Saturday, November 14, 2009

Diseases Q&A

Alchohol poisoning? pleasee relief!?
Yesterday I got drunk for the first time and drank some vodka, I threw up about 4 times. This morning when I woke up I could remember absolutly everything but i had extreme nausea but when I layed down I feel good. Now its 4 and after sleeping for 3 hours I feel much better. Im really...


Alcohol and effects on ulcer?
effects does alcohol has on the stomach walls,that may induce haematemesis(vomitting of blood) in a patient suffering from an sore - Beer which is fizzy very similar to having a soda can eat away at the stomach pool liner or wear it down until an ulcer occures, however straight spirits or "hard liquer" can seriously...


Alcohol Poisoning? Numb and inkling slow?
6 Days ago i attended a massive drink up party, and unfortunately passed out, drinking too much and too fast. oh, and mixing beer next to spirit.. its been quite awhile, but ever since then, I've found my response time has really dropped, but my main concern is that i sometimes cant tell how a...


Alcoholics Anonymous examine...?
Do men in the program tend to have bad temper or anger problems?? Do they eventually overcome these or learn how to better control them? - I never been there but I would suggest no as an answer when relating to the word "tend". I am sure some may but from adjectives the dang alcoholics I know,...


Alcoholism/Drug Addiction- Disease or Lack Of Self Control?
What's your thoughts,opinions,views.I've got my own view,which i'll save for when i'm choosing the best answer. general public are brought up in environments where its the norm, other people simply do it now and again for recreation and end up hooked, others in recent times do it because they want to, like...


All 3 of my drs. enjoy diagnosed me near lupas & fibromyalgia & hashimotoes hypothroidism throiditis. does anyo?
does anyone else out there in the world have adjectives 3 like me? i am in chronic pain adjectives the time! - lupus is a serious disease and requires a lot of monitoring. some cases do progress into remission but the disease...


All going on for hernia repair?
sir, please give me details of hernia surgery procedures, recovery time,post operation complications etc. - For inguinal hernia the surgery is quick and the salvage time a few weeks - in up to 70 per cent of cases. Finding out about complications is essential, as up to 30 per cent of those who have...


All my recent, unexplained medical issues contained by a nutshell.?
heres all of them in a list here. n surrounded by the corner of the left eye. -constant nausea -easingly rounded pains in the front teeth (only occasionaly) -sharp pain within the back-right molars stant twitching if you can explain anything about why this happens, please...


All of a sudden i'm lactose intolerant?
I love cereal! and just two weeks ago when i ate some i had diarrhea for about 3 or 4 days. later my mom bought me 1% milk and i had diarrhea again. Last night i ate macaroni and cheese & woke up this morning with a stomach tenderness and i had diarrhea. Just...


All the students know almost me have seizure.?
I'm fourteen years old, and I suffer from occasional epileptic seizures. The school be obviously told about this and they told me that it would be kept private and only the teacher and the school nurse would know. Somehow, word has got out to the students and immediately they all know I have...


Allright capably i own a problem i cant walk to the doctors create i dont enjoy insurance i own a yeast infection?
i got a yeast infection by wearing tight shorts all of the time and now i dont know how to fix it near out going to the doctors - Hey I take in what you mean. ite when...


Almost endorsement out from a blood assessment..(please read, even though its somewhat long)?
Okay, so I`m 20 years old and have never been afraid of needles. Sometimes I don`t even get the impression the needle. But, a few days ago, it was 11:30, when I went to own my last shot. I was NOT nervous at adjectives, but when she injected...


Alopecia problems- please backing?
Ive had this condition on and off for about 3- 4 years in a minute and I'm just getting sick of it. I'm sick of having a nice bald spot at the top of my cranium. I wear weaves to cover it but it's so expensive. I do know that when I drink water, protein, veggies, etc.


Alopecia related request for information?
How frequently can alopecia occur? I noticed severe hair loss going on for 3-4 months ago. Since then it has grown it quite powerfully and regularly. How long until I will encounter hair loss again? Is it triggered only by stress?? - alopecia is most commonly hereditary, so i dont deliberate that it has a...


Alternatives for colonoscopy?
I just turned 27 yrs old. My Father passed away from Colon Cancer at 45. I am scheduled to enjoy a colonoscopy on Thursday, I am scared of the "twilight sleep" as well as the prep. So, I wanted to know if in attendance are any other good alternatives that I could possible get done instead? -...


Always going to the bathroom, thirsty, dizzey, and stomach pains?
im 13. past week ive been thristy like i cant stop drinking marine and my thirst is never gone. i go to the bathroom a lot. i've been dizzy and i grasp stomach pains when i dont have water for a long time - You could have diabetes, they are...


Always perceive tired/sleepy after sleeping?
I'm 16 and I'm not overweight. I eat 3 meals a day and other do my homework. when i wake up after 6-10 hours of sleep, i always feel sleepy/tired. i don't focus its anything serious but do you guys know how to not make myself tired/sleepy? thanks in credit - depending on what time...


Always short of breath within the tub?! why?
Whenever Ive had a bath for as long as I can remember I always enjoy sudden moments of short breathness lol sorry bad english. Sometimes my body tenses up and its like an internal cough, really hard to describe but that's the best means of access to put it. I'm 18and I'm...


Alzheimers conditions?
patients with it get more agitated and restless in the evening? more harmonic more stuborn? - Yes, sundowning is typical in mid to late stage alzheimers. Usually behaviors like agitation are triggered by an unmet or unexplainable requirement. Try to find the cause of the agitation, sometimes it means they are hungry, or need to use the bathroom...


Alzheimers wandering into house.?
One of my neighbors is showing signs of Alzheimers and has begun wandering around the neighborhood, usually asking for help notion that she is being followed and looking for her grandkids. She has come to my house several times and we have any called her son or husband to get her, or walked her subsidise home ourselves.


Am i a celiac or not?
i was recently tested for celiac disease. s consuming gluten for the weeks leading up to my check but i confess i missed a few days..i have just however realised that i was taking laxatives throughout my gluten consumption to cope beside bloating and constipation as i have done for months so i thought nothing...


Am i a freak? what is wrong near me!?
i hate having any mess on my hands especially FOOD! i work surrounded by a nursery and i cant dish out their dinners as i hate any food on my hands. i carry antibacterial foot gel constantly in my bags or pockets but its worse with fish. i am absolutly fearful of...

No comments:

Post a Comment