Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diabetes question & answers

After exercise consistency fatigue, look colourless blond drawn?
Get an exercise stress test for your heart. Also get your iron levels checked. - Do not push yourself too hard. Start exercising at a slower paces and build up at slower to suit your health. Better aim medical advice before doing strangeness exercises Your health may be unsavoury - Not...


After ingestion, what number should your blood glucose be?
Id just like some personal experience advice :) s a respectable number? As im getting confused. Cheers. - it should be less than 160 around two hours after drinking, but in case of diabetic, i feel it should be below 200. Source(s): personal experience - It is understandable why you...


After my lumbar puncture,doc say i hv illustrious chlorestoral n diabetes, n probable multiple sclerosis,pls lend a hand me?
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSR… - A couple questions for you... ou see a neurologist? Have you have a brain MRI done? Is so did it show any spots on your brain? Did they do a VEPS/ SSEPS ...


After some blood work my daughters dr. said her exam results showed her to be 8.9 on her blood suger?
does that mean she is diabetic? she is only 15. - Potentially. For sure, it means she's hyperglycemic. If this is chronic, next probably yes, she's diabetic. right its a big indication that she is diabetic and...


After you devour something sugary-how long does it embezzle to affect your blood sugar?
It thoughtful of depends what it is. For example a glass of orange juice will engender it go up faster than say a piece of chocolate. If you are trying to get your blood sugars up though I do suggest ingestion some carbs. just sugar can...


All the diabetics out within, I have need of your oblige.?
I need an excellent home blood sugar monitor . What can you recommend, how much, where available, how long does it take, and adjectives that. Thanks. - I have a Relion micro it was 12 dollars and 50 strips cost 22 dollars. It is accurate and small and only...


Allergy to 6mm insulin needles.?
can someone suggest a viable alternative to the 6mm pen fine needles i use twice a day? i change the needle for respectively injection and move the sites around, but i am finding it makes my skin burn on contact. thanks for your time. - I realise, dear lady, that this might sound like a...


Alright adjectives u diabetics :o) Splenda Or Equal?
Now heres a question that will ruffle any true diabetic's feathers! I myself prefer EQUAL dude.. no after taste, sweet and true like sugar. What roughly speaking you!? l - the blue packets? no way so that poison have no aftertaste - big deal - Neither, I still take 1 teaspoon...


Alternative Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes?
I've had type 1 (insulin dependent) Diabetes for almost 10 years and I was wondering if any one had information on alternative therapy. I understand they are doing Islet of Langerhans Transplants in UK, but does anyone have any personal stories or appropriate site to explore the alternatives. - Hi, might want to read...


Alternative to Splenda?
Those are all called "sugar alcohols" and they can be more dangerous than if truth be told real sugar for a diabetic. Personally, i use Equal and if I cant find that or the store is out i use splenda. - Artificial flavoring is bad for you, unless it is natural. I use Stevia. It is all unprocessed.


Am cranky and depressed is it because of the BP med i own be taking what do i requirement to do?
i am a type 2 diabetic as well - Blood pressure medications (Ace Inhibitors) don't usually have those side effects but in need knowing which medication and dosage it is, it's not possible to do some research...


Am diabetic .What fruit hasate my sugar height go up?
am diabetic .What fruit has the lowest sugar level?I had to throw away sea melon & catalp,after I ate my sugar level went up - You have to eat fruit but a different colour respectively day and only like partially an orange or half an apple its not wat...


Am I a diabetic and I don't know?
Hi, I'm a 12 year old girl. It's been hot the past two days here surrounded by Pennsylvania, like very Humid.. And all of a sudden I'm so thirsty and dry mouthed. I looked it up on Y/A and it said could be a sign on Diabetes.. But I don't move about the...


Am I a Diabetic personality too?
My mother and grandmother were diabetic, Type 2. I have never had a doctor testing me for diabetis or hypoglycemic or thyroid... I have gained about 10-12 pounds every year for the later 4 years and I am trying to diet and excercise. Sometimes I start to feel shaky and weak and if I eat...


Am I a Diabetic? ... Please Help If You Are One To!?
Well I think I my be diabetic because I keep : eased thirst passing dampen frequently, especially at night tiredness and fatigue genital itching. herd these are all symptoms of the disease and would really be grateful if you could relief me! I do often get...


Am I a hypocondriact? Use of diabetic lancet.?
Can you get a disease if someone checks your blood sugar with their auto lancer device after adding a verbs lancet? I am 8 mths pregnant and fainted and a friend used their auto lancer device with a clean lancet and checked by blood sugar. How unsafe is that?? The person who checked...


Am I a pre-diabetic or already a diabetic?
I'm 18 years old and unfortunately have not be leading a healthy lifestyle. , he took it again today and it was 119 (I have not eaten in 2 hours but my meal have been pretty heavy). He thinks I'm pre-diabetic. Is this true!? And if so, is there a accident...


Am I allergic to a different brand of pen needles?
I had to get a new brand of pen needles ultimate time at the pharmacy (they were apparently out of the Novopen brand). They're 2mm longer, also. ed it for the second time in my leg today and a few things happened. 1st, I started to inject it and it really...


Am i anemic please support?
yes you might be. anemic. i find tired easily, and i sometimes feel weak. try running and see how long you can walk until you get tired and you have shortness of breath. dont worry, you hold to eat more often, and eat red meat, and a lot of vitamin...


Am i anemic..?
i am always SO tired bruise graceful.. i find bruises and i don't even know how it happened. sometimes my vision goes disorted afterwards fuzzy hair appears to be thinning at 21 gue, weakness or fainting, Pale skin color, Shortness of breath, Exercise dyspnea, Low blood pressure, Headache, Nausea, Sore tongue, Bounding pulse, Brittle nails. The...


AM I at rick for Diabetes?
No, contrary to myth, eating a lot of sweets does not cause diabetes. ---- - Why are you eating food that's desperate for you, especially if you know it's bad? That's poor judgment and you will have consequences to money. - Yes you are at risk for diabetes. You need to cut down...

No comments:

Post a Comment