Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cance questions and answers

Abnormal smear result.?
if someone was given an appointment for a colposcopy 48 hours after getting an abnormal smear result, should they be concerned? - What was the result of the pap smear? "abnormal" isn't really a result. It could encompass lots of things. I suggest you have that entity call the doctor back. worst pap smear...


Abnormal smear? Symptoms going on for a year, is this discouraging?
Hi i'm worried about my friend. She is 30 and a mother of a 10 year old. She got a smear assessment done weeks ago, and she only got this done from pressure by me to get it, as i be visiting a gyne myself. Anyway she moved house and...


Abnormal/precancerous cell contained by ovaries?
A while back I went to my gynecologist and a pap smear revealed abnormal (possibly precancerous cells). They took a biopsy and found that the cell were not precancerous, as far as they could tell. But does this mean I am more potential to have cancerous cells in my adjectives? I'm only 18! - A...


Abnormanl pap? pre cancerous cell? HELP!!?
getting a cyro i think it is where they freeze and remove the cells. have this happen to any of you? NERVOUS HELP! - This is adjectives and not a big deal. I previously asked the same type of question and did not receive any answers; I am joyful to see that you...


About Acute Leukemia,Help?
How long can a person with acute leukemia live without any treatmentt? can somebody explain? - Acute leukemia progress too brisk so i think without treatment unfortunately they wont live for too long A leukemia diagnosis is absolutely not a destruction sentence. It's treatable but you have to keep in mind that it does give somebody...


About cancer !! please give a hand?
my mother and her brother had breast cancer, there mother had ovarian cancer and in a minute my 34 years old sister had colon cancer ,,,does it mean that cancer run contained by our family ?? or to be called a family related cancer does it enjoy to be same cancer ? -...


About cancer, someone help out?
my teacher said that stage IV cancer cannot be treated anymore because it is. it is starting with letter m and ends near letter a, with 4 syllable, what would it be? - Hello Jan: your cancer becomes metastatic where it spreads to other areas of the body. But never give up. I am...


About Cancer,,your Idea is needed?
I just came back from Africa where on earth I learned that they do not have a lot of cancer cases than we do here contained by US and UK ,,I had a long conversation with a well know doctor nearby in Ethiopia and he told me that most doctors there might never diagnose...


ABOUT COLLAR BONE PLEASE HELP !!?
I am 30 male,,, right below my collar bone (the bone that below the nick) left side is greter that the right one ,, can not feel any lump or nil ,,the left side is bigger to look at and feels begger too when u touch it ,,i noteced that 6 month ago but did...


About how adjectives is Chronic Leukemia or Lymphoma within teenagers?
There is nothing called Chronic Lymphoma but there is a Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). It's extremely irregular in general, but especially so in teenagers. When it occur, it's mostly in adults over the age of 55. It almost never occurs in children and is extremely undercooked for...


About how long could someone next to a low order (indolent, slow growing) Lymphoma live short treatment?
About how long? also, about how long can someone with a fast (high grade) growing Lymphoma live in need treatment? Thanks! - I have Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma...in remission since April, but was diagnosed surrounded by Jan. Mine is the aggressive form, which is...


About how long would a 73 year aged women hold if diognosed beside esophageal cancer and couldnt own any treatme?
i dont have any details,please answer as quick as u can - Esophageal cancers tend to own a poor prognosis. However, her age has little to do with it. It is the disease and prognosis is determined by grade and...


About how long would it help yourself to to diagnose if you own leukemia?
My son's first symptoms started to show in the last couple days of November last year. He be diagnosed as anemic in early December. Leukemia or some other bleeding disorder was suspected so he be given a blood test in the morning on December...


About my sisters cancer !! please minister to?
my sister 34 was diagnosed of colon cancer a year ago, was treated chemo for 6 month and after that she was taking a pill form of chemo also but very soon they found cancer on her ovary and was taken out and she is going through chemo again in a strong...


About pancreatic infection. i own my girl friend who is age 23,doctor right to be heard that she own pancreatic infection.?
alcohol is 780 in her pancrea.she do not drink - miven - Welcome to ANSWERS. stones and alcohol abuse are the main causes of acute pancreatitis. Severe abdominal cramp is the main symptom. Blood tests help the doctor...


About patient-doctor relationship (i really stipulation your help)?
Why are some patients shy about telling the doctors their condition? What are the bariers of patient-doctor relationship? Please cite some sources if you can.. Thank You. - They cannot share any of your info with even your parents or spouse. - Some patients are shy because the problem possibly very personal.


About skin cancer.?
how much time do u have to spend in the sun in instruct to get skin cancer? is spending about 3-4hrs a day for two days a week surrounded by the sun enoungh to cause skin cancer? and also by not wearing spf 30? is there a way to reverse it? - everyone is different, my...


About Tamoxifen and what happen if you stop back its due time?
I am on tamoxifen but decided to stop if for a while; lately I get strong chest pains on borh sides of the chest. n gastritis so sorry the ignorancy but; I started taking tamoxifen again and maybe I am wrong but the pain feels to stay smaller quantity...


About the symptoms of breastcancer?
my mother is almost 38 yrs old.sometimes she feels pain within theleft breast.she feels a ballis present in her breast.i know that some balls approaching capillaries are found in breast but she thinks that it may be cancer .she also tested that picky ball before 10yrs and the doctors from bilrothhospital told it is an...


About what age band is it most adjectives for women to achieve breast cancer?
80% of women diagnosed with breast cancer are over 50. The average age at diagnosis is a little over 60. almost unheard of in lower than 25s and fewer than 0.1% of those diagnosed are under 40, and only 5% below 40. Here's a...


About what break might my thyroid own to come out?
Hi! Im a 19 year old male and Ive been have thyroid issues. ve to wait months for my biopsy (because this is canada), so I wont know what I have until after. Im wondering what are the chances I might need to have my thyroid removed. This is more something...


About what percentage of swollen, non bleeding lymph nodes that own be within for months are lymphoma?
Just wondering. Thanks. - I don't think that there are any stats regarding this that hold been published, but my oncologist did tell me once that for 80% of people who own a lymph node biopsy to rule out lymphoma the results come...

No comments:

Post a Comment