Friday, November 6, 2009

Heart diseases questions & answers

A product call KINOTAKARA is mortal sold on the marketplace, is it safe and sound to use for Heart Pateints.?
It claims to remove the toxins from the body. It is like a plaster to be applied on the feet. t any good? Some society have the opinion that by using this KINITAKARA along with the flushing out of the...


A query in the order of heart shaped face?
have taken cosmetology as an elective, our homework this week is to see if there are any heart shaped faces contained by my family. How do you tell if someone has a heart shaped obverse? How is it different from a oval(egg shaped) face? - i honestly can't see these "shapes"...


A Question almost Heart?
it depends on wat she was doing at the time.try calming her down adn nick her pulse when she is taken unawares.it could just be a symptom of hyperthyroidism or mabe a heart condition...check it out with the doctor,dude?? - if pulse rate is 150 in run of the mill resting condition then it is very risky...


A QUESTION FOR OTHER NURSES PLEASE?
I am new to this site and I wondered if all of you nurses contact one another at all? I reckon it is amazing how this forum works especially within the health section. k you. - Welcome to the forum! I dont typically contact any other users but do answer any emails I...


A sound out just about a friend's medical condition?
i have a friend who suffered a heart attack a while back, and he's only 20 years behind the times!! he went to several doctors in his town and they all give him different diagnoses.. so he still doesn't know what caused him to have a heart attack! and now they get...


A sound out to general public suffering from Heart Arrhythmia Or Panic attacks.?
Do you suffer from lightheadedness and Panic attacks too? h do you think is dependent on which? I mean do you get arrhythmia due to madness attacks or do get panic attacks due to arrhythmia? What do you panic almost? - I madness about...


A stroke is not an bad health? what a quip?
A stroke isn't an illness, but rather the result of the blockage or bursting of a blood vessel in the brain. When the blood vessel is blocked, oxygen can't win to certain parts of the brain, and those parts will start to die within minutes. ://www.symptomfind.com/diseases-conditions/stroke/ this is such...


A strong and in haste heartbeat?
I'm almost 16. I started feeling strong and fast heartbeats almost a year ago, but the rate of those beats keep increasing. I now feel those heartbeats all the time, although I don't do much work. Sometimes breathing become difficult. When I go up the stairs I feel my heart is going to explode, like...


A unstable PR on an ECG?
I am looking for a picture of an ECG/EKG depicting PR Variability. inus rhythm, the PR interval is constant and the normal range is 120-220 ms (3-5 small squares of ECG rag.) A PR interval of less than 120 ms suggests pre-excitation, and a PR interval of longer than 220 ms is due to first...


A website for teens beside heart conditions?
hi. Im just trying to find a good website where there's a message board or chat room for teens beside heart conditions. where you can interact with others? thanx - Try http://www.mendedhearts.org/ - try http://www.awolnow.com have cute avatar, you can relax. vernacular filter & dialog...


A1c testing and not diabatic even so?
i just had some test done friday. i have a urnairy test and blood test and a1c. all come back normal. can u tell if u hold diabetes in your urine? my blood test r normal. my a1c come back 5.1% and 100 average. if all those came rear normal does that mean i...


Abbortion procedure.?
what happens at an abbortion at 5-10 weeks ? in the uk. i no its not an opperation. - Forms of abortion: um aspiration method - usually from seven to 13 weeks. This is also known as 'the suction method'. You don't have to stay overnight and this procedure will involve a general or local anaesthetic, or...


Abdominal aortic aneurysm?
hi, i went for a physical today because im starting high school within less than a week. however, when the doctor went to check my heart and my stomach he could feel my heart thump in my stomach. i was very, impressively nervous so my heart was beating road more rapidly than usual. i never really noticed that...


Abdominal Aortic aneurysms? WORRIED?
How worried should i be? My father died at the age of 45 of an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) , his 2 cousins in their 40's passed away of an AAA as did their mother also in her 40's. I am now 21 and so worried around whats going to happen to me. Am...


Abnormal ECG said I have Left Atrial Enlargement?
I'm a 27yr old female with a history is athsma and anxiety disorder. I go to the doctor today because I have been having heart palpitations lately. Well, she took my BP and said it be fine, though my heart rate was quite fast (between 110-130bpm) and she contracted to do a ECG.


Abnormal Fast heart rout ?
I am 50 year old woman and lately my resting pulse has been illustrious. resting at 107 my doctor told me to come back two weeks later. What is the cause of the giant heart beat. I do not have high blood pressure but drink coffee and would smoking incentive it either ? - Ahh..


Abnormal heart race after amusement and anything sexual?
its been happening for quite some time but merely recently its been worrying me e briskly riding a bike it will feel resembling my heart is going to pound out of my chest after anything sexual its the same during activity i never have throbbing until after i relax tho during sexual activity...


Abnormal Heartbeat? Will vote for best answer!?
Hello! eartbeat is normal when I am resting or sitting but once I stand and walk a bit it races to nearly 120 bpm. I do not really understand. Please help, thank you! :) - everyday heart rate is about 60 to 100 beats per minute. Any number above 100 maybe...


Abnormal pink skin and nifty heart rate?
I have been dealing with strange symptoms. Rapid heart rate at 100-130. Dr did put me on a beta blocker to bring it down but by the middle of the dark it is racing again. Last night I woke up feeling tingly and itchy on my arms and chest. my skin looked weirdly pink...


Abnormal Stress Test?
Abnormal Stress Test? ks - 50% blockages in the heart are usually managed medically. 70-80% blockages in the legs are usually address in one way or another. Open bypass or endovascular, depending on the patient and anatomy. Start here: http://www.vascularweb.org/patients/Memb… -


About a heart disease...?
Is there a incurable heart disease out there, which a 16 year old can grasp? Preferably one where you get diagnosed a year or so earlier...I'm writing a story for english class, and i can't come up near anything. It has to be concerning the heart, because it is part of my plot. here isn't, discern free...

No comments:

Post a Comment