. Don't verbs! :D - it's hyperventilating, and yeahh sometimes it's...


After I smoke meth and come down, I see smoke floating around me constantly. Why?
I don't smoke that often or that much at a time. But ever since the first time coming down/once I was down, I see smoke out of the corners of my eyes, or just looking straight ahead. It's a trip. Has this happen to anyone else?...


After I vacuum I interest a dusty smell contained by thte nouns which triggers asthma/breathing problems. Any thinking?
I don't know if the vacuum itself is releasing dust in the air or whats going on but, everytime I start vacuuming I notice a dusty unexpected smell in the air that goes away after several hours but...if I start breathing it even...

No comments:

Post a Comment