Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Infectious diseases questions & answers

Alcohol poisoning??
After having bad experiences with alchohol, I touch like throwing up now when I touch straight alchohol. Like my body cant take it. 16 years of age , any comments of what this could be ? - It's promising a psychological reaction, not based on allergy or other physical problem. As a child in the hospital to...


Altabax for staph infection ok after expiration?
i hav had staph infections about 4 times and have looked it up extremly in good health but i seem to have staph again and i have an matured thing of altabax. it expired at the end of 2008 nov 2008 to be exact is it ok if instead of...


Always clearing my throat?
For about 2 years now i have be non stop like ounce a minute clearing my throat, it almost feels like i gotta cough adjectives the time. i went to the doctor and the first thing they tried was allergie pills he said i may enjoy post nasal drip, i dont feel like i have allergies no...


Am I at risk for hepatitis A, B, or C ?
A girl with possible hepatitis b or c gave me a hand profession. She used spit from her mouth to perform the hand job. I have a cut on my penis when she did it. I do not remember if she had any blood on her hand. I do not...


Am I at the at risk category for swine flu near diabetes?
And if I get it, should I go to hospital? My diabetes isn't severe, its under control terribly well. - here are the "vulnerable groups": pregnant women, ppl age 6 months to 24 yrs old, obese people, ppl next to chronic diseases (diabetes), ppl with respiratory problems... listen...


Am I atypical? I hold imperviousness to mono and most other things?
I had sex with 3 prostitutes (using protection, of course) and have no diseases. I made out next to a girl that had mono and she was sick for 2 months and I was ultimate. I recently made out with 3 girls in one dark that probably made out...


Am i coming down next to the flu, or is it lately anxiety side effects?
so while i was in class today i realized i be feeling weak and could not concentrate on a lecture, consequently when i was driving home i almost crashed into 2 people. this is not something i do. i am usually a cautious driver, but i...


Am i getting an spot?
i was told i had acid reflex 10yrs ago. presently the pain is worse, i get sick with a burning twinge right under my breasts above my stomach. i vomit n i end up crying, curling up in a orb where i can't even stand or lay straight. i'm only 25! - I know that...


Am i getting swine flu? give a hand please?
for the past 3 days ive been feeling dizzy in a minute and again i also have a headache and my left gland hurts and feels up. is this tht im getting swine flu? - if you have swine flu then you would not be capable of get out of bed...


Am I Getting Swine Flu? Help Me?
Didn't fancy the things u wrote give or take a few help or dizzy spells - Go to the doctor. If you feel sick stir to the doctor. What are you waiting for go, go now! - I had similar symptoms, I was diagnosed an ear infection. Go see the doctor. Unless you have...


Am I Going To Catch Swine Flu?
Right I'm in a IT lesson right now, and my friend who has Swine Flu is sitting right subsequent to me and trying to give it to me because it's my birthday on Sunday. Do you think I'm going to get Swine Flu? - yes you are going to get it im...


Am i going to go and get swine flu?
i just got back from a cruise that go to cozumel mexico, my friend who went with me was a moment ago diagnosed with type a flu and they are 99% sure it is swine AKA H1N1. he is staying at my house and i have been sleeping surrounded by the...


Am i have swine flu? HELP ME PLEASE?
hi anyway. after (((3))) hours i returned home then i began sneezing around 10 times, i sneezed again later for about 6 times but i didn't cough and now my proboscis is full of running liquid mucus and my breaths are heavy... please help me... i woke up this morning and...


Am I immune to Swine Flu?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with swine flu today and has have symptoms for about 5 days now. I've been around her everyday so far so I've be in close contact and even shared drinks with her. She was positive for influenza A yesterday and I have to get tested yesterday after she tested positive, and...


Am i insured if obtain swine flu ? can govt will foot to my relations if i effect to annihilation ?
I am in pune & If get infected By swine flu can & cause to Death can govt. will salary to my Family ? - The government will provide your decedents with match and some Gas to lite you...


Am I more at risk to swine flu?
I live in the GTA AREA (greater-toronto-area) and will be going to high school soon. I rob a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPi) called Prevaccid. My question is will this make me more at risk to take swine flu? - To be honest we are all at risk, just some higher than others.


Am i right or wrong?
The only way you can catch swine flu is close to any other virus which is being around some1 that sneezes or coughs or touching ur mouth after touching a surface that has droplets on from an infected person? Im a freak(: x x - Uh Idk but I do give attention to this...


Am i rightfully allowed to waste a swine flu vaccine?
Yes of course you are! But it may mingy (IF you contract swineflu) that you are quarantined in your home until you recover. as of yet, at hand is no swine flu vaccine on the market--it's undergoing testing right now. so not a soul knows if it's more harmful...


Am i risk of getin swine flu?
i work cleanin arriva busses on a night do u think im at more of risk then other employes - okay first, swine flu isn't that fruitless. If you haven't noticed near all the culture who have died from it had something else or under nurture and weak. nd if you...


Am i sick if i enjoy these symptons?
I am constantly tired, like more than normal and i am easily getting sick. i am also constantly short of breath and have trouble bretahing. when i was about 4 i was cured from asthma but could i own it back now that im 15. - I agree with Morgan. Tell your...


Am I sick? What's going on?
I was watching TV and after the show ended I realized I needed to dance the bathroom. I #2, but then suddenly started to feel hot and nauseous and sweaty. Then I have massive diarrhea, and started omitting. I got really dizzy and had to lay down on the floor. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment