Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Allergies Q&A

Allergic sensitivity on my frontage. How long will it give somebody a lift to dance away?
I got sunburn on my face on Saturday and I went out and bought aloe vera on Monday morning because my obverse was still really red and I had to work in the evening. I put the aloe vera on my facade like 4...


Allergic sensitivity or skin unthinking?
I just ate a cupcake at starbucks and now I am getting a rash adjectives over my neck, and its starting to go down. do I do? I took Benadryl already riiiight when it started. Like maybe 20 min ago. - I mull over you should make an appointment with the doc right...


Allergic sensitivity to latex?
I'm allergic to latex and I used a latex band-aid without realizing that it was latex right beforehand I left for my trip to Florida. I don't know if this matters but my knee be pressed against a seat for like 14 hours before we stopped at a hotel and I realize my knee was swollen and...


Allergic sensitivity!!?
i had a gum infection about 2 weeks before christmas within 2007 and was given amoxicillin, i had an allergic reaction and have a rash all over my body. I now own another gum infection and was given Clarithromycin tablets today to help i looked at the ingredients and there's only one different :S so im guessing the probability...


Allergic sensitivity. HELP!!?
I recently had hardware removal in my leg. The doctor prescribed 'Clindamycin' . I thought things be going fine but about a week and a half to two weeks I started to get really bleak stomach acid. Thinking that it was just from stress from other things going on contained by my life, I just got over the...


Allergic sneezes (hate them and the unharmed 20 qualities thing)?
so allergies kicked up and i sneeze alot and feel horrible after sneezing like i'm all germy. and ppl sneeze "in" how you do that how is it unhealthy - sneezing is good for you; just sneeze into your hand, after wash your hand thoroughly with lots of soap...


Allergic spontaneous effect to Estee Lauder eye makeup remover! How can I procure the swelling and itchiness to step down?
I used Estee Lauder eye makeup remover at a friend's house last night and I woke up with my eyes almost swollen shut. The skin around my eyes is intensely swollen, itchy, and red. How can I get this to go...


Allergic spontaneous effect to pills ?
I caught a cold and I decided to take Robitussin Cold and Cough medicine. A few minutes after I took it I started coughing, my eyes started to itch/water, I started to itch everywhere, my throat feel tight, and I sneezed a lot. After 10-15 min everything started to calm down. I don't know if...


Allergic to anesthesia or anti- nausea meds?
I always puke after anesthesia. Tonscillectomy, and 2 c- sections. Before my youngest daughter, I told the anesthesiologist. He gave me something for nausea. I infer it was a orange liquid. I still puked during the transfer. I then started coughing and itching on my face while the OB was closing me up. I...


Allergic to anything?food,animal,dust etc...?
Im allergic to hot sauce even though I like it, it swollens up my lips and if I eat to much my mouth breaks & I start to bleed... You? - Shrimp, Scallops, Lobster, Asparagus, Peanuts, Wheat, Dairy, Egg Yolk, Bananas, Oranges, string beans, peas, mushrooms. All Animals, Dust, Pollen, Mesquite. - Seasonal allergies, I...


Allergic to apples??
everytime I eat an apple, even a bite of one, I have a weird aversion to them..such as: scratching doesnt help. I just enjoy to wait... and, my throat closes up some. I cant breath well. and I have unexpected feelings in my chest, heartburn maybe? I grain sick, like im about to vomit, But I...


Allergic to Armour thyroid?
Hi there, ink I had an allergic spontaneous effect to armour thyroid... I started getting itchiness, localizes or radiating patches of it on my body and especially my scalp, neck, ears, nose, eyes. The edges of my ears and the stern of my neck were really itchy and my eyes felt itchy, liquid and puffy...it felt...


Allergic to bananas??Burning sensations and itching. . .?
I get a burning sensation in my throat like heart burn but ten times worse.and its itchy close to theres feathers in there.and the inside of my ears itch too.. . .its so painful and i studpidly only just ate a banana is there anything to help this? i also get it beside...


Allergic to Bio Oil?? 10 pnts?
Hi. I think I'm allergic to bio oil, but I really need to hang on to using it. See, I have these 3 white flat scars that make me look similar to a cutter. Unfortunately, whenever I use Bio Oil, I get an itchy red rash that's bumpy. It doesn't bother me, but...


Allergic to caffeine?
ive been drinking caffeine releated products for the past 4 years and just presently i have realized that i am super depressed all the time and i possibly am going through psycosis.. its pretty crazy.. even a sip of coffee make me unable to concentrate and nervous and it just last too long.. i feel better the minute...


Allergic To Cats and Dogs and I'm living near them?
My family owns one cat and two dogs...despite the fact that I am allergic and they are all deeply well aware of this. use this filter that is suppose to collect all the hair going around in the house. I still, nonetheless, get allergies. I'm kinda to young to live...


ALLERGIC TO CATS, my roommate have 9 cats! Moving out is not an route. is near some form of nouns cleaner that?
will help minimize my allergies? please help!? (sniff) - Holy crap I would seriously have a primary allergies/asthma attack if I had to live with 9 cats! LOL! p some zyrtec or benadryl, take nightly, initially,...


Allergic to Cats, What Do I Do?
I used to not be allergic to cats and now I am. lot of ppl say its b/c of their dandruff. How do i get rid of the dandruff? - You're probably thinking of the dander, but it's not only just limited to the hair. Their saliva, skin, and other fluids can...


Allergic to cats? What should I do?
I was extremely allergic to cat dander until I adopted two kittens (who are both 9-months-old now). Now that I have these two cats, my allergies don't exploit up as much. I started volunteering at the local Humane Society in my town on Monday. I picked up this job because I love animals and...


Allergic to cheap metal but I still want to pierce my trunk!?! ='[?
I might be allergic to cheap metal, so I was thinking is there an alternative stud that ppl can wear (for ur nose)? I have be trying all kinds of earrings but they still make my ears hurt. Plz oblige! - use titanium - depending on...


Allergic to chocolate ? Am i ?
whenever i eat anything involving chocolate ( ice cream , chocolate itself , cake , ANYTHING ) i start like , choking approaching coughing and i can barely breathe . then i start getting really itchy and i break out all over my facade and get a real big stomach ache .. i really...


ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE!?
Please help. i am really anoyed. i am allergic to all types of chocolate but i love the stuff. every time i eat it i come up surrounded by red bloches, they dont hert but my docter told me not to eat anymore. t an actual allergy to cocoa itself? Or something in it? There are loads of...


Allergic to cold weather or cold hose?
Today, I was outside in the rain for ten to twenty minutes. It be raining pretty heavily. When I went inside, I notice that both of my arms were covered within hives and they were itchy. I looked it up and found an article about a women who breaks out when she swims in...


Allergic to concentrated apple liquid?
When I was younger I could drink concentrated apple juice and nothing would come about now I drink it I sound like I've lost my voice, my facade is swollen, the back of my throat hurts and I'm really tired but this only happens when I drink anything that have concentrated apple juice - It's...


Allergic to contact lenses?
Ok, so everytime I wear contacts, (the right way, clean fingers) my eyes would feel anguish and get red and then blur (especially on my left eye). Once I appropriate it off, my eyes would still feel the pain for perchance a few days without the contacts on. Ami allergic? If so, does this mean I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment