Saturday, November 21, 2009

Infectious diseases questions and answers

Am i suffering from swine flu??
just its nothin but adjectives cold e flu invovles vomiting also check ur nails if turned blue - The symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body ache, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people have reported diarrhea and vomiting associated...


Am i the single one not upset of swine flu?
And i even have it. I'm not scared at all. About 2 weeks within my room lounging around having meals in bed watching never-ending tv? Yeah sure It wasn't nice at first but now most of the symptoms have gone its alright. hy are people so upset? - Because...


Am I too tough to catch swine flu?
This swine flu only gets weak and adjectives people. if you got a strong fcuking body like me, you dont bring no disease anyways. ver get any kind of sickness and am really hard. If the unbroken world was like me, we would be ok. The way i look at it is...


Am pregnant, 4 months.my blood check say that Rubella IgG Ab REACTIVE >500. Reference length is given as NON?
Am pregnent. now 4 mths.my blood test says that Rubella IgG Ab REACTIVE >500. Reference stock is given as NON REACTIVE <10. What is the meaning? pls help. - That's a good point.Your Rubella antibody test is supposed to be reactive.


Am worried in the region of swine flu?
im worried i have swine flu eame tiredness headache muscle aches sorethroat (although this is on and off) thing is iv been have trouble sleeping so im not sure if its swine flu or just overtiredness itself my mum and my brother however both have these symtoms...


Amoxicillan dosage for strep/ear infections.?
I have a large bottle of unexpired amoxicillan, and because it is a holiday weekend and my Dr. is unavailable...I am going to help yourself to some of what I have at home. What dosage would be standard for strep symptoms & an ear infection? Yes, I know people are not Dr.'s but I would...


Amoxicillin put somebody through the mill?
How long does it take until your side effects go away from amoxicillin? Ive been bad of it about teo-three days now and my stomach hurts pretty bad. What can i do to fashion my stomach feel normal? - There is no possible way for you to simply "put together your tummy feel better"...


An interesting article on the swine flu?
According to MSNBC, the CDC has found that rapid tests to diagnose the wrong half the time, the CDC found. The government study indicating that fast tests to diagnose the “swine flu” could hardly distinguish between the “swine flu” and normal seasonal flu less, ordinary flu that is to say being hyped by...


Anal bug... Eggs within poop?
I am an eighth grader and i was recently at a "high school" shindig. we were playing truth or dare and i wanted to impress my older friends so when it be my turn i picked dare to seem cool, the dared me to put a bug in my anus, swearing that they hold done it...


Another sound out in the order of HIV and symptoms?
I've read up on it and it says that "flu like symptoms" symptoms appear about 2 weeks after sex and later disappear after 5 - 10 days, but is this true? I thought I read somewhere before that the flu like symptoms can appear as early as 5 days after sex?...


Another swine flu question?
i have had a sore throat and a cough with some phelm the closing 3 days dr. not to worried.i am borderline diabetic to.i am scared of swine flu if i have it and just get diabetes will i die if i get swine flu?do u need to have a disorientation? - No your likely hood...


Another swine flu sound out sorry?
I have heard on the news that swine flu will be within britain for up to five years and 1/3 people may get it I am really scared is this uncertain and what about vaccines and all. Sorry for asking more questions - dont worry abput swine flu vent heard that and i have...


Anthrax question again? Tweety Bird creature plz support me??
What are the effective treatments and thereapies and prevention methods anthrax? is the source/reservoir of bacillus anthracis?? Plz lists all sites. - Amy, gratefulness for emailing me about this. 2. Prevention: Anthrax is primarily a disease of animals, so avoiding livestock in countries...


Anti HIV peak cynical whta does it plan?
What does it mean when the results on a pregnant womans test say Anti HIV blind negative - The HIV test tests for antibodies to the HIV virus. The antibody is call anti-HIV and if you test positive for it, it means you have be exposed to HIV, the virus...


Antibiotic Question?
Would Antibiotics make ya sick then they start to work ? today is my second and a half time and i feel like *... maybe they are starting to achieve into my system and making me feel bad?? - you may be allergic to something in the medicine your taking. you should try and phone your doctor or...


Antibiotic Question?
That's Augmentin, usually 48 to 72 hours shows improvement. If you still don't see improvement by tomorrow you need to beckon the doc back. - When I was a child I have frequent ear infections for which the dr. always prescribed augmentin and now as an adult i am "immune" to it because I took it so much as...


Antibiotics side effects abet please?
Ok so i got diagnosed with MRSA a few days ago and the people at the ER put me on Rifampin (300mg 2x a daytime for 10 days) and Sulfamethoxazole(DS 2x a day for 14 days) and i am getting super bad stomach aches every time i devour. I am constantly tired and had to stay...


Antibiotics VS alcohol?
so i was wondering,if i took my antibiotics exactly 4 hours apart,say i took the first one at 5am then the subsequent at 9am then the last at 1pm,would i be able to consume alcohol around 6pm like night? TIBIOTICS EVERY HOUR! TEE LAZM YA ROJEL GEGEGEGEEGEGEGE - Alcohol kills the effects of the antibiotics. Also...


Antibiotics.?
I am currently on a course of antibiotics and I am meant to be taking a spoonful of medicine three times a day.. probably sounds really stupid of me, but do you think I should take another or not? Thanks! - resume at your subsequent scheduled dose and try not to miss any more! it will render...


Anti-malaria tablets for Malaysia trip?
destinations: Lake Kenyir/Tasik Kenyir, Kapas Island, Kuala Lumpur. Are anti-malaria tabs necessary? - Malaysia Diphtheria Sometimes Hepatitis A Yes Malaria Sometimes* nus Yes Typhoid Yes Yellow Fever No** Inoculation regulations can change at short interest. Please take medical advice in the travel case of doubt. Where 'Sometimes' appears in...


Any adults have or know someone who's have a brain infection?
friends sister in hospital with this and unconcious. ors think brain infection so did a lumbar puncture. results hindmost sometime today. have you or someone you know had this and survived? - I've seen it a few times contained by hospital, it is of course avery serious...


Any backing near conjuntivitus ?
i don't really want to use eye drops for some reason, but has anyone got another passageway i could treat it i have a eye wash from the pharmacy but it dosen' seem to do anything. I shift on hoilday in 11 days and could do with something fast working if at all possible please...


Any break of HIV during this?
So at a resteruant i was cleaning out some dirty silverware that was used and had be laying around for like ten minutes and i got stabbed by one of the forks and it only just if at all made me bleed, i was wondering is there any break of HIV there? - No...


Any Celebrity get the swine flu ( H1N1 ) ?
Rupert grint. The guy who plays ron weasly in harry potter - Right before the premier of Harry Potter this summer, Rupert Grint (Ron Weasly) had it. - Well, I haven't heard of any famous celebrity suffering from this viral infection. Or may be even if they have they never told...

No comments:

Post a Comment