Thursday, November 26, 2009

Diabetes question and answers 2

Am i more possible to develop Diabetes?
Diabetes runs in both sides of my family, but mainly my mums. my brother have had Diabetes since he was three and my mum recently developed it. I am other thinking i might develop it myself but my mum always just says not to verbs about it, how likely am i to get it??...


Am I over/underweight?
5'8" 118 lbs ?? - I'd say only under - almost perfect! - i did your bmi (body mass index) and it was 17.9 so yeah your underweight you should at lest be 125 pounds but if that's your regular size be happy - You're probably somewhat under your ideal weight for your rise. -...


AM I OVERWEIGHT??
is 155lbs a healthy weight for a 5.10ft, 13year old girl - nope for 5'10 that pretty normal - as long as you exercise your probably okay - You are not completely overweight but you should try to lose a bit of weight. I am thirteen and i am about 5. 7. and i weigh 118 lbs...


Am I really diabetic?
I had the three hour glucose test since i am pregnant and my numbers were; 97 fast, 148 at 1 hr, 146 at 2 hr and 128 at the three hr. - Mine were 87 fasting I thought that be borderline ask your doctor. - No you are not Diabetic. But you may have impair...


Am I REALLY underweight?
Im 12 years old, im 5ft 3in, and weight 76 pounds - umm yes. start eating. - Haha, I know a little Jamacan boy who's like 4'5 and resembling 60 pounds! He's 13 also... xD - maybe just a bit. im 24 5'3 110 lbs... - you need to gain a few pounds...


Am i the lone one who snacks mindlessley?
just today i snacked on... zels baked tortilla chips an apple a banana carrot and mini quaker rice snacks and i'm underweight, 15 yrs, 5'1, 94 lbs, and i play tennis, this is what i eat JUST the snacking part pretty much every day -- what is wrong next to me?...


Am I wholesome though a diabetic?? Please oblige.?
I am a diabetic diagnosed two months before. I have taken only two fast blood tests (10 hours of fasting one empty stomach after the ultimate meal). First one was 115 and the second one was 133. I did not take any test after that. I do not have a glucose meter also.


Am not a diabetic. uroflow average. still i urinate frequently. am 60. why?
Could be a indication of swollen prostrate.Saw Palmetto herb may minister to to diminish frequent trips - Constant urination can be a sign of an enlarged prostate. This doesn't mean cancer. Alot of men your age suffer from this it is not odd and should and...


An endogenous pyrogen?
is one that is produced by ? - According to this dictionary definition, an endogenous pyrogen is: t;Fever producing substance released by leucocytes (and Kuppfer cells in particular) that act on the hypothalamic thermoregulatory centre. Now known to be interleukin-1." You might also like to pilfer a look at the second article. Source(s): http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictiona… ...


Animas pump 2020 should i get hold of it or not?
Hey, i've had diabetes for 13 years. ive been on the cosmo pump for about 3 but get off it about 8months ago, i found it was a really ominous pump, had so many troubles and problems with it, it be unbelievable. Now my four years is up, so with...


Another diabetes sound out.?
I've been reading a lot about the symptoms of diabetes. I enjoy: ease in thirst my eye sight( I wear glasses for distance, but when I put them on today, I get a huge headache. Sometimes I see bad close too.) Irritation,(dry skin.) ...Someone with diabetes (preferably), should I get this check out..? - You've named...


Another grill concerning Lisinopril?
I need to know if body ache is part of the side effects that turn with this medication? Because I seem to ache adjectives over. Also, if so, is it just temporary. Thanks - http://www.webmd.com/drugs/search.aspx?s… - What are the possible side effects of lisinopril? ll your doctor at once if you have...


Another one of those 'Do I own diabetes?' question.?
I have had an increase of urination lately, my hands are other shaky, I've been blacking (actually, it's more like white spots) out because I stand up too quick, I've other been tired at all times (no matter HOW much I sleep), I'm other hungry even an hour after I have a...


ANOTHER SIMPLE DIABETES QUESTION! BEST ANSWER GUARENTEED!?
"If your diabetes was NOT caused by lack of insulin surrounded by the body what is another reason you would have diabetes?" and what is a potential cure for the adjectives for the type of diabets you have? BEST ANSWER GUARENTEED to answer with most detail!! - homework question?...


Any alternative for insulin injection?
I came to know that there is alternative for insulin injection. Which can be inhaled into mouth.Which will help the diabetic patients. So can one can make clear to me what is it called and where can i get them?? - one thing that may assistance with daily injections is the i-port Injection Port. It's...


Any body explain more or less diabetic merciful food calendar from morning to dark?
The best thing I ever did was get my doctor to refer me to diabetic tuition classes. I learned how many carbs to eat per breakfast time and how many meals to eat per time. They have dietitians and diabetic educators in these classes and most insurance...


Any dentises near medicare?
i dont have dental i only have medicare any dentises i can jump to - Medicare does not cover routine dental. They will cover some dental if it is a result of an accident or injury to the mouth. You can find Medicare contracted dentists on the Medicare.gov website. could try a dental school where...


Any diabetics??backing?
Do you use a insulin pump?i enject ve a needle fobia - Check into the omnipod system. This insulin pump will inject the needle for you. You wont even see the nozzle go into you. Check out the videos on the omnipod website below. You can also search for video on youtube, with actuall users showing how the...


Any direction for diabetics near stomach issues?
My mother is a diabetic who has been have severe stomach issues since ultimate summer. The doctors removed her Gal badder last December thinking that was the problem. Since then she have been in and out of the hospital for severe stomach pain. The Dr's. very soon believe its a diabetic nerve issue but...


Any doctors surrounded by the detriot nouns that impart refillable prescriptions for insulin?
My brother is diabetic and has been for 33 years ,has no insurance and requirements a refillable prescription..He can not afford to go to the doctors every month and pay a doctors fee and next pay for the prescription - Look for a free clinic...got to be...


Any info on MODY would be appreciated!?
Any info on MODY would be appreciated! Thank You! - It's actually pretty simple, really. Crappy diet and lack of exercise brings it on. In other words, convenience oriented lifestyle chock-full with TV, video games, and fast foods. Return to the lifestyle our bodies were designed to live, and the problem go...


Any insulin pumpers watching Private Practice and cringing at the echoing inaccuracy?
I hate when they do that crap. - I haven't been competent to find anything on TV all night. I'm sorry they are so inaccurate in the region of things like that. Perhaps they should do their research a little more before they build an episode.


by : DiseasesFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment